Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Slytherin Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Essy ze Ninja rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:15 pm
User Image_______________________________________
User Image

User Image

When recess was called, Tristan flew down to the field for a well earned break. He shoveled through his satchel for a bottle of water and squeezed half of it down the back of his throat. After a small dose of one of the provided healing potions, he felt ready to play again. The bruise would probably still linger tomorrow, but for now, he was able enough to play another game. Once the break was over and they were separated into teams 'one' and 'two', it made him somewhat missed the old ways; it seemed easier to remember colors than numbers, and besides, you can enchant clothes to change colors easily—can't exactly write a number two on the back of your jumper without it being permanent, right?

Once the the game was called into play, his younger counterpart, whatever his name was—cos it certainly wasn't pipsqueak—had a bludger headed straight for him. Tristan dove to intercept, and he hoped to thwack the canon right back to its owner, Leon.

[OOC: ]

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
                                          Beater: Team Two
                                          AC: 17

+7 to hitting
                                          HP: ═ ═ ═ ═ 100%
                                          Defending: James saved!
                                          Targeting: Leon hit, unless blocked

Team One:
Mira, Leon
Kyson, Raymond, Sera

Team Two:
Tristan, James
Benji, Savannah, Devonte

Diamond Wales
Mephis Inferni

Essy ze Ninja rolled 10 10-sided dice: 10, 2, 6, 3, 4, 8, 5, 9, 8, 8 Total: 63 (10-100)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:31 pm
User Image__________________________________________
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

Savannah touched down on the field gently, strolling at a leisure pace to reach the rest of her teammates and devour a small vial; she wondered what sort of healing potion it was, and where he got it from. Are all captains given potions along with the barrel of extra brooms, equipment, and the chest of balls? Or do they have to brew and procure each item on their free time? Her thoughts were fleeting clouds in her mind. Nothing ever stuck. When the next scrimmage was announced, she was relieved to still have her brother on her team. She'd hate to have to play against him. When the quaffle was tossed, Raymond raced for the quaffle first, and like deja vu, Savannah lunged at it too.

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
Team Two: Chaser
AC: 16
(0/3)

+2 experience

Team One:
Caty
Mira, Leon
Kyson, Raymond, Sera

Team Two:
Aimee
Tristan, James
Benji, Savannah, Devonte

Quote:

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:34 pm

This time, Vannah was the lucky one. She came up with the quaffle loose in one hand and hugged the ball against her lap while navigating her broom. Her fingers fumbled clumsily around the thing, trying to find the best angle to hold it tight against her chest as she raced towards one of the younger girls, Caty, if she remembered correctly, that was now defending the goal posts for team one.

(1/3)

+2 experience

Team One:
Caty
Mira, Leon
Kyson, Raymond, Sera

Team Two:
Aimee
Tristan, James
Benji, Savannah, Devonte

Quote:

The Shiny Furret rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:36 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                              ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Kyson flew back to the ground to heal up and rest for a minute before the next round of tryouts began. This time, they would be playing a real game. His team now consisted of Sera and Raymond as his Chasers. Well, it wasn't his team, but still. When the ball was tossed, Savannah won it and took off. Kyson chased after her, leaning in close to steal the ball.

Team One Chaser
                                                              Nat. Flyer | Good Arm | Swift Swipe
                                                              AC: 14 | Mods: +4
                                                              To the Goals: -/3
                                                              Final Roll: 10 (failure)
                                                              | |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                              SLYTHERIN CHASER xxxxxxx
                                                              THIRD YEAR xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

And I can't stop 'til the whole world knows my name. 'Cause I was only born inside my dreams.
                                                              Until you die for me, as long as there is a light, my shadow's over you. 'Cause I am the opposite of amnesia.
                                                              And you're a cherry blossom, you're about to bloom. You look so pretty, but you're gone so soon.
                                                              Some legends are told. Some turn to dust or to gold. But you will remember me, remember me for centuries.
                                                              And just one mistake is all it will take. We'll go down in history, remember me for centuries.

{ooc: team 1 Caty, Mira, Leon, Kyson, Raymond, Sera: team 2 Aimee, Tristan, James, Savannah, Devontne, Benjamin}

Quote:

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Mephis Inferni rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

Mephis Inferni

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:43 pm
User Image
                                                                They're gonna 𝔠𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔫 𝔲𝔭 your looks
                                                                With all the 𝔩𝔦𝔢𝔰 in the books
                                                                To make a 𝔠𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔷𝔢𝔫 out of you

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                                Where? Quidditch Pitch
                                                                Who? Slytherin Quidditch Team and other hopefuls
                                                                Thoughts?Ooops, don't try and hit the captain. Don't try and hit the captain.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

xxx

Jack cringed at the scolding, he did screw that one up. 'I hope the Captain doesn't hate me...' With a dutiful nod, he dropped down to the pitch with the rest of the players. He took a small swig of one of the potions, making a funny face as it went down. He hated the taste of most potions, for some reason they just didn't sit well. But almost instantly he felt the painful throbbing in his side fade, replaced by a dull warmth and some slight tenderness.

