Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Giggling Pear Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should We Do Another House Elf Cup?
  Most Assuredly, YES!
  Blech!!! Stop trying to bribe me to be active!
View Results

Tibbers Dream

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:32 pm
"HAHA so much for that"Rabbit laughed ,as she saw tom snuggle/choke alice "you would think shes being murdered with that face "rabbit chuckled
Alice could feel the air being squeezed out of her "someone ..help ..me "

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:31 pm
The scene before Lilly was almost humorous if it weren't for Alice suffocating. I guess I should help her. Silly mouse, now I won't be able to get my fish. Lilly saunters out, and nudges Tom to get him to let go of Alice.

Kenzie turns around to see her cat playing with the other pets, "Well at least she was here, I was afraid she might have gone, before I gave her my letters. If she gets bored with me she goes and finds my boyfriend, Robert. He studies abroad, and it scared me to death the first time she wandered off to him, it takes her a while to find him because he travels, and she was gone for four months, luckily 2 of them were actually spent with him, and he sent her back with a letter to let me know where she had been. She has a knack for finding people, when she wants to see them." Kenzie sighed and returned to the rest of the group.  

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Tibbers Dream

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:09 pm
Alice squeaked happily and quickly run on top of lily's head and sat there ,she had started to scratch lilys ears
"haha i lost alice when we went to nicaragua ,found out she end up with my cousin dimitry in cuba ,how she got there is still a mystery to me "rabbit sighed and smiled at the group.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:17 pm
Join S.P.E.W. today!

Valerie laughed at the antics of the pets before turning back to the conversation in front of her. She was so glad to see some new elves in the tent and to see some familiar faces as well.

"My own cat is around her somewhere. She likes to explore, so I let her go off and do her own thing after I unpacked. She'll come around eventually." Valerie giggled at the thought of the trouble Oreo could get into.

Society for the Promotion of Elfish Welfare

vwinter1114

Friendly Explorer

7,100 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:25 pm
Kenzie laughed. "I think it's because they're magical. They're more intellegent than we realise." Kenzie thought for a second. "You know Lilly probbably came in here for a purpose, knowing her, she was probably looking for fish. Do yall have any around?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:32 pm
Join S.P.E.W. today!

"You know I think we do." Valerie searched in the pantry. She was sure she'd seen some canned fish in there earlier. After a little bit of looking, she finally found the can. "Here it is!" She handed the can of fish to Kenzie. "Unless she prefers fresh?"

vwinter1114

Friendly Explorer

7,100 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:40 pm
"She's only picky about it being fish. It's the only thing she eats. Thank you!" Kenzie takes the can and opens it.

Kenzie squatted down next to Lilly. What was that in her hands? It smells delicious! Lilly perks up looking intently at the can. Is it fishies? Is it fishies? Kenzie laughs and sets the can infront of Lilly and lightly strokes her back since Alice was still on her head.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:33 pm
Aliced squeaked "Huh ,ohhh your hungry "rabbit ask ,alice nodded her little head "okay ,just let me get your vanilla seeds okay"rabbit pulled out a tiny bag full of seeds and placed it right next were lily was eating "there you go ,Huh i guess your right there sorted magical "  

Tibbers Dream

Sparkly Vampire

Morbid Obesity

Wealthy Regular

12,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:12 am
Morbid saunters in late.

"Slept in... usually I get up at 9 am, but man was I tired! Silly kitty keeps waking me up at 5 am with snuggles and nuzzles, begging for food! Heh."

Morbid rubs her eyes and sips her coffee.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:16 am
"Oh my! This place sure have become lively!" Misa walks into the busy kitchen and giggles at the sight of all the animals. "I wonder if the headmaster would be most displeased if he found out..."  

Misa-tan

Dapper Darling

vwinter1114

Friendly Explorer

7,100 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:45 am
Join S.P.E.W. today!

Valerie giggled at the thought of the headmaster's face if he were to come into the tent at that moment.
"Well let's hope he doesn't mind. I have the feeling our pets wouldn't take too kindly to being confined."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:11 am
"I know Thomas sure wouldn't! He refuses to even wear a collar. Anytime I even come near him with one, he runs away! Tee-hee!"  

Morbid Obesity

Wealthy Regular

12,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Tibbers Dream

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:21 pm
"same goes for alice she hate cages and sleeps with me "  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:58 pm
"Thomas sleeps with me, but I haaaate it, because at 5 am, every day without fail, I have a kitty face in my face, meowing to be fed!"  

Morbid Obesity

Wealthy Regular

12,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

vwinter1114

Friendly Explorer

7,100 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:04 pm
Join S.P.E.W. today!

"My Oreo is pretty self sufficient actually. My only problem is keeping her out of trouble, other than that she pretty much gets her own food. Aside from her cat treats anyway."

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games