Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Library! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:18 pm
Katie walks into the library in a rush. She almost falls as she sits in a back corner and begins to write.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:58 pm
*Summer enters the library and grabs a table with a good reading lamp. Today was the day. She was going to open up that book she found in the Restricted Section of the library, and read what Alexander had warned her about. She would be leaving for home soon, so it was better that she read it so she could return the book before heading home. She sighed out lou than flipped to the proper page, pulld the light over the book, and began reading.*  

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 6:09 pm
Sam walked into the library and into the science section. She wanted to read about legends of the sapphire.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:17 pm
*Summer sees Sam enter the library, and whisper shouts her name*
Sam!!

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:21 pm
Sam jumps up and her papers go everywhere. The librarian looks at her suspiciously and Sam smiles and says, "I thought I saw boggart." She then looks around for what ever said her name. She then sees Summer, and walks over to her. "Hey."  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:40 pm
*Summer starts to giggle, first really quietly, but then her giggles turned to a laughing fit, which earned her a stern glare from the librarian and a sharp "Sssshhh" as well.*
Did I frighten you? *she giggled once more*
Look, I read it, and it's very strange. I can't find anything Alex may have wanted to hide from us...

Summer_Breeze1507

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:46 pm
Katie carefully forms words on her paper. She then opens up the big black book beside her and flips to her map of Hogwarts. She spies the Forgotten Chamber and looks below it. "Oh My God!" Katie shouts, receiving "Shhhhhhh's," from all around the room. She spies Summer and Sam. "Hey, guys!" she whispers across the room. "Come over here for a sec!"  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:48 pm
*Summer looks up from her book over to where the voice had come from. She spots Katie, and heads over*
What is it Katie?

Summer_Breeze1507

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:51 pm
"I think that the Forgotten Chamber has a basement!!!!! That's not all that exciting, but the chamber is centuries old, and no one ever found it. There may be important artifacts down there," Katie says, excited.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:59 pm
*Summer's eyes flashed with excitement, and she crooned over Katie's lap to look at the map.*
I think you are right. Merlin knows what could be down there!

Summer_Breeze1507

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 12:28 pm
"My guess is that it will have some of the founder's items down there. After all, no one knows where their stuff went," Katie says hopefully.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 8:25 am
Sam walks over to the map. "Your right! No one noes where they went...how do we get down into the basement?" Sam asks. "Just think of all of the artifacts! Some say that Rowena's wardrobe was as grand as the fairy's queen's." Sam just imagined herself of the wonderus clothes, with silvery silk and spider's lace. "And the other artifacts too! Maybe even Gordic's suit of armor!"  

cocosam

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 4:18 pm
"Or Salazar's mask that he wore to the very first Yule ball!!!! OH how exciting! I think you can get there through the main room. Maybe a trap door or something...." Katie trails off.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:13 pm
"Wait. I remember one day..in the garden I fell on one of the cobble stone, and fell down. I caught the hand of Gordic, he has a statue. I noticed that on his engraved necklace, there was a space for a jewel to fit in. I looked at the other statues too, and Rowena had a place, a long with Salazar and Helga." Sam gasped. "Summer. You don't think that our jewels..." Sam trailed off.  

cocosam

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 11:20 pm
Connect?! *Summer shouted, completing Sam's sentence*
That would actually make sense...
And Katie! what about hidden treasures from past students, old textbooks, or things left behind from the first years of the school...

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games