Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:20 pm
Remus smiled.

"Well, I could have gone somewhere else," he said jovially. "Not that I would have mind you, but I could have. Either way, I wouldn't mind talking to you for a little bit before we do anything else. I seem to have realized that we haven't had a proper discussion since that fight we had earlier."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:25 pm
Sirius smiled and ushered Remus into the dorm before closing the door.

"So, two in one, bed and sociable. Of course, you're going to have to excuse me while I wash up a bit and get in more comfortable clothes. I seem to have dirt in my hair," he explained, playing the role of 'perfect host'.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:29 pm
Remus grinned.

"Wonder how that got there?" he asked innocently, brushing a few pieces of said dirt from Sirius' hair. "You've also got a leaf," he plucked it out, dropping it to the floor.

"I ought to take a shower to. I promise not to jump you this time," he said sternly.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:34 pm
Sirius laughed. "Yeah, well you want to talk, so I suppose I'll promise not to jump you as well," he said moving towards the bathroom. He walked in and peered at his hair in the mirror.

"Moony, next time I look like I've either just been throughly shagged in the forest, tell me yeah?" he said, raking his fingers through his hair.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:37 pm
Laughing, Remus closed the bathroom door and set about undressing. Holding the bundle in his arms, he glanced into the mirror. "I look nearly the same, except without the bits of nature in my hair. I normally don't look this pleased with myself, though. You're going to give me an ego."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:48 pm
Sirius took the bundle out of Remus' arms, placing it on the counter by the sink. He moved slightly behind Remus and trailed his hands lightly up and down the other man's sides while staring at the mirror. The scars on Remus didn't stand out too much, but they were there, creating a strange sense of beauty and strength.

"Nothing wrong with having a bit of ego. Especially when one looks as ravishing as you do," he whispered, lifting his right hand up to Remus' shoulder and tracing lightly over the scar that changed Remus' life forever. Feeling suddenly overwhelmed, Sirius swallowed hard and smiled.

"Who knows, maybe you having a bit of an ego will lessen mine," he said with a shrug before backing off and slowly undressing, keeping his eyes averted from the mirror and Remus.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:01 pm
Remus' breath caught as Sirius traced his hand over his bite scar. The magic in the wound tingled under the touch. It wasn't a scar that just anyone could touch without him lashing out at them. He gazed uncertainly at Sirius as he undressed.

"Hopefully," he said quietly, trying to keep his emotions in check and leave the conversation as casual as possible. "You could use it."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:04 pm
Sirius chuckled. "Yeah, probably could," he replied, leaving his clothing in a pile on the floor before moving forward to turn on the shower.

As he set the water to the perfect temperature, Sirius couldn't shake the feeling that he had done something wrong. His eyes widened as the memory shoved its way through a life of torment.

Rule #1: Do not touch The Scar. He cringed.

"Sorry," he muttered. "Forgot for a moment how that made you feel." Sirius gestured to his right shoulder and turned to face Remus, foolishy feeling slightly self-conscious.

"Well are we standing and gawking all night, or taking a shower?" he asked with a nervous laugh.

((There ya go Rem, much better then the 5 second post-n-go))  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 11:38 pm
Gabriel rolled his eyes while listening to Remus and Sirius discuss their nightly plans. Gods, he wished he had a boyfriend. Or girlfriend. Or maybe just a good shagfriend, but he didn't have any of the above. Wearily, he tossed Hogwarts: A History to the side, not being able to read any more of it.

"I should really be getting to bed myself. Its been a long day," he muttered to himself. Hopefully, he would be able to sleep more than twenty minutes this time. Blasted noctournal schedule and insomnia! It was always screwing up his sleep patterns. Oh well, might as well see if he could sleep again.

As he headed up to the dormroom, he briefly wondered if Sirius and Remus were in the same room, and if so, if they had the decency to use a silencing charm on their curtains.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 8:53 am
(*laughs* You should so make them staying in the same room. It'll make for interesting conversations. Yes much better, HK.)

Remus smiled, tilting his head as he watched Sirius for a moment, trying to find a way to put this into words. Sirius had, thus far, unconsciously not touched The Scar and Remus hadn't really been thinking around it, but now that it had been brought up, it was the only thing he could think of.

Moving forward, he smiled reassuringly at Sirius and wrapped an arms around his waist and kissing him softly. "It's just not a normal scar," he said lowly. "You can touch it. Just you though. Well," he smirked, "I can to, but you get the point."  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 6:07 pm
Sirius brow furrowed and he wrapped his arms around Remus, carefully stepping backwards and up into the shower, pulling Remus with him. The warm spray of the water hit him as he leaned up against the tiled wall.

"Why can I touch it? Or is this one of those things you wanted to talk about after the shower part?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 6:11 pm
Ducking his head beneath the spray, he glanced at Sirius out of the corner of his eye. "Do you remember that little bit I told you about how werewolves mate for life? I also made it clear that I had marked you as my mate. Well, because you have some claim over me, you're allowed to touch it."  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 6:24 pm
Sirius was silent for a moment before smiling. "Makes sense," he said, letting go of Remus and reaching for the shampoo. He held it up and grinned.

"If I wash your hair, do I run the risk of getting jumped in the shower again?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 6:36 pm
Remus smirked. "I said I wouldn't and I won't. I'll be keeping my word this time, now get to it. I'll wash your hair after this, get the dirt out and make it look nice," he said turning his back to Sirius. "You know, I've just remembered that I was going to braid your hair. Don't dry it when we get out of here."  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 6:43 pm
Sirius chuckled, letting the shampoo run out of the bottle and into his hand before placing it back. He gently started to massage Remus' scalp grinning as the white foam spread through out the man's hair.

"You're still stuck on braiding my hair, huh?" he asked, carefully creating spiking Remus' hair in various different ways with the shampoo. He laughed before returning to the gentle massage technique.

"Not that I care much either way, but I don't suppose I get much of a choice in the matter, huh?"  
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games