Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Messiah and the Plague Doctor (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Does it end?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
View Results

Steel Jay

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:39 pm

Caleb looked up to the statues, pondering why they would be there. He turned towards the sound of the noise.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:43 pm

There were a series of demons and corpses hooting and hollering, and at the center, Loki sat on a throne, while Moé was tied and gagged to a stool.

Miss Lovely Rita

Steel Jay

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:25 pm

((Caleb:*opens console* ....Give Homelite XL 12 Chainsaw, now.))
Caleb hands became stiff inside of the robe. "....I demand the release of my student." The hands crumpled into fists. "....immediately.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:26 pm

Moé saw Caleb, and then her struggle slackened due to amazement.
"Eh?", Loki said. "Why? She ruined all my things, and is MY sister, so what gives you any right?"

Miss Lovely Rita

Steel Jay

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:38 pm

"...You have little reason to, they are quite childish for the ones you have." Caleb began to walk forward. "...I have the right of protecting of what I hold dear."
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:44 pm

Moé swooned a little, but Loki scoffed.
"That, and you've always been so mean to me! I won't let you come with me and Sis on a journey to reclaim the world!"

Miss Lovely Rita

Steel Jay

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:03 pm

"...About the last statement..." A short knife, with about a 6 inch curved blade came to his right hand, he pointed it towards Loki. "...You will not be completing said task."
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:05 pm

Loki froze, and then backed away slowly form his throne.
"Hahahahah. Well..."
He ran to the ship.
"Distract him, troops!"
A huge flood of celebrating demons ran after him, though the ones who couldn't see him were confused and just running about.

Miss Lovely Rita

Steel Jay

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:28 pm

Caleb dashed after Loki, slithering quite quickly though the gaps and cracks in the horde. Using the blade merely to kill the ones in his way, he threw his left arm back, a light blue potion leaving the robes. It flew high, before breaking by itself and causing lightning to arc out of the shards of glass and liquid, hitting several behind him.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:40 pm

Loki saw this, and screeched.
"Okay, okay, she's yours! Just leave me alone...!"
He ran onto the ship with his demon horde after a set of whistles, and the ship began to leave.
Some demons around Moé hoisted her stool up, intending to take her with them in the confusion.

Miss Lovely Rita

Steel Jay

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:59 pm

Caleb threw a glowing white bottle at the demons carrying his student away. Breaking on the ground near the hoof of the one closest to him.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:05 pm

The demons vaporized, and Moé's stool fell sideways onto the ground. Since she was held rather high up, when her head hit the ground she was knocked unconscious.
Loki's boat used this distraction to leave quite briskly into the sky.

Jormungandr opened up a portal for them.

Miss Lovely Rita

Steel Jay

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:13 pm

Caleb, using the knife, cut the bonds that held his student in the chair. He picked her up and went into the portal.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:17 pm

Moé woke up, seeing him carrying her.
Her face was dark red from a combination of him coming to rescue her, him saving her, and the words he had said.
Her eyes were gleaming with love and devotion, even if she was a tiny bit weak from the accidental fall injury.
Oh, Sir...

Miss Lovely Rita

Steel Jay

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:21 pm

"...Is there anything that ails you currently?" Caleb asked, looking down at her.
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games