Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:39 pm
((No problem, chick. Gaia was being stupid anyway. You take your time, I'm probably gonna go grab some food sometime soon.))

dame jerks still as soon as the blood sprays all up and down her back and into her hair. "Oh. my. god. Ewwwwwwwwwwwww! It's in my hair! crying Oh geez. stare And my favourite pair of shoes, sweatdrop " dame sighs and turns around towards Brat. "Thanks, Bratty, girl," she hugs her briefly, then reaches down and picks up the gun, "No use wasting good ammo that ain't mine! whee " dame shakes briefly to get off any blood she can, stuffing the gun briefly in the front of her shirt near her navel and pulls her hair to the side, wringing out as much blood as she can. She shivers and sighs, shaking her hands then wiping them off on the pilot's chair. "Okay, so what's our game plan? Run back to the cars?" dame asks, taking the gun back out and looking at Brat.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:41 pm
Pulling up at the hotel and parking her car, she gets out and locks it. Once inside the hotel, she takes the elevator up to the third floor. She takes her time walking down the hall to room 330, still unsure as whether or not this was a wise choice.

Finally arriving in front of his room, she knocks on the door, using the knock that they used to use when they worked together. What the hell? stressed Some things are just too ingrained as a habit..... stare  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Kaoru Takeshi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:53 pm
Lounging on the chair in his room, mindlessly watching TV while he waits to see if Kat is going to show up, he checks his phone to make sure L hasn't messaged him. Breathing a sigh of relief that she hasn't, he knows he needs to work quickly to get his plan rolling. But that was going to involve getting Kat on his side so that he could get a meeting with the Russians. His contact in Switzlerland had kept him filled in on L's chase of the little crew since they busted out of the hospital, and was told there was someone here that could connect him with the Russian mafia. You just keep being Queen Bee in Switzerland, L....your day is coming sooner than you think.

A familiar knock jars him out of his thoughts. Smiling a bit, he heads to the door, checking to make sure it's Kat before opening it. Standing there before him is a scowling Kat.

"Tch, Kat, quit scowling and come in. Save the drama for later...." he turns and goes back into the room and resumes his seat, waiting for her to come inside.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:02 pm
Standing at the door, she scowls as he opens it. Rolling her eyes at his comment, she enters the room and finds that there are only two chairs and a small table in addition to the huge, unmade bed. More memories enter her mind, and she takes the chair so that her back is to the bed. Once she was settled, she crossed her arms and looked at him.

"Well, spill it, I don't have all night, I have a bar to run." Short, sweet, to the point, get the info and get the hell outta here, Kat.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Kaoru Takeshi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:20 pm
He leans forward and puts his elbows on the table, steepling his fingers and looks her directly in the eye.

"Okay, but I want you to listen to everything, and I mean EVERYTHING before you pop off with that famous temper of yours and walk out of here. There's a lot involved here, and I need you to listen to what I have to tell you." He takes her silent stare as assent and begins.

"You already know that L is in Switzerland and that your crew escaped, so I won't bore you with any details there. She's still there, and as a matter of fact she sent me here for a reason. She's sent me here to eliminate dame." He sits back in his chair and holds his hand up before she can say anything, "I said listen to everything....please Kat, bear with me."

"You also know that L has some sort of rivalry with Flame since you went on that mission to Jamaica with her." Kat's eyes widen when he mentions that little fact. "Oh yes, I knew you were in Jamaica with her, I know everything that's gone on since that mission, but that's neither here nor there. I need to somehow get Flame's help, I need him to think I'm here to kill dame.....but will spare dame if he helps me on a mission."

He reaches over and takes a drink of his water that is sitting on the table before continuing. "I also know that the Russian mafia helped your crew get out of Switzerland, I have a contact in their mafia that has kept me very well informed. I'm going to help the Russians capture L, I've heard they're slightly peeved at her for getting the Italians mad at them for Big Paulie's murder. So you see, dear Kat, L thinks I'm here to capture dame and bring her back to Switzerland. So I have precious little time to get Flame involved, and meet with the Russian mafia contact here. This is where you're going to come in."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:40 pm
*Not knowing if G and the other car left, she doesn't know quite what her and dame's next move is. She's also concerned about the guy fueling the plane. She doesn't think he saw anything through the window, or how much fuel they were taking on. She does know he has to fuel both sides regardless. Is he on contract on the side with L, another set of eyes to be sure the plane gets out? She moves out of the cockpit, past the small kitchenette and peeks at the windows. He's moved from the left wing to the right which tells her they haven't taken on much fuel so they weren't planning on going a great distance. Instinct tells her L has people on the ground in case Flame, Icy and the crew attempted to stop the plane.* Damit! *How to get both her and dame off this frickin plane? She doesn't want to leave dame and isn't sure she can take her through the shadows. She had taken Iggies once, but iggies is a dark elf and she'd been passed out at the time. And she hadn't been completely in the shadow.* Damit again. Where in Hades is Ghost when I need her.  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:50 pm
She sits there, like he asked her to do, several emotions flitting across her face as he explains why he's shown back up. Anger, shock, suspicion....all were evident in her features as he spoke.

