Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Proceed...
OOC Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:55 pm
RIP Athena.

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:00 pm
xX Yennefer Xx
XxIce_ReaperxX
Rush And Crush
XxIce_ReaperxX

She finally saw the notice board! Believe it or not, I was torn on who to pick between Yuki and Val. If she's still interested in joining make sure she meets Rohnin during her library visit, Also if you want to know more about Yuki's trial pm me

Okay then ^^ but she's really depressed right now so I don't know if she's still interested in the class though. XP
Val: ...*rolls up in a blanket in a form of a sushi roll*...

Haha she shouldn't give up!! Ciri is a human and she got in! Val should be tough enough to get in! Fight fight!

Val: Correction! She's gifted when I scream I don't make people die or make them deaf...I'm normal...*goes back to sulking on her wet blanket*..  

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:01 pm
xX Yennefer Xx
RIP Athena.

Rush And Crush

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LBMujaJYow

*CRYING*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:01 pm
Can you guys open mail or post???  

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:02 pm
Rush And Crush
xX Yennefer Xx
RIP Athena.

Rush And Crush

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LBMujaJYow

*CRYING*

Mwahahahaha!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:05 pm
xX Yennefer Xx
XxIce_ReaperxX
xX Yennefer Xx
XxIce_ReaperxX
Rush And Crush
XxIce_ReaperxX

She finally saw the notice board! Believe it or not, I was torn on who to pick between Yuki and Val. If she's still interested in joining make sure she meets Rohnin during her library visit, Also if you want to know more about Yuki's trial pm me

Okay then ^^ but she's really depressed right now so I don't know if she's still interested in the class though. XP

Haha she shouldn't give up!! Ciri is a human and she got in! Val should be tough enough to get in! Fight fight!

Val: Correction! She's gifted when I scream I don't make people die or make them death...I'm normal...*goes back to sulking on her wet blanket*..

Ciri:hmmmmm... -crawls into the blanket with her- I'm not leaving till I smile. I'll teach you the witcher way~

Val: ..I'm christian, I don't play with witchcraft *makes the cross with her fingers*  

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:07 pm
XxIce_ReaperxX
xX Yennefer Xx
XxIce_ReaperxX
xX Yennefer Xx
XxIce_ReaperxX

Val: Correction! She's gifted when I scream I don't make people die or make them death...I'm normal...*goes back to sulking on her wet blanket*..

Ciri:hmmmmm... -crawls into the blanket with her- I'm not leaving till I smile. I'll teach you the witcher way~

Val: ..I'm christian, I don't play with witchcraft *makes the cross with her fingers*

Ciri: -makes a cross back- it's not witchcraft no magic is involved silly  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:23 pm
Am I the only one who can only post in ooc? I can't access my pms or post in other forums

God damn it gaia always ******** up  

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

mintysprig

High-functioning Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:24 pm
I can't post here half the time either. 8T Gaia, wth.

EDIT: I think it may be an issue with quotes? Because it seems to only mess up when I try to quote.

EDIT2: haha nvm it's really messed up everywhere. 9w9 oh, well, hopefully they fix this soon.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:41 pm
SUCCESS!!!  

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:44 pm
Yes everything's back to normal!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:50 pm
XxIce_ReaperxX
Serendipitous Coma
Oh my gosh, Valeria. ;A; I wanna give her a hug--poor baby. Didn't expect to get sad when stalking what the other charas were up to.

Val: ...*rolls up in a blanket in a form of a sushi roll*...Someone just eat me up now...*sulks*

orz sdhksdj i just want Elmo to give her a pep talk
but that'd probably end in him trying to confront Nemesis with a speech on ~*~fairness~*~ and i doubt that'd end very well

I'VE BEEN TRYING TO SEND THIS RESPONSE FOREVER
finally

mintysprig

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:06 pm
Serendipitous Coma
XxIce_ReaperxX
Serendipitous Coma
Oh my gosh, Valeria. ;A; I wanna give her a hug--poor baby. Didn't expect to get sad when stalking what the other charas were up to.

Val: ...*rolls up in a blanket in a form of a sushi roll*...Someone just eat me up now...*sulks*

but that'd probably end in him trying to confront Nemesis with a speech on ~*~fairness~*~ and i doubt that'd end very well

finally

Be careful Nemesis doesn't know his sister has feelings for Elmo, and if the confrontation goes to far Nemesis will send him to the hospital.......That won't go well with Selene who'll probably send Nemesis to the hospital.

The pecking order between the siblings is as following:

1.Selene

2.Nemesis

3.Artemis

4.Athena

Selene is the responsible one so she's has the final say in everything.......  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:28 pm
Rush And Crush
Serendipitous Coma
XxIce_ReaperxX
Serendipitous Coma

finally

Be careful Nemesis doesn't know his sister has feelings for Elmo, and if the confrontation goes to far Nemesis will send him to the hospital.......That won't go well with Selene who'll probably send Nemesis to the hospital.

1.Selene

2.Nemesis

3.Artemis

4.Athena

omfg
Who would'a guessed Selene was the alpha sibling  

mintysprig

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:36 pm
Serendipitous Coma
Rush And Crush
Serendipitous Coma
XxIce_ReaperxX
Serendipitous Coma

finally

1.Selene

2.Nemesis

3.Artemis

4.Athena

omfg
Who would'a guessed Selene was the alpha sibling

Of course, she is, Artemis and Athena are childish and kinda bad, Nemesis will never harm his sister and she scares all of them cause she's usually nice.....When she's angry well yea its not a pretty sight  
Proceed...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games