At the announcements of the teams, he nodded. And then Benjamin talked to him alone for a moment, telling him not to worry about the stray bludger. "My bad, Captain. I didn't consider the repercussions, I just wanted to help my teammate score. I had assumed that you, as the Keeper, were fair game."

The game started as they all kicked off into the air, this time Jack fared much better in his takeoff as his nerves had calmed. He was feeling a bit tired though, that workout was really slowing him down. So much so that he couldn't react in time to the bludger heading right for him. But it was his lucky day, his new Beater-buddy saved his hide with a well placed whack of the bludger. "THANKS!" Jack shouted, determined to repay the favor as best he could.

He zipped around the pitch, keeping an eye out and picking his target carefully. He circled around a nearby bludger, getting a bit more comfortable with his bat and broom, and used a two-handed swing to slap a bludger right for Raymond.
                                                                ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                                OOC:

Quote:

Roll = 1, +2 Mean Swing
                                                                Total roll = 3, doesn't matter...bludger to his own face.
                                                                Team Two, Beater
                                                                AC: 10
                                                                Special Skills: Mean Swing +2 to hit bludgers, Dang Healthy, Hold the Line +2 goal defense.
                                                                Life: | | | |

Because they 𝔰𝔩𝔢𝔢𝔭 with a gun
                                                                And keep an 𝔢𝑦𝔢 on you, son
                                                                So they can 𝔴𝔞𝔱𝔠𝔥 all the things you do

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:48 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                                Where? Quidditch Pitch
                                                                Thoughts?AH BLOODY HELL, MY NOSE!

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

xxx

Jack got cocky and paid the price as he spun a circle around the bludger with his bat, only to get it right in the face. Well, it was more of a graze against the nose, but he saw a blinding flash and felt incredible pain. He teetered and fell from his broom, managing to catch the the pegs with his feet. Blood rushed to and from his head, choking him as he struggled back up on his broom. He pinched his nose and winced, definitely broken. What would Dare do in this situation? Gritty his teeth, he squeezed his nose until he felt a pop and blood started pouring out faster. He cried out, tears pouring down as he tilted his head back. He didn't have time to goof off like this. Patting his pockets, he grabbed a hankerchief and stuffed it into both nostrils and stared at the pitch through blurry eyes.
                                                                OOC:

Quote:

Team One, Beater
                                                                Special Skills: Mean Swing +2 to hit bludgers, Dang Healthy, Hold the Line +2 goal defense.

Mephis Inferni

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Deviled Dregs rolled 10 10-sided dice: 4, 5, 4, 9, 7, 1, 9, 8, 1, 1 Total: 49 (10-100)

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:27 pm
(Ignore this post 8'D)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:13 pm

Swerving to avoid a steal attempt from Kyson, she maneuvered her broom down the field racing faster and faster. The tiny hoops of the goal posts were a tiny blur, but with every passing second they grew bigger and it was almost time to decide which angle to take a shot from and which hoop to aim for.

(2/3)

+2 experience

Team One:
Caty
Mira, Leon
Kyson, Raymond, Sera

Team Two:
Aimee
Tristan, James
Benji, Savannah, Devonte

Quote:

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
Essy ze Ninja rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:19 pm
User Image_______________________________________
User Image

User Image

Knowing that Mira would be rushing to save her teammate from the bludger he had deflected, he hoped to take advantage of the opportunity by seeking out a rogue bludger and positioned himself carefully in its trajectory. Trying to predict where a player was going was always hard, but he had some small idea, and hoped his aim would be true as he swung his bat hard to target Mira.

Beater: Team Two
                                          AC: 17

+7 to hitting
                                          Defending: ---
                                          Targeting: Mira missed!

Team One:
Caty
Mira, Leon
Kyson, Raymond, Sera

Team Two:
Aimee
Tristan, James
Benji, Savannah, Devonte

Diamond Wales
Mephis Inferni

The Shiny Furret rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:34 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                              ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

He missed his last attempt, but he wouldn't miss this one. Kyson swiveled back around towards Savannah, reaching towards the Quaffle with hopes of taking it from her. She was almost to the goals by now, so he had to get it this time.

