Welcome to Gaia! ::

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild For All DGM Lovers and Fans 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Akuma 

Reply D Gray Man Fan Guild
Crazy Rp with arbys,bras, and beer, Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cammitchel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:54 pm

allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
Jasdebi_twins
cammitchel
rachuto

okay i have to do rhis quick before dawn other wise i have to it 3 times instead of two okay sit across from me with the bowl in the middle

*nods*alright...what do you need fromme?
Jasdero:what does dero need to do

make sure ur out of the kitchen watching and make sure no one meaning everyoine doesn't eneter the kitchen i dont want anyone stoping me from doing this. except lulu. lulu has the right to stop me from doing this spell
can i help
yes..i thinkso
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:54 pm

cammitchel
rachuto
Jasdebi_twins
cammitchel
rachuto

okay i have to do rhis quick before dawn other wise i have to it 3 times instead of two okay sit across from me with the bowl in the middle

make sure ur out of the kitchen watching and make sure no one meaning everyoine doesn't eneter the kitchen i dont want anyone stoping me from doing this. except lulu. lulu has the right to stop me from doing this spell
i have to ask why??this is not a good idea...

i dont want to say the reason why but i will tell u tomorrow when the twins are not here okay?

Tarouchoo

cammitchel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:55 pm

rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
cammitchel
rachuto

i need u to help me preform this spell i need a person todo a part of the spell which i cannot doo this spell will destroy the feeling to fall in love even though i kinda did but thats because the first time i did it it wore off
i will help * comes over*

um sure i guess guard the hall entrance to the kitchen okay ready lulu bell?
no!why are you doing this???

cammitchel
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
Jasdebi_twins
cammitchel
rachuto

can i help
yes..i thinkso
Ok

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

LenaleeKicks
Crew

exorcist-sama91
LenaleeKicks
exorcist-sama91
LenaleeKicks
allen walker-d gray man
LenaleeKicks

*sighs*
Most likely.
*stares at the fire coming from the town*
Didn't Cross go into town?
yes he did * looks at her* hey wanna go out for dinner ? * looks away from her blushing*

*turns to see Rai running away*
Sorry Allen its not really a good time.
*goes after Rai*

?!...*looks at you*

Rai are you alright?

yeah..why

I dunno, you were running away from something and I just wanted to make sure everything was fine with you ^_^

exorcist-sama91
Jasdebi_twins
exorcist-sama91
Jasdebi_twins
exorcist-sama91

s...sorry *turns away*

Debito:uh um no no its ok im ok

really,

Debito:yeah im good just hang for second while i recover from surprise *leans back on wall and looks up thinkin about something*

ok,

Debito:*stares into space*
Jasdero:debito.....can i talk with u?
Debito surprised k be right back rai
Jasdero:*drags debito into another room and locks door*

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

Raycross44
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:56 pm

cammitchel
generalcross44
cammitchel
generalcross44
*comes back covered in blood, a giant gash in his shoulder, 3 giant stabs in him, a slash on his face, and dragging a giant dark sword with an evil essence*
ohmy!*runs to cross and lets himlean on her for support*cross?!?!?what happened?
*looks at her with partially enraged look* lets just say this: f**k soul edge *tosses sword up and shoots it till it was dust*
*blinks*ok.....*leads him to the couch*where did all these wounds comefrom?
nightmare:User Image
The b*****d destroyed my gunsword, and these are just minor, I am going back into town *stands up and gringes*
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:56 pm

generalcross44
cammitchel
generalcross44
cammitchel
generalcross44
*comes back covered in blood, a giant gash in his shoulder, 3 giant stabs in him, a slash on his face, and dragging a giant dark sword with an evil essence*
ohmy!*runs to cross and lets himlean on her for support*cross?!?!?what happened?
*looks at her with partially enraged look* lets just say this: f**k soul edge *tosses sword up and shoots it till it was dust*
The b*****d destroyed my gunsword, and these are just minor, I am going back into town *stands up and gringes*
no you are not

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:58 pm

rachuto
cammitchel
rachuto
Jasdebi_twins
cammitchel
rachuto

i dont want to say the reason why but i will tell u tomorrow when the twins are not here okay?

Jasdero:*blinks turns to mizu* u like devi dont u! and ur jealous of rai arent u and u wanna get rid of love cause u think devi will never love u and devi hurt u by kissing rai and u wanna get rid of love for that reason right?

allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44
cammitchel
generalcross44
cammitchel
generalcross44
no you are not
i agree with allen*pushes cross back down*

cammitchel

Raycross44
Vice Captain

allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44
cammitchel
generalcross44
cammitchel
generalcross44
no you are not
*walks over to the door* tough *goes through and leaves*

generalcross44
cammitchel
generalcross44
cammitchel
generalcross44

((XD random much))

LenaleeKicks
Crew

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

cammitchel
allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44
cammitchel
generalcross44
no you are not
i agree with allen*pushes cross back down*
* holds up a blunt object *
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:59 pm

Jasdebi_twins
rachuto
cammitchel
rachuto
Jasdebi_twins

Jasdero:*blinks turns to mizu* u like devi dont u! and ur jealous of rai arent u and u wanna get rid of love cause u think devi will never love u and devi hurt u by kissing rai and u wanna get rid of love for that reason right?

*closes ears*i really didnt want to hear all that!!lalalala

cammitchel

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games