Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
New Life After Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:13 pm
Abigail Smith

She smiled as Jennifer sat beside her. Now she leaned down and kissed the top of her head. "So, what do you want to be when you grow up?", she asked her daughter. Wondering what exactly she'd say. Of course she knew that some times kids said the damnedest things.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:18 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Jennifer smiled at Abigail and when she asked her question. She thought about it for a second before saying."Pizza."

Damian busted out laughing hearing her answer."She does seem to have high aspirations doesn't she?"He kept chuckling for a little bit afterwards.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:44 pm
Abigail Smith

She waited on Jennifer's reply before blinking and laughing. Now she kissed the top of her daughter's head again. Looking at Damian, she kept giggling. "Yes, it seems like it.", she said, as she had a real smile on her face. Of course it was one of the few times that he saw her real smile, especially since they had got together.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:00 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian smiled as he saw her smile."Your smile is a radiance shining in my dark world Abigail."He leaned up and kissed her cheek. He would have kissed her lips but he didn't want to take things to far both for Abigail and because Jennifer was currently watching them.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:07 pm
Abigail Smith

She blinked and smiled even more when he said this. Before she took the kiss on the cheek. Once his head was back in her lap, she messed with his hair some more. Of course she was pushing it away from his eyes, like normal. Though he would notice that she didn't seem to stop smiling. It was like she was in to good of a mood; for it to be ruined.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:10 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian relaxed as his head was in her lap. He hummed a song her remembered a song from his infancy. He slowly incorporated magic making the song come alive and bring visions out. This time he shared his vision with Abigail. He was an infant and he was looking around curious about everything.Then he felt the presence of his mother. She stepped into his line of sight and infant Damian giggled happily. She picked him up and he relaxed as if there were no problems in the world. In the vision his mother would be humming they same song Damian was.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:16 pm
Abigail Smith

She listened to Damian humming; which caught her off guard. Now she closed her eyes as he shared the vision. Of course this made her tears start to well up in her eyes. As she had a soft smile on her lips; one that was about to cry. Something about this made her happy; maybe cause he was sharing such a heartfelt time with her.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:46 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

He opened his eyes and grinned at her."I'm sorry that I never shared that before. It's one of the few memories that I have of my mother. She was often away acting as an ambassador to the other races and other vampire clans. It was one of the few times that I saw her."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:57 pm
Abigail Smith

She saw him grin after opening his eyes. Now she poked his dimples, before smiling back at him. "She seems like a rather beautiful and kind woman.", she said, before she felt a tear fall from her eye. Of course she was still trying to figure out how to lie to her family. Since they still had to hide Jennifer from her family at least. Until they could come up with a full proof lie, until they got her family to believe in their world.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:10 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian sat up and placed an arm over her and pulled her closer to him."Abigail I can sense that you are worried about the future but I would like you to take things on a day by day basis. I don't want you to stress yourself out. We will figure this out."Jennifer snuggled closer to Abigail since she could sense Abigail's stress as well. She tried to help calm Abigail.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:24 am
Abigail Smith

She leaned into Damian as he put his arm around her. Only to smile at him and Jennifer. Now she sighed and looked between them. Her arm gone around her daughter, before closing her eyes. "I know you don't want me to stress myself out. But it's always been apart of me... And I almost never know when someone in my family will pass.", she explained to Damian. Knowing that a social event and taking Jennifer would cause drama, and it'd need to be it's own social event. Since she would not want to steal the spot light at say a funeral or something like that.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:26 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian nodded and seemed to understand worrying about when those close to them would pass away."Well we could say that she was my child before we met and it's just a coincidence that she looks like you."He knew it wasn't that great an explanation but he was trying.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:53 pm
Abigail Smith

Hearing this, she face palmed hard. Hard enough she felt her brain face palm inside of her head. "Damian, I don't look like a lot of people. Not a lot of kids looked like me as a kid. I mean there's my friend Amy, but again. We are almost like twins, in looks and acting. But if Jennifer has any habits I had as a kid.... Well I couldn't deny that she's mine.", she explained. Only to glance at their daughter now.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:05 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian shrugged."As I said it wasn't a good excuse. I was trying to help. Although I do know that I could have thought of a better idea. I admit that whole heartedly."He then seemed to think of other ways to convince her family.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:12 pm
Abigail Smith

She looked at him and started to rub her forehead. At least with one hand, as the other was on Jennifer's side. Of course she was trying to relax. But she was trying to figure out what to do or say for the future to come. Since having a magic toddler more or less made things interesting.

EternalKnight2013

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces