Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Lily's Pad ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stay open or close shop
  Don't care
  Pie
  Throw rocks at TES
View Results

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:15 pm
*glances over at Dame, noting the nice view he has before picking the hammer back up* Hmm... that would be too bad. *resumes pulling down the boards that Lily put up over the kitchen*

*Velcore flies in, nearly running into Dame, veering under the table at the last second*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:22 pm
-yelps and careens for a moment, arms windmilling before falling over onto the floor- rofl -lays there on her back laughing when she realises it was Velcore, reaches for him then drags Velcore to her, placing him halfway on her body and petting the dragon- Oh Velcore! -she says between giggles- You gave me quite a fright!  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:27 pm
*hears a thud and looks over his shoulder to see Dame sitting on the floor* What happened?

*Velcore nuzzles Dame*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:33 pm
-can't answer him for a few minutes because she is still laughing so hard that tears are streaming down her face and she is having trouble breathing- He...he... rofl ...came zooming in here and... rofl scared the living... rofl bejeezus out of... rofl me! Velcore was moving so rofl fast that I didn't realise what it was rofl and I jumped or something rofl while having my leg on the chair and fell! rofl -continues petting Velcore, nuzzling back into him, still laying on the floor, she bends on knee, and scratches behind Velcore's head-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:44 pm
*walks over to Dame, seeing that Tes has fallen asleep at the counter as he goes past* Velcore, why'd you do that? rolleyes *offers Dame his hand* Want some help getting up?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:52 pm
*jerks awake at the laughing*
hm? Wha....? *looks around*

oh yeah... Lily's....
*drinks down his tea, not minding the fact that it's gotten cold*

Karrie! scream
*pounces Karrie*
You've got to do something about these pastries! gonk

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:53 pm
-is tempted to pull Karrie down with her but knows he has work to do- Thank you, hon. -gently pushes Velcore off of her and leans up, taking Karrie's hand then getting gracefully to her feet, using the momentum to stand on her tippytoes and give Karrie a light kiss- biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:55 pm
*catches Draa, but is distracted by Dame's kiss enough to nearly drop him, then suddenly freezes* surprised Tes... Did... did your grunny just talk? confused  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:00 pm
-takes Draa from Karrie's hands- Of course he did, didn't you Draa? -nuzzles him- How are you today, honey?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:06 pm
*starts to panic at almost being dropped when Dame takes him*
Looks like my day just got better twisted
*cuddles Dame*

*rolls his eyes at Draa*
Yes, it did talk. That one did at least.

*points at Draa, the other grunny in the meantime is looking curiously at the box Karrie placed in the fridge*
I guess you never really did meet Draa.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:09 pm
Aww, such a flatter. -snuggles Draa closer- It's a shame you never met him much, Karrie. He's such a sweet boy. -kisses Draa's forehead-  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:14 pm
*eye twitch* .... he's a grunny...

*smirks*
A -sweet- one at that! *sticks his tongue out at Tes* I don't see people saying that about -you- twisted

That's not true. Iggies said it the other day.

tch... Iggies isn't exactly the sharpest tool in the shed either.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:17 pm
*blinks* Okay... a talking grunny... *shakes his head and goes back to take down the last couple of boards*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:17 pm
Draa! That was not very nice! -walks over to Tes- And Tes is pretty sweet too. He just doesn't like people to know. -bats eyelashes at Tes and kisses him on the cheek-

-snickers twisted then goes over to a table and sits down, petting Draa-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:27 pm
It might not be nice, but you know it's true.
*hops into Dame's lap and curls up*

Yes... a talking grunny. But wait! There's more! That little shu is also my clone stare
*makes another cup of raspberry tea*

You know you actually love me xp

Maybe if you weren't so bent on making my life miserable just because you're stuck as a grunny....

I'm only stuck as a grunny because of you, dammit! scream  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games