Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage
--- Raven Of The Night --- a club for got goth? members Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 229 230 231 232 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sdara

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 11:09 am
...thank you. *slices open the pad of my pinky with a bone knife, mixing the vitae with juice before sipping delicately through a straw while bandaging the finger* There is too much sunlight today.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 11:10 am
deadly_demon
isobel_bellamy
hmmm..i'm thirsty again....can i have a coke with ice cream in please? (very, very yummy)
A float, sure 4laugh *walks into freezer room to get icecream* What kind would you like?
vanilla goes will with coke i find ^_^  

Isobel Bellamy

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 11:11 am
Sdara
...thank you. *slices open the pad of my pinky with a bone knife, mixing the vitae with juice before sipping delicately through a straw while bandaging the finger* There is too much sunlight today.
heh luckaly for me England's got loads of storms so sunlight isn't a major part of our weather at the moment  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 11:12 am
isobel_bellamy
deadly_demon
isobel_bellamy
hmmm..i'm thirsty again....can i have a coke with ice cream in please? (very, very yummy)
A float, sure 4laugh *walks into freezer room to get icecream* What kind would you like?
k biggrin *puts scoop of vanilla in coke* Here you go  

Dearest Darling`

ceilisidhe

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 11:12 am
Sdara

I thought you'd be here. *nods to everyone* Well met Sdara.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 11:13 am
*waves* hey  

Isobel Bellamy

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 11:14 am
deadly_demon
isobel_bellamy
deadly_demon
isobel_bellamy
yay! thanks whee  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 11:15 am
isobel_bellamy
Sdara
heh luckaly for me England's got loads of storms so sunlight isn't a major part of our weather at the moment

...yes, you are lucky. Is it overcast now?  

Sdara

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 11:15 am
ceilisidhe
Sdara

I thought you'd be here. *nods to everyone* Well met Sdara.
Hullo biggrin Would you like something to drink?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 11:17 am
Sdara
isobel_bellamy
Sdara

...yes, you are lucky. Is it overcast now?
*nods* yeah its refreshing  

Isobel Bellamy

Sdara

...greetings Kaelyn. *smirks* What ill-wind brings you to me this day? (it's a pleasure, as always)  
isobel_bellamy
deadly_demon
isobel_bellamy
deadly_demon
isobel_bellamy
yay! thanks whee
Welcome biggrin  

Dearest Darling`

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 11:19 am
I don't know how you guys can't live the sun. It's a big ball of fire that will one day kill us all biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 11:20 am
(Deadly Demon) - May I have some iced lavendar tea, please?

(Sdara) - Call me that only if you don't mind me calling you Sada-ko...and it is a pleasure, truth be told.  

ceilisidhe

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 11:23 am
ceilisidhe
(Deadly Demon) - May I have some iced lavendar tea, please?
Sure biggrin *pours tea and servers*  
Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 229 230 231 232 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games