Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko (romance RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:14 am
Zombie-slicer
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
Zombie-slicer
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
Zombie-slicer

amy:cookies
maria:sorry shes hyper
zombie:most of the time

Torio: *laughs* hyper people are always fun
Yuni: yeah...Torio used to be like that
Sakura: dont remind me...

amy:THERES AN EVIL MONKEY LIVING IN MY CLOSET
zombie and maria:-looks and sees evil monkey pointing-ok then

all three: o......kay.....?

amy:mwahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
maria surprised k either sombody gave her cat n**
zombie surprised r shes mentally insane

Torio: *ears twitch* just hope its cat n**
Sakura: i think she might be mentally *nods*
Yuni: *elbows Sakura* Saku-chan!
Torio: *laughs a little*
Sakura: ok ok ok sorry...cat n** probably
Yuni: *nods*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:51 am
Shun sleeps under a tree in the park, having peaceful dreams.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:03 am
blessedheart

(shun doesnt kno she can transform yet XD)
yoru jumps down from the tree in cat form, she lands next to him golden eyes shining  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:05 am
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

yoru jumps down from the tree in cat form, she lands next to him golden eyes shining

(haahahah nice^^)
Shun woke up then looked at the cta and smiled. He sat up and petted her head. "Hey there. Where did you come from?"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:11 am
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

(haahahah nice^^)
Shun woke up then looked at the cta and smiled. He sat up and petted her head. "Hey there. Where did you come from?"

(iknow, this will be fun XD)
oh yeh, he doesnt know i can transform yet...could be funny she thought, she closes her eyes and purrs softly  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:14 am
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

(haahahah nice^^)

oh yeh, he doesnt know i can transform yet...could be funny she thought, she closes her eyes and purrs softly

Shun smiles and scratches her behind the ear. "Your a pretty cat. Do you live around here?" Shun asked as he tilted his head.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:18 am
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

(haahahah nice^^)

Shun smiles and scratches her behind the ear. "Your a pretty cat. Do you live around here?" Shun asked as he tilted his head.

she smiles and jumps in his lap, snuggles against his belly purring
at least its easier for me to get close to him this way.. she thought  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:21 am
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

(haahahah nice^^)

"Your friendly as well." Shun stated as he rubbed her back, humming a bit happily.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:26 am
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

(haahahah nice^^)

"Your friendly as well." Shun stated as he rubbed her back, humming a bit happily.

oh geez, even when he doesnt know it me, he still finds my weak spotsshe purrs louder, her back bending inwards  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:29 am
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

(haahahah nice^^)

oh geez, even when he doesnt know it me, he still finds my weak spotsshe purrs louder, her back bending inwards

Shun notices the act and smiles as he tilts his head. "Did you like that girl?" He asked curiously as he continues to rub her back.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:33 am
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

Shun notices the act and smiles as he tilts his head. "Did you like that girl?" He asked curiously as he continues to rub her back.

she lies down, to give him more access mewing at his touch  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:36 am
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

Shun smiles as one had rubs her stomach and the other her ears. "I wonder what Yoru is doing today?" He said aloud, thinking of seeing her later.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:41 am
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

Shun smiles as one had rubs her stomach and the other her ears. "I wonder what Yoru is doing today?" He said aloud, thinking of seeing her later.

she enjoys it till she hears her name, and she freezes, hmmmm, i suppose i could reveal myself now, I've had my fun... she stands up on her back legs and leans her front paws on his chest, she licks his face  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:45 am
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

she enjoys it till she hears her name, and she freezes, hmmmm, i suppose i could reveal myself now, I've had my fun... she stands up on her back legs and leans her front paws on his chest, she licks his face

Shun smiles and laughs a bit. "That tickles." He stated, patting Yoru's head.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:47 am
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

Shun smiles and laughs a bit. "That tickles." He stated, patting Yoru's head.

she smiles and then transforms, ending up sitting in his lap nose to nose with him, she blushes beet red, she smiles nervously "hi Shun..."  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games