Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:32 pm
"Of course not, Scarclaw. You have your clan here, full of friends, and your kits." Patchstar mewed, trying to comfort her lost warrior. "Things will get better," I hope, Patchstar added silently, how would i feel if i lost Crowsong? and she shuddered at the thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:45 pm
((well.... i guess Leafpetal can be at camp. She hasn't met Cloudkit yet....))

Leafpetal walked into camp, marigold and horsetail in her mouth. When she set them in her den, she went over to the fresh-kill pile and got a mouse. Then she noticed a new kit talking to Pantherclaw. "Hello there, little kit," Leafpetal said politely. "Whats your name?"  

Feathertail14

i-rAWr-GuMmY-BeARs

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:54 pm
Joltflash was outside the nursery lying in the sun while Bluekit, Mistykit, and Dustkit were playing around near her.

Foxheart was at the fresh kill pile getting some prey for him and Joltflash.

Mistykit jumped on top of Dustkit. "Take that," she said nipping his ear and tugging on him.

Dustkit meowed and pawed at Mistykit. "Hey stop that."

Bluekit was sitting next to Joltflash. She watched as Mistykit and Dustkit played around. She nustled next to Joltflash and fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:14 pm
Panda--Chan
"Of course not, Scarclaw. You have your clan here, full of friends, and your kits." Patchstar mewed, trying to comfort her lost warrior. "Things will get better," I hope, Patchstar added silently, how would i feel if i lost Crowsong? and she shuddered at the thought.

"I really hope things will get better. I guess I just have to watch over my kits and make sure they're safe. I wouldn't want them to..." she let the
sentence slide, not wanting to finish it.

Suddenly, two little kits popped their heads out of the den, and padded happily next to to their mother.

"Mommy, I'm hungry," Moonkit complained, tugging on her mother's tail.

"Yeah, I am too," Nightkit mumbled, looking up at her with his big amber eyes that his father once had.  

I Deutschland I
Crew

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

i-rAWr-GuMmY-BeARs

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:22 pm
Tawnykit jumped off Dustkit and ran over to Cloudkit and Leafpetal. "Hi."

Dustkit followed Tawnykit and said hi too.

Bluekit woke up and looked to see her mom and dad talking to each other. She got up and went to wander around camp.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:55 pm
((Lightstone needs to have a mate because of the evil prophecy surrounding him. His mate is going to have kits and die having them, and his kits are going to be influenced by are own evil kitties like Tigerstar, and they're going to kill Robinsong ^^ ))

Starblood and Lightstone walked together, hunting and collecting herbs.  

MADLYALICE

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:24 pm
((O.O.......))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:26 pm
((Well, I left a lot out. PM me if you wanna know the full prophecy!))  

MADLYALICE

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:53 pm
"Hi I'm Cloudkit!"Cloudkit said to the new cat.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:09 pm
"Its nice to meet you Cloudkit," Leafpetal said. Then she turned to Pantherclaw. "So did you find Cloudkit or something?" Leafpetal asked.  

Feathertail14

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:16 pm
Eagleheart padded forward and sat down next to Leafpetal, "Yes, Joltflash, I would like to know that too." She looked down at the seemingly fearless little kit. "Hi Cloudkit. Im Eagleheart, where did you come from?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:24 pm
"Simple Pantherclaw found me,"Cloudkit said then happily chased his tail.

(P.S. Joltflash doesn't have anything to do with Cloudkit)  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:08 pm
Leafpetal looked at Cloudkit, then back to Pantherclaw. "Where did you find him?" Leafpetal asked, now curious about the new kit.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:10 pm
"He was out in the woods in a small hole under a tree,"Pantherclaw explied then looked at the kit still chasing its tail.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:26 pm
Leafpetal thought for a bit, then smiled at Pantherclaw. "Well i'm glad that you helped the kit. If there are any problems, just come and see me... like always...." Leafpetal said. Then she gave Pantherclaw a lick on the shoulder, Cloudkit a lick on the head, then went to the medicine cats' den.  
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games