"So let me get this straight....L sends you here to kill dame, but you're not going to kill dame. You want Flame to THINK you're gonna kill dame, so that he'll agree to some hokey mission for L to save her? But then, you and Flame are gonna hook up with the Russians and capture L? And I suppose you're going to need me to make the arrangements so that you can meet the people you need to, am I correct?" She rolls her eyes and sighs in frustration, "Is there anything ELSE you want me to do? Maybe go with you and Flame and the Russians to help ya'll capture L? You know.....because I have sooooooooo much free time on my hands, Kaoru! scream "  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:55 pm
"Uh...well...can't we just...get out of the plane and make a break for it? I mean...it's better than sitting inside this plane surrounded by a bunch of dead people trying to figure out what to do..." dame had a bit of sister's recklessness in her.  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kaoru Takeshi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:59 pm
He sits back while she rails at him. When she pauses long enough for him to get a word in edgewise, he chances a cocky grin.

"You'll go with us? Great! I knew I could count on you! wink "  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:04 pm
eek "I NEVER SAID I'D GO WITH YOU! scream " She gets up from her chair and starts heading for the door, muttering to herself as she goes.

"Dammit, crash land back into my life, and just try to use me for your own personal gain? I don't think so, a*****e.....you can find your own way to meet the people you need to....."  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:12 pm
*Looks at dame, shaking her head.* Go out guns blazing and draw the attention of every security office at this damn airport? And explain why we're covered in blood and there are six, no eight damn dead people on this plane? If her people don't kill us on the spot, I'm sure they could find us in a freakin cell pretty easily. I'm fine here with the dead ones, they're not here anymore anyway. *Her tail swishes from side to side as she paces back and forth between the kitchen and the cockpit.* We do need to get off this plane, and soon...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:20 pm
*She continues pacing for a few more seconds, then stops abruptly.* Ok, firstly, you can't go out there like *points at dames clothes* that. Too much blood. *She tosses her backpack to dame.* Change quick and put on one of my wigs and hat. *She reaches into the kitchenette and grabs a plastic bag.* Toss your things in here, put them in the backpack, we can't leave them here. I'll be right back, wait for me.*She doesn't wait for dame's response, but slips in to the shadows, coming out beneath the plane to get a feel for any eyes keeping watch on the plane.*  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Kaoru Takeshi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:24 pm
He gets up and catches her before she gets to the door. Grabbing her by the wrist, he spins her around and backs her up against the door. Holding both her hands so she doesn't strike him, he looks at her apologetically.

"Hey, I was joking, just trying to lighten the mood here. I'm sorry, okay?" He gives her a serious look.

"But I do need your help, Kat. Because before too long, L is going to realize that I haven't killed dame and then she's going to be gunning for me and dame both. I need you to help me with the Russians. You're the best damn sniper I've ever seen, and I know for a fact you still have that rifle I gave you years ago, and that you put it to pretty damn good use in Jamaica. I know you can peg her without killing her, and then the Russians get what they want, and the rest of us get what we want....our freedom."

He closes his eyes and leans his head forward to where their foreheads were touching, inhaling the scent of her, taking a moment to bask in memories. "Please Kat, if you won't do it for me, do it for dame." he whispered, still holding on to her wrists, hoping like hell she'll agree to all this.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:46 pm
dame nods, "Okay, but I have my own stuff." Smiles at her as she disappears and walks over to her seat, ducking as she goes, and grabs her own bag, stripping and changing quickly. She puts on normalish clothes, but ones that are easier to sneak in. dame debates on putting on stage make-up to hide her face tats, but feels she probably won't have time. She stuffs her bloody things into the bag and swears up and down if they get ruined because this takes too long, she is gonna be so damn pissed. She wipes her hands again and then ties the bag stuffing it into her own purple bag, zipping it and hikes it high on her shoulder. She shudders as she thinks about the her bloodied hair in a bun underneath the wig. Finished, dame grabs Brat's backpack and waits for her return.  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:02 pm
Finding herself pinned against the door, she tries to struggle but he knows her too well to put himself in a position to where she might get the upper hand. When he rests his forehead against hers, she closes her eyes as well.

"Dammit, this is too much for me to take in at once! I need....I need time to sort through all this, Kaoru! Give me at least a day to process this, please!" She sags against the door, feeling emotionally drained from the short time she's spent with him.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games