Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
the good, the bad, and the cats (GAME TO STORY!!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like this idea?
  ummmmmmmm yes!!!!!
  *la la la la la la la*......what?
  yes oh mighty Dewpool!
  Hey look a frog!
  what the........I HATE THIS POLE! *screams head off*
View Results

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:15 pm
"Don't worry Ashi is going to do everything he can to get him out,"Chris said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:56 pm
Amber looked up, some anger burned in her eyes as tears streamed. "No! We're not leaving Wrath! I'll get him out on my own if i have to! I'm not leaving him!" she half-said, half-yelled. Then she turned to Ashi. "Who's DNA is it?" she half-asked, half-demanded this time.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:28 pm
"Dark Knights for sure,"Ashi replied  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:31 pm
Amber gritted her teeth, then thought of her plan. "i knew it... i'll be right back, ok? Watch Wrath for me," Amber said before leaving the room. She ran down the halls quietly, but in a hurry as well.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:32 pm
Ashi and Chris locked a glance and when Ashi nodded Chris took off after Amber  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:36 pm
Amber continued running until she made it to the throne room. She walked quietly over to the throne and looked at it closely. Amber found a hair on the throne, a few actually, and picked one up. "This is it, i'm sure of it," she said to herself.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:03 pm
"Come on we need to get that back to Ashi,"Chris said when he was next to her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:06 pm
Amber nodded, then turned and led the way back to the cell room. Once inside, Amber handed Ashi the Dark Night's hair. "Here. Now lets get Wrath out and lets ALL get out of here..."  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:08 pm
Ashi quickly opened the cell with the hair Amber brought back then he ran in and picked Wrath up and then he flew up so Wrath was easier to carry  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:15 pm
Amber nodded, happy that Wrath was going to be safe for now, until she heard someone coming down the hall. She ran out of the room and into the hall, only to find Raven (Envy can with her if he wants). Raven glared at Amber. "I see you are out, but you won't be going very far..." Raven said. "we'll see about that," Amber said. Raven snickered. "I guess we will..."  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:17 pm
((All 4 of my people r together!!))

Envy walked up beside Raven  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:23 pm
((have fun posting as all of them! well.... i don't think you need to post as Wrath right now cuz he is unconcious at the moment... sweatdrop ))

Amber glared at Envy. "And you are the kid who tricked me and my brother! I swear you'll be going down first!" she yelled. "Leaf storm!" Amber yelled, shooting razor-sharp leaves at Envy. Raven didn't have to move since the leaves were only coming at Envy.  

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:51 am
Dragongirl26
Envy healed Emili then stood back up "If your good you should go,"

Ashi soon got Ambers cell to open,then he walked over to Wraths cell with Wrath still laying on the floor."Snap!"Ashi said after examining Wrath's cell lock "It's a DNA check,"

Emili looked up at him. She nodded. "Th-Thank you." She said even though she still felt dizzy, she Ran to the doors, looking back to see Envy walk somewhere else.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:57 am
((This is my new pick for Emili: User Image like it?))  

Currently Dead Account

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:34 am
Envy dodged it "Yah you guessed it I tricked both of you,"Envy said evily  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games