Team One Chaser
                                                              To the Goals: -/3
                                                              Final Roll: 13 (fail)
                                                              | |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                              SLYTHERIN CHASER xxxxxxx

And I can't stop 'til the whole world knows my name. 'Cause I was only born inside my dreams.
                                                              Until you die for me, as long as there is a light, my shadow's over you. 'Cause I am the opposite of amnesia.
                                                              And you're a cherry blossom, you're about to bloom. You look so pretty, but you're gone so soon.
                                                              Some legends are told. Some turn to dust or to gold. But you will remember me, remember me for centuries.
                                                              And just one mistake is all it will take. We'll go down in history, remember me for centuries.

{ooc: team 1 Caty, Mira, Leon, Kyson, Raymond, Sera: team 2 Aimee, Tristan, James, Savannah, Devontne, Benjamin}

Quote:

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Essy ze Ninja rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:23 am

Swift and steady, nimble as wind and rain, she soared ahead of the other chasers. She zigzagged her way into the scoring zone and aimed for the left hoop hoping to get it just past Caty.

[OOC: On mobile ]

(3/3)

+2 experience

Team One:
Caty
Mira, Leon
Kyson, Raymond, Sera

Team Two:
Aimee
Tristan, James
Benji, Savannah, Devonte

Yukina101

Mephis Inferni rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:24 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                                Where? Quidditch Pitch
                                                                Thoughts?Ooops, don't try and hit the captain. Don't try and hit the captain.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

xxx

Jack's eyes were still watering as he tried to keep pace with his chaser, on guard for any bludgers. With none in sight and her almost in shooting range, Jack peeled off towards a rogue bludger. He almost hesitated as he neared it, his white hankerchief now crimson and dripping. He swung hard, sending the bludger towards Team 1's Keeper, Caty.
                                                                OOC:

Yukina101

Roll = 5, +2 Mean Swing, -1 Injury
                                                                Total roll = 6, total miss.
                                                                Team Two, Beater

Mephis Inferni

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Yukina101 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:25 pm
She just wants to be, beautiful
She goes, unnoticed she knows, no limits
She craves, attention she praises, an image
She prays to be, sculpted by the sculptor
Oh, she don't see, the light that's shining
User Image
User Image

αɢє 12 | αםvєитυяєя | sℓчтнєяιи sєcσиם чєαя

☆º°”˜`”°º☆ ★º°”˜`”°º★

ﻬஐ Caty had been a little more than relieved when she had been pulled off seeker trials and put back between the goals. Maybe it was better to be different than her brothers than to follow their leads. Besides, Da had been a keeper hadn't he? He'd been a Hufflepuff as well but if she couldn't be one she could certainly try the other right?She had barely been situated before one of the older girls, Savannah, came barreling to her with the quaffle and a bludger was hurled her way. She dodged the bludger rather easily and attempted to block the goal in the process.ஐﻬ

AC: 13
Modifiers: +3 to Catch
Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
Lives: [ heart ] [ heart ] [ heart ] [ heart ]
Final Roll: 13

Quote:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Deeper than the eyes can find it
Maybe we have made her blind
So she tries to cover up her pain, and cuddle woes away
Cause covergirls don't cry, after their face is made

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:30 pm
She just wants to be, beautiful
She goes, unnoticed she knows, no limits
She craves, attention she praises, an image
She prays to be, sculpted by the sculptor
Oh, she don't see, the light that's shining
User Image
User Image

αɢє 12 | αםvєитυяєя | sℓчтнєяιи sєcσиם чєαя

☆º°”˜`”°º☆ ★º°”˜`”°º★

ﻬஐ Dangit! In the process of dodging she had missed the incoming quaffle by at least a foot. Though, if she were perfectly honest, it was the closer than she had even gotten to the snitch so that was sort of a win. She grabbed the ball and decided to throw it towards Kyson since he was the one closest.ஐﻬ

AC: 13
Modifiers: +3 to Catch
Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
Lives: [ heart ] [ heart ] [ heart ] [ heart ]
Final Roll: ~

The Shiny Furret

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Deeper than the eyes can find it
Maybe we have made her blind
So she tries to cover up her pain, and cuddle woes away
Cause covergirls don't cry, after their face is made

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:35 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                              ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Savannah's shot flew through the goals, leaving his team down a point. Kyson huffed as he caught the ball and took off down the field. It wasn't the Keeper's fault, he tried to tell himself. Maybe Savannah's creepy card reading paid off and predicted her to have some crazy luck today. Yeah, that seemed possible.

Team One Chaser
                                                              To the Goals: 1/3
                                                              Final Roll: --
                                                              | |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                              SLYTHERIN CHASER xxxxxxx

Quote:

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games