Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

im2coolio4u

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 6:35 pm
Hi, i'm im2coolio4u
my first anime was probably pokemon then digimon then yugioh
my favorite anime is probably in between dnangel and ouran high school host club. luv them both.
i also like:
Inuyasha
Fruits basket
Air
Death Note  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 7:18 am
Hello I´m Kobochi ! biggrin
I love anime, my first one was Sailor Moon
my favorite animes are: FMA, Inuyasha, Wolf´s Rain and some others...
I also love to draw ( not really good at it but I try to do my best), to Rp
mrgreen

kobochi

Kimiyo-Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 2:56 pm
Welcome everyone!

<3

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 12:13 pm
hey im kathy. i love anime and drama.  

lil_azn_cutie_pie123

kriane

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 1:01 am
hi there! my name is kriane and i'm an anime freak! lol

i also love j-pop... you can consider it addiction!

i'm up for new friends!  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 7:14 pm
Hiya! I'm Kaia. biggrin

I love anime, of course. XD I LOVE Naruto and Bleach, but my favorite anime ever is Cowboy Bebop. Rurouni Kenshin, Howl's Moving Castle, Samurai Champloo, Saber Marionette J and Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne also deserve mentions on my list.

I'm also a gamer. Final Fantasy series, Kingdom Hearts I and II , Suikoden series, Radiata Stories, Star Ocean, and Romancing Saga being some of my favorite games. I'm also hopelessly addicted to World of Warcraft. >_>  

Kaiaii

lil taris

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 1:49 am
My name is Kristeen, but everyone calls me Krissy. Old enough not to want to say, but in my mid twentys. Live in Orlando Florida, the land of Mickey the Rat. In school to become a doctor of Physical Therapy. And I have been watching Anime for EVER. My first was Voltron. Still love it. But one of my all time favorites is Ronin Warriors. Favorite movies, Spirited Away, Vampire Hunter D Bloodlust, Robot Carnival, and Venus Wars. Just to name a few. But, come on, aren't they all great!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:14 am
Hello, my name is Brian, though you may all call me Fral. I am 21, and I love all genres of anime and manga. I don't know what more to say, so thank you.  

Darkfral

kylexzy rolled 13 6-sided dice: 5, 1, 2, 2, 4, 6, 3, 6, 4, 6, 4, 1, 4 Total: 48 (13-78)

kylexzy

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 8:33 am
Height: im not saying it... it's a secret 4laugh
Birthdate: January 25, 1988
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Weight: another secret!!! xd
Nationality: Filipino
Favorite Manga: Got a long list for that.. wink
First Anime: Sailor moon..
Fave Anime: Weiss Kreuz, Rounin Kenshin
Fav. Color: Black, Grey
Fave jPop: Beautiful Alone  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:40 pm
Welcome to AAG!  

Dariram
Crew

jasmeener

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:49 pm
My name is Jasmeen. You could call me Jassy or Jass for short. I love Spahggti! Yeah! Sorry if i spelled the word wrong but that is hard to spell right? I am not telling my birthdate becasue that would be too much infomation. Good night.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:55 pm
Well I'm catumba from Puerto Rico. Main language is spanish but not bad with english. Love anime and mangas and the list does not have and endding. But the main ones are Naruto, Bleach, Death Note, Claymore, Deamonbane... plus. Also love RPG games PC base.  

catumba

Umaiki

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:21 am
Hello My name is ......
Nice to meet you guys  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:58 pm
Hey my name is loco_blade im 16 i love anime/manga and anything to do wiht japanese stuff like music,history ect. my fav aniem changes depending on wat im watching at the time rite now Naruto,Bleach and inuyasha are my fav's im into all kinds of music everything from heavy metal to rap to japanese music in my spare time i play the PS2 and the computer im hoping to get a 360 soon XD my fav type of games are rpg's anime based like naruto ultimate ninja and on the computer RTS (real time streagty) and as u can tell i cant spell so good razz hope to make anime friends XD  

EliteNinjah

SeraphicAssassin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:34 pm
Name: Seraphic Assassin
Birthday: 10/05/89
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac Sign: Snake
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Dark Brown (wears glasses)
Blood Type: AB
Fave Color: Blue
Loves: rabbits, cats, sweets, anime, angels
Fave Anime: Death Note, Inuyasha, Bleach, Prince of Tennis

blaugh  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games