Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:52 pm
"Poor thing...in denil i see. It was i that tried to save him, but Vivi's friend there had stopped me. It was too late...im sorry," She also faked the sadness in her voice and she knelt next to him her hand still on his cheek. She again put the images in his head trying to convince him that she was the one that tryed to help.
((lol Yes twisted ))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:00 pm
Ross shook his head again, then looked up at Scarlet. "But you laughed. I heard you. YOU WERE LAUGHING!" Tears streamed down his face as he fought to get rid of the terrible 'memories' that he thought were his own. He didn't want to see any of them. But one of them was of Vivi bringing her sword into his side cutting it deeply. His hand moved to the blue scar on his side.  

Gold Marra

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:03 pm
"You didn't see it correctly dear. I was not laughing but sobbing," She had fake tears stream down her cheeks and she tried again putting more images into his head. "Please listen to me, we better hurry before they decided to attack us again..."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:08 pm
Ross looked back at Muraki and Vivi behind him. A mixture of hurt and confusion running through his mind. He didn't remember any of this, but the short images he was seeing seemed to confirm what she was saying. "I... I don't know you..." he said again to them. What Vivi had said though seemed to counter it 'I'm your mate!' He shook his head and gripped the sword tighter, not looking at any of the people around him.  

Gold Marra

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:10 pm
(Oh, boy your makin' Vivi work for it ay? Rin?)
Muraki yelled, "Oh, this is a bunch of bull crap!" he then cursed loudly then went over to Scarlet with a smile of his own just facing her, "Two can play at that game dear!" He then put a hand on her cheek & showed her, her past!
Vivi went over to Ross, "Please Ross remember me as your wife!" she then kissed him.
(Twist!)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:12 pm
Scarlet grinned and put the image of Vivi attacking Ross at that very moment into his head. She punched Muraki away and stood up standing Ross up as well. "Don't let them manipulate you!"

((muhahaha lol))  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:18 pm
Ross cringed slightly. His free hand shot up to his lips, while his sword hand shot up to defend himself. "what is this?" he backed away from them all, Scarlets hand dropping from his face as he did so. "What do you want from me?" his hand was still at his lips and his sword still ready to defend.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:21 pm
Scarlet covered her mouth with her hand covering her grin. She flew up into the sky and looked down at them. "Ross becareful they are one's not to trust. They will kill you once you give them that chance."  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:26 pm
Vivi was now in tears looking at Ross, "Ross, please........COME BACK TO YOUR SENSES! IT'S ME VIVI YOUR WIFE!!!!!!!!!" she yelled pleadingly. she dropped on her knees.
Muraki then c**k an eye brow at all this then decide to do something stupid, "Look if you can't snap out of it then I'll make you snap out of it! And you!" looks at Scarlet, "You know at one point I thought you your just a lonly person that needed love, and I did at one point until this s**t happens!" he then flew up & grabbed Scarlet & kissed her.
(Kanatta don't get mad at me later, he did liked Scarlet first until Kitzune showed up sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:30 pm
Ross shuddered. The images that had been floating around had disappeared the moment Scarlets hand had dropped. "I... I..." he to fell to his knees. He looked at Vivi. He dropped his brother's sword and covered his face with both hands .What's happening to me?  

Gold Marra

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:31 pm
((lol whoa didn't see that coming...or maybe i did....lol))

Scarlet pushed Muraki away and looked at him ((wel she gave him this face stare lol)). "And what the hell was that for?" She flew up a bit higer thinking whether she should kill the guy or not. All and all she found it a bit amusing.

((hahaha she is sick in the head at this point lol))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:36 pm
Vivi went over to Ross & hugged him, "Ross, I'm here I won't let anything happen to you!"
"You know damn well what that was for! And damn it all that you foregot the car bit when we were in the other world!" Muraki said sighing abit at the memory, 'Ah, good times, good times.....scary as hell too!'
(LOL Muraki is still tryin' to make her remeber that! xd Oh, & Inuyasha moment! xd whee )  

The Bubblelicous

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:39 pm
Scarlet laughed amused by all this, "You know what i might not kill you after all. You can be the fool that interetains me." She grinned and flew around him in a circle. "Oh and be lucky i didn't go as fast as i wanted to."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:40 pm
Ross sat like a stunned child in Vivi's embrace. "Is... is it true?" He looked up out of his hands at her. "Is that how I got this?" he remembered waking up in Vivi's arms, her fighting beside him. But the 'memory' of her cutting into him was stronger than the others.  

Gold Marra

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:45 pm
Vivi shook her head, "No, Ross I wouldn't hurt you, that was done to you by a demon, not I" she told him & hugged him closer to her.
Muraki cocked an eyebrow at her, "Heh?" was all he said then gave her this look * confused *
(LOL nice time for Muraki to get confused xd )  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games