Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ascher

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 7:12 am
Yuuko hiroshima
im ok, ive been up for ages. its ten past 3 pm here. ive developed a line of kindof cute gothic drawings ^_^

Sweet. I cant draw to save my life, unless I spend hours upon hours drawing one thing then it looks somewhat good.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 7:14 am
drawing is my life. ^_^ im useless at everything else ^_^  

One Love-One Hate

Ascher

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 7:16 am
I put down my artbook a loooong time ago. It's the writer's quill for me now.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 7:18 am
ooh, u a writer? i write the odd thing, but im too impatient ^_^;  

One Love-One Hate

Ascher

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 7:21 am
Yuuko hiroshima
ooh, u a writer? i write the odd thing, but im too impatient ^_^;

Ha you wanna know impatience? try writing sumthin that all your friends think is completely awesome and tell you they want to read more, then saying you'll keep writing, and then going home and putting it down never to look at it again because of the impatience of not being able to think of what goes next.

I have started 3 novels... never finished a single one past chapter 4  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 7:26 am
I know, I suck. And all of my friends hate me for it heh  

Ascher

One Love-One Hate

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 7:29 am
i do that sooo many times -_-; its why with drawings, people ask me for one and they dont get one.. i just- dont.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 7:34 am
Yuuko hiroshima
i do that sooo many times -_-; its why with drawings, people ask me for one and they dont get one.. i just- dont.

There was this kid I know, everyone called him Mini-Dan because they all said he was my clone. His art was awesome, he drew fantsy stuff like black eyed elf women doing athletic acrobatic jumps while swingin swords, and monsters and other stuff. He was supposed to work with me and do the art for one of my works, but he always never brought the pics in >.<

And I know he did them because he drew one of the pics right in front of my eyes.

The only one he gave me is the cover page for my currently collecting dust novel lol.  

Ascher

One Love-One Hate

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 7:36 am
aww ^_^ the thing is, if he is anything like me, he would have looked at it and not liked it enough to give it to you. i slate my drawings all the time ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 7:38 am
Yuuko hiroshima
aww ^_^ the thing is, if he is anything like me, he would have looked at it and not liked it enough to give it to you. i slate my drawings all the time ^_^

Thats what he does. he was always like:
" no... it's not good enough..."
meanwhile he's recreated the entire sistene ceiling detail for detail on a 8.5 by 11 inch sheet of lined loosleaf

And everyone around him was all like:
"DOOD WHAT DO YOU MEAN ITS NOT GOOD ENOUGH!"  

Ascher

One Love-One Hate

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 7:41 am
Yeah- artists can see the smallest flaws in work- and it throws the whole thing off.

either that or we get really self concious with everyone looking so we say stuff like that, or in my case its:

"Stop clapping or ill hurt you."

sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 7:43 am
Yuuko hiroshima
Yeah- artists can see the smallest flaws in work- and it throws the whole thing off.

either that or we get really self concious with everyone looking so we say stuff like that, or in my case its:

"Stop clapping or ill hurt you."

sweatdrop

Heh well I wouldnt know, like I said, It's the writer's quill for me.
Best thing I ever drew was a deformed picture of Puchiko  

Ascher

One Love-One Hate

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 7:44 am
whos puchiko?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 7:58 am
Yuuko hiroshima
whos puchiko?

This is puchiko

User Image

And this is my version

User Image  

Ascher

One Love-One Hate

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 8:01 am
AWW! thats digi charat right?? its so awesome! ^_^  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games