Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:19 pm
Jasper nodded "Whatever it Takes mimicry. we'd better hurry though the ball starts soon"

Tweedle dee shook his head "I'm afraid not, my dear the ball is starting " Indya however was smiling " why that still works, I think i'm a bit better now" She tried her hardest to promote nana's excue, and it worked .

Night fell quickly and the castle light up as guests arrived for the ball.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:43 pm
The two young men approached their friends and quickly explained the situation. "We've got to do something about this," Mimicry said. "I have an idea, but I'm going to need help from all of you."

He bent down and opened up his traveling satchel, pulling out the suit-- stained with his own blood-- that Rosalie had forced him to wear at that fateful ball those two long years ago. Looking Jasper in the eye, he said quietly, "I know you still have yours, too. Neither of us lets go of the past that easily."

Turning to the company, he said, "Please, if you still have the costumes you wore to Rosalie's ball, wear them tonight and accompany us to the Tweedles' ball. Indya and Nana almost remembered us on their own, I could feel it. If they saw all of us, together, like we were at such an important point in their lives, whatever walls have been put up in their minds might crumble."

Nana sat with Tweedle Dum, as Indya sat with his brother, and they greeted guests in the most polite and dignified fashion as possible. Though she felt selfish for it, what she really wanted at that moment was not to be there by her fiance's side, greeting guests and alleged friends, but to be off with Indya, trying to figure out what was going on and working on gaining her memories back.

The Night Faery
Captain

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:12 pm
Jasper peered through the doorway, keeping his face hidden as he walked by nana, indya and the tweedles. once he and everyone had made it through he breathed a sigh of relief. he hope that nana had seen him .

Indya sat there, wishing she could get up. this seemed all so boring to her . she didn't know why, but she flelt so uncomfortable about a ball. she gave a smile as the last guest came past , signiling the start of the ball  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:20 pm
Nana hadn't noticed Jasper and the group pass; they seemed to be just another gaggle of beautifully dressed partygoers. She wished the festivities would begin soon; her dress was awfully tight and heavy, and she had to get up and move about before she stopped breathing.

"Oh, my dear, that was the last guest, wasn't it?" she said to Tweedle Dum, finally feeling a bit excited. She cast a grin at Indya.

Tweedle Dum nodded, and cleared his throat loudly. The room fell silent. The Tweedles stood up, held out their hands to help Indya and Nana to their feet, and prepared to make a speech.

((If you would do the honors...? ^-^))

The Night Faery
Captain

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:23 pm
(of course)

Indya took Tweedle Dee's hand , gliding to her feet to stand next to him as he cleared his throat " attention ,attention if you please. I would like to announce something important" The ballroom went silent as all the faces turned toward them " I would like to announce that my brother and I are to marry these lovely ladies, that is if they would have us? " Indya , lost for a lack of words simply blushed and nodded .

jasper silently cursed, wondering what the next step in mimicry's plan was. he knew they had to hurry ,or they'd lose the girls forever.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:35 pm
Nana smiled, but cast her eyes downward. She could hardly look at the crowd, with their fancy attire and polite applause. Something big was happening in Wonderland, and the most they could do was sit about eating hors d'oeuvres and dancing and talking about the weather.

Tweedle Dum grinned at his brother, a matching wicked sparkle gleaming in their eyes. He turned to the crowd and addressed them with an airy wave of his hand. "Now, of course, being the respectable Wonderland patrons that you are, of course you deserve a say in this matter-- although of course, we'll ignore you if you say no."

There was a bout of laughter in the audience. Nana blushed.

Dum's grin widened. "Now, if anyone here has any reason why we should not be married to these beautiful young Wonderlanders, speak up now!"

Mimicry nudged Jasper. "Now's our chance," he whispered. "This isn't what I expected, but we can use it!"

The Night Faery
Captain

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:38 pm
Jasper nodded "I object " he took a few steps foward.

Indya was taken aback, realizing that it was one of the boys from the garden earlier. her eyes instantly began to dart around , looking for the other one  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:43 pm
A resounding gasp could be heard throughout the room, and the crowd went utterly silent.

