Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
The Official Rant Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

darkdark7

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:54 pm
Damn my stupid mom...shes the stupidest little c**t-faced b***h ive ever known, not letting me stay the night at my friends house because she didnt bother to repeat something she said to me that i didnt hear...stupid ******** b***h...yelling at me over the stupidest little things....like not eating before i went to that same friends house...im a teen, i can find food if i have to...just once i want to switch places with her so i can show her what a b***h shes being to me....her life would be hell until we switched ******** a...damn it all, i just want her to die!! ******** YEAH!!

i feel a little better now..but im still pissed...maybe a little anime will cheer me up *retreats to basement to watch Princess Princess*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:34 am
Iyamashi
To hiroku: see...you failed again. -__- i was mimicing you, saying i'm mad at her....

and she did? o_O what's her sn?

To darkdark: you have to watch this. xD

Oh. XD Grr.... D: I thought I actually won one. TT^TT

Yeah. I think.. No wait.. yeah. She did. biggrin Dark_green_snowball <- Natalie. biggrin  

SaintHiroku

xiaryth

6,250 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:43 pm
Why do I have to do so many tests!!! and Why do they have to be so freaking hard!!!!!!!! is driving me insane scream  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:02 pm
is it finals? *nods head in understanding* i think we all know what those r like... stare  

darkdark7

Viva la Courtney
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:13 pm
Nya. I've got a killer headache.
And about 100 problems to do for my math homework, plus a packet for Anatomy and Physiology.
Crappycrappycrappy.
I want Greg to come back over.

;^;

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:19 pm
i have this little annoying freshman leech behind me in orchestra...if he doesnt stop bugging me im gonna start really yelling and make a big scene in front of everybody, and maybe then hell take the hint and stay the ******** away from me...  

darkdark7

Viva la Courtney
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:43 pm
I feel as if I'm not noticed.
Like my every emotion is just pushed away.
That way you don't have to deal with it until it gets out of control.

You can't even tell I'm upset when I'm crying right in front of you.
And when I run to the bathroom to dry my tears, you barely notice I've left.
Our friend is the one who comes to comfort me while you stay behind and laugh with friends.

I feel like I can't bring up anything wrong with us wuthout you telling me to shush.
You make me talk about something else.
You think it'll just go away if we hide it.

Well it won't.
It will get bigger.
And sooner or later, it's gonna explode with a force greater than either of us can handle.

Then will you want to talk about it?
Then will you want to listen?
Then will you stop shoving our problems to the back burner?

I'm all up for not fighting.
I don't want to create a gap between us.
Drama is not what I intend to stir up.

But hear me out when I say this.
I love you so much.
I just don't love the way our s**t is handled.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:01 pm
kick a**...
god, i swear, every day i am greeted with even more reasons to hate the freshmen at my school...stupid cocky faggots...no offense to hiroku  

darkdark7

SaintHiroku

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:35 pm
darkdark7
kick a**...
god, i swear, every day i am greeted with even more reasons to hate the freshmen at my school...stupid cocky faggots...no offense to hiroku

lol. XD None taken.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:16 pm
my orchestra can suck my [non-existent] c**k. he doesnt get that he cant leave our class alone for two days and expect us to actually be productive and practice, and if he does he needs a reality check. im going to yell at him tomorrow for not being there to keep us from killing each other...yeah yelling at a teacher...thats going to be interesting *cough*

and haha i laugh at the chick who died today...she brought all the trouble in her life on herself...jeez, not letting some dude prove hes not her kids father and being a spoiled b***h about it all...im glad shes dead...stupid broad probably OD'd in her hotel and her bodyguard couldnt save her...haha...
if anyone knows who im talking about then yeah, i hate her...she takes up too much TV time nad needed to bite the big one anyways...there i said it  

darkdark7

volley15

15,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:56 pm
You know I hate it when people you canciter friends randomly take your stuff and ruin it when they KNOW you like it the way it was, but THEY didn't like it so they had to mess with it. scream domokun That happened to me today and now I have to buy a whole new iteam of what my one "Friend" ruined. Let's just say the last half of the year I'm probably not going to talk to her cause this was like the thrid time this year that she has done that!!!! And you'd think that since she was a senior she would know better but I guess not. domokun evil  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:22 am
Cami_Kaminari
I feel as if I'm not noticed.
Like my every emotion is just pushed away.
That way you don't have to deal with it until it gets out of control.

You can't even tell I'm upset when I'm crying right in front of you.
And when I run to the bathroom to dry my tears, you barely notice I've left.
Our friend is the one who comes to comfort me while you stay behind and laugh with friends.

I feel like I can't bring up anything wrong with us wuthout you telling me to shush.
You make me talk about something else.
You think it'll just go away if we hide it.

Well it won't.
It will get bigger.
And sooner or later, it's gonna explode with a force greater than either of us can handle.

Then will you want to talk about it?
Then will you want to listen?
Then will you stop shoving our problems to the back burner?

I'm all up for not fighting.
I don't want to create a gap between us.
Drama is not what I intend to stir up.

But hear me out when I say this.
I love you so much.
I just don't love the way our s**t is handled.
ya know, this would be so much more affective if he actually reads it. =P  

Syrotek
Crew

Viva la Courtney
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:27 am
Iyamashi
ya know, this would be so much more affective if he actually reads it. =P
He did.
It's been taken care of.
:]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:22 pm
okies...semi-happy rant coming up...

ok so my stupid c**t-faced mom finally blew her top over nothing today, and now i get to live at my dads house^^ its great because ive wanted to live with him for a long time, and for some reason that bitchasaurus is allowing it. shes gonna ******** give up on me, but i might not get my cellphone or my room anymore..the b***h has forced me to move all the s**t i dont want her to touch to my dads house tho, which sucks because theres a lot of it...but im freaking dancing because i can finally get away from her and live the last two years i have at home in happiness...god damn this is great xd pirate  

darkdark7

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:56 pm
To cami: ok then.

To darkdark: lol, congratulation?  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games