Welcome to Gaia! ::

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild For All DGM Lovers and Fans 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Akuma 

Reply D Gray Man Fan Guild
Crazy Rp with arbys,bras, and beer, Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MakoxXxOkumura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:59 pm

LenaleeKicks
exorcist-sama91
LenaleeKicks
exorcist-sama91
LenaleeKicks

*turns to see Rai running away*
Sorry Allen its not really a good time.
*goes after Rai*

?!...*looks at you*

Rai are you alright?

yeah..why

I dunno, you were running away from something and I just wanted to make sure everything was fine with you ^_^

oh...thankz for worrying ^^

generalcross44
allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44
cammitchel
generalcross44
*looks at her with partially enraged look* lets just say this: f**k soul edge *tosses sword up and shoots it till it was dust*
*blinks*ok.....*leads him to the couch*where did all these wounds comefrom?
nightmare:User Image
The b*****d destroyed my gunsword, and these are just minor, I am going back into town *stands up and gringes*
no you are not
*walks over to the door* tough *goes through and leaves*
*pulls cross back*

cammitchel

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

generalcross44
allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44
cammitchel
generalcross44
*looks at her with partially enraged look* lets just say this: f**k soul edge *tosses sword up and shoots it till it was dust*
The b*****d destroyed my gunsword, and these are just minor, I am going back into town *stands up and gringes*
no you are not
* grabs your arm and throws you back at couch* you are going to have to kill me first
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:00 am

cammitchel
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
cammitchel
rachuto

okay i have to do rhis quick before dawn other wise i have to it 3 times instead of two okay sit across from me with the bowl in the middle

*nods*alright...what do you need fromme?

i need u to help me preform this spell i need a person todo a part of the spell which i cannot doo this spell will destroy the feeling to fall in love even though i kinda did but thats because the first time i did it it wore off
i will help * comes over*

um sure i guess guard the hall entrance to the kitchen okay ready lulu bell?
no!why are you doing this???

because it just just *sttarts tearing up* i dont w want to fall in love again u know i've never been happy until now because ever since i came to here i said i wont fall in love here im safe! and i was teribaly wrong lulu i was wrong!*mixxes ingredients* now for the last ingrediants the broken love's tears.

Tarouchoo

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:00 am

cammitchel
Jasdebi_twins
rachuto
cammitchel
rachuto
Jasdebi_twins
Jasdero:what does dero need to do

make sure ur out of the kitchen watching and make sure no one meaning everyoine doesn't eneter the kitchen i dont want anyone stoping me from doing this. except lulu. lulu has the right to stop me from doing this spell
i have to ask why??this is not a good idea...

i dont want to say the reason why but i will tell u tomorrow when the twins are not here okay?

Jasdero:*blinks turns to mizu* u like devi dont u! and ur jealous of rai arent u and u wanna get rid of love cause u think devi will never love u and devi hurt u by kissing rai and u wanna get rid of love for that reason right?

*closes ears*i really didnt want to hear all that!!lalalala

Jasdero biggrin ERO DOESNT LIKE ALL THIS EITHER BOSS IS GONNA GET MAD AND DERO WILL BE IN TROUBLE TO!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:01 am

rachuto
cammitchel
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto

i need u to help me preform this spell i need a person todo a part of the spell which i cannot doo this spell will destroy the feeling to fall in love even though i kinda did but thats because the first time i did it it wore off

because it just just *sttarts tearing up* i dont w want to fall in love again u know i've never been happy until now because ever since i came to here i said i wont fall in love here im safe! and i was teribaly wrong lulu i was wrong!*mixxes ingredients* now for the last ingrediants the broken love's tears.

whaa??whomade youlike this?

cammitchel

Raycross44
Vice Captain

allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44
allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44
cammitchel
generalcross44
no you are not
* grabs your arm and throws you back at couch* you are going to have to kill me first
stare are you doubting me?? You don't think I won't? *gets back up and goes back to the door and has it open* screw you two, ergh *coughs up blood and leaves*

exorcist-sama91
LenaleeKicks
exorcist-sama91
LenaleeKicks
exorcist-sama91
LenaleeKicks

*turns to see Rai running away*
Sorry Allen its not really a good time.
*goes after Rai*

?!...*looks at you*

Rai are you alright?

yeah..why

I dunno, you were running away from something and I just wanted to make sure everything was fine with you ^_^

oh...thankz for worrying ^^

*ruffles Rai's hair*
Hm I don't need a thank you its what I do, your Allen's sister after all
^_~

LenaleeKicks
Crew

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

rachuto
cammitchel
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto

i know how you feel * looks like about to cry* * pats shoulders * i know the pain
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:02 am

Jasdebi_twins
exorcist-sama91
Jasdebi_twins
exorcist-sama91
Jasdebi_twins
exorcist-sama91

s...sorry *turns away*

Debito:uh um no no its ok im ok

really,

Debito:yeah im good just hang for second while i recover from surprise *leans back on wall and looks up thinkin about something*

ok,

Debito:*stares into space*
Jasdero:debito.....can i talk with u?
Debito surprised k be right back rai
Jasdero:*drags debito into another room and locks door*

*sits and waits*

MakoxXxOkumura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

cammitchel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:02 am

Jasdebi_twins
cammitchel
Jasdebi_twins
rachuto
cammitchel

i dont want to say the reason why but i will tell u tomorrow when the twins are not here okay?

Jasdero:*blinks turns to mizu* u like devi dont u! and ur jealous of rai arent u and u wanna get rid of love cause u think devi will never love u and devi hurt u by kissing rai and u wanna get rid of love for that reason right?

*closes ears*i really didnt want to hear all that!!lalalala

Jasdero biggrin ERO DOESNT LIKE ALL THIS EITHER BOSS IS GONNA GET MAD AND DERO WILL BE IN TROUBLE TO!
STOP YELLING!!!!!and its ok i'll i'll ummcover for you...*mumbles*earl shouldnt get mad at me..i'mok..
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:03 am

generalcross44
allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44
allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44
no you are not
stare are you doubting me?? You don't think I won't? *gets back up and goes back to the door and has it open* screw you two, ergh *coughs up blood and leaves*
* throws you down to the floor* * holds you down* * hits you with a blunt object on your head* * you pass out*

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

cammitchel

generalcross44
allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44
allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44
no you are not
arrgg that baka man!!*goes afterhim*

Jasdebi_twins
rachuto
cammitchel
rachuto
Jasdebi_twins
Jasdero:what does dero need to do

make sure ur out of the kitchen watching and make sure no one meaning everyoine doesn't eneter the kitchen i dont want anyone stoping me from doing this. except lulu. lulu has the right to stop me from doing this spell

i wont answer because there are some thing i wont say for if i do u wont like iy at all

Tarouchoo

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

exorcist-sama91
Jasdebi_twins
exorcist-sama91
Jasdebi_twins
exorcist-sama91

really,

Debito:yeah im good just hang for second while i recover from surprise *leans back on wall and looks up thinkin about something*

ok,

Debito:*stares into space*
Jasdero:debito.....can i talk with u?
Debito surprised k be right back rai
Jasdero:*drags debito into another room and locks door*

*sits and waits*

*lots of screams shouting and smacking noises come from the room*
D Gray Man Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games