The twins looked rather surprised as well, but smiled and chuckled, trying to cover the incident. "Who said that? Please, good sir, step forward and make your case!"

Mimicry stepped beside Jasper, in front of Indya. He hated to do this to her, to force her to see him in the bloodstained suit that had traumatized her so long ago, but if he could get her to remember the trauma then the rest might come back with it. "I object as well," he said, his voice echoing through the dance hall.

As if perfectly on cue, the rest of the company-- Tick, Hatter, Marchy, Rabbit, Dormy, and everyone in the city of Wonderland that Indya and Nana had cared about-- stepped forward and said in unison, "We object."

((I think I'm going to bed soon. We posted a lot!! ^-^))

The Night Faery
Captain

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:48 pm
(Inded we did)

That outfit.. " indya took a few steps back , blinking once as something came to mind ,from a ball from another time "M...mim..mimcry?" she reached up toward her head "i'm so confused!"

The tweedles looked at each other as Jasper glared up at them amongst the group who had stepped foward  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:08 pm
Nana made a choking noise as the objecting group made their way forward, costumed and masked, and stood before the Tweedles and the girls. "What...?" she murmured, the word slurring on her lips.

Her head began to feel very light. She swayed dangerously where she stood as one sharp clear memory came back to her-- Rosalie's ball. She remembered coming in, seeing the white-haired boy dying in a fountain of his own blood, the black-haired girl and the young man in the top hat making a scene before the cruel queen, the Cheshire boy in the striped suit-- Indya's brother-- disappearing and reappearing, the animals scurrying about trying to put everything together, all the planning and anticipation, fire shooting from her own hands and setting the room ablaze.... the redheaded boy with the amazing eyes. Jasper. Her Jasper.

These people standing before her were her true friends. They had all worked together to vanquish evil, suffering and helping each other through journeys and trials. She looked over at Indya, wondering if the same memories were rushing through her head.

"I think it's working," Mimicry sai softly, just loud enough for Jasper to hear.

The Tweedles looked like they were about to follow in the Hearts' footsteps and make some heads roll.

The Night Faery
Captain

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:12 pm
Indya began to sob.. although she had no reason why. she wanted tweedle dee to comfort her, to tell her that she was halucinating again . she felt so confused , and she had no idea what was going on .

Jasper pushed mimicry foward "Go to her , quickly mimicry. It mght help " he looked up at the chesire female, then over to the Tweedles "  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:49 pm
Mimicry nodded, and stepped forward to comfort Indya, feeling guilty for doing this in the first place-- but there had been no other options. He reached out to wrap his arms around her, but Tweedle Dee stepped in front of him and hissed in a barely audible voice, "I don't know what you think you're trying to do, but we are going to marry these girls no matter what. They are ours and with them we shall rise up to be the greatest leaders Wonderland has ever seen. I suggest you step down, boy."

Loudly, to the crowd, Tweedle Dum pronounced, "Look at the damage these fools have created out of a mere joke! They must be taken out immediately!"

Two guards stepped forward and grabbed Mimicry by each arm, pulling him away from Indya. "No!" he cried. "Jasper, do something!"

The Night Faery
Captain

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:58 pm
Nodding Jasper slowly began to change , taking his true form as a jabberwocky. her bore down on the tweedles , chasing them away from indya " Now Mimicry, get indya and let's go"

Indya was still sobbing , she had no idea what was going on . Her mind was in a blur . She wished she knew exactly who she was  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:55 pm
Mimicry scooped up Indya and called to the group, "Come on, let's get out of here!"

The masked company began moving toward the doors, Jasper taking the rear, but Nana stayed for a moment. She stared at Tweedle Dum with a look of pure hatred and said in a low voice, "You will never prevail. No matter how you try, no matter what you do, as long as we are here you will fail." She pulled the engagement ring off of her finger and threw it at his feet. Then, turning around with a toss of her hair, she stormed after her true friends.

The Night Faery
Captain

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:45 pm
Realizing that she was in trouble Inya began to thrash around, trying to get away " put me down , put me down! Dee"

He picked up the ring calmly, placing it ins his pocket "we'll see little one , we'll see "  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games