Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Gear Savanna Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Schon Foust

3,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:05 pm

UnHolyFudge
Delgado Mi Corizon
§
ᦽ► ╔╤╤「Runow Shiguray」╤╤╛◄ᦽ

Did you even post you RP bio in the profiles topic?
Yes...why are you criticizing me?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:09 pm

((some people will act like that and both of you if you talk ooc please use the ooc format you know the (()) thing))

yurescapex

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:20 pm

Delgado Mi Corizon
UnHolyFudge
Delgado Mi Corizon
§
ᦽ► ╔╤╤「Runow Shiguray」╤╤╛◄ᦽ

Did you even post you RP bio in the profiles topic?

Yes...why are you criticizing me?

((No I am not and i mean this topic http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=11037875 not the tamers profile subforum))
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:21 pm

§
ᦽ► ╔╤╤「Runoe Shigurey」╤╤╛◄ᦽ
ᦽ■■■■■■■■■■■■■ᦽ
§
Let's not fight...
Why...must we fight...Is it imperative that we fight...or is there a possibility for peace?

(Too tired to be literate..going to bed.

Schon Foust

3,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Schon Foust

3,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:34 pm

((I actually posted somewhere else but yeah I'll do that one too.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:43 pm

Marcus rubbed the back of his head, lightly tracing the tender spot from where the blow had been administered. He winced slightly as the touch get him a slight sting. "Fetching Devas, huh? Well any help will be better than none." Marcus turned to see Valkyrimon and Miragegaogamon returning to him. The large blue knight digimon, MirageGaogamon de-digivolved to his champion state while Valkyrimon stated in his mega form since he was at full strength again. In his feather arms, he held Hiro closely and glance up at Marcus with a smile. The golden armadillo digimon was snoozing like a baby with a nose bubble expanding and contracting as he snored.

"Well its good to have you aboard, maybe now something can get put into motion." Marcus boarded on top of Gaogamon and pulled out a contact card. He flipped the card to Kirashimu and smirked. "There's the number to contact me on my d-tector. Just call me or send me a message when you're ready to move out. Maybe it's not too late to save the digital world from ignorant destruction. I have some business to take care of as well as some injuries to take care of while we wait for the next signal to come out." As Valkyrimon hoped on, Gaogamon took off toward the nearest town for rest and relaxation. Marcus turns and gives a small wave to Kirashimu.

[Marcus and team exit to Network City]

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:48 am

"Hey Christian think we should head back to the base?" Kutay said since they had finished what they had came here for.

"Yeah we probably should head back in case more of the Royal Knights returned to the base." Candlemon said agreeing with Kutay for the first time in what seemed like ages, even though it had just happened during their fight with that SkullMeramon.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:57 am

Jay and his digimon quickly noticed the tamer that Jay had once known a tamer named Marcus he quickly looked to shadow, then as if he had sent a mental message to his digimon the large chaosgallentmon picked him up and the three digimon along with their tamer quickly followed the other tamer and his digimon to Network city

[Exit Jay and team to Network City]

yurescapex

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:20 am

"Well I guess the only guy that stayed here is the guy we follow to the next place because I don't know where the others went." Zar stares at kira from the tree watching him and wondering what was in the letter he sent to those other digimon and waiting for him to take him to the next memory. "I think this is gonna get interesting." Zar said with a grin.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:52 pm

"Well Christian I am heading back to the base try not to take to long to get back." Kutay said as he started walking away in the direction of the Royal Knights HQ with Candlemon close behind.

[Exit Kutay and Candlemon to Royal Knights HQ]

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

yurescapex

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:38 pm

[Enter Jay and his team]

Shadow silently walks behind Jay with no idea what so ever about what just happened just that he was tired he silently walked behind his tamer.

Jay silently walked through the Savanna stopping at a cave which he silently entered with his digimon this cave was the place he called home in the digital world the place he called home for such a long time he sat with his digimon and they all began to eat silently no words exchanged between them what so ever.

Anubismon who had returned to this form from his Vikemon form was especially tired from using his attack so many times silently sat his wings wrapped around his body.

Hikari silently looked around at her team mates and looked down sad thinking about how useless she felt during the fight against so many mega type digimon.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:25 pm

Kirashimu had soon recieved a message on his digivice. It was that time again. He picked up his three baby digimon and headed out to find the next pair of Devas. This time, the location was the Factorial Town, near HiAndromon's factory, undoubtably the location of the memory as well.

[Exit to Factorial Town]

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:08 pm

"Hm hes leaving in that direction where does that go to?" Zar said while he pointed the the place kira had went off to.
"Zar that would be Fac..." Kunemon started to say but dokunemon Had to interupt him like always. "Thats factorial town."
"Well I guess we are heading off to there. Come on out Zip." A light shot from Zars digivice and hit the ground after a moment the light disappered and there stood a grankuwagamon. "Ok Zip we are heading off to factorial town." Zar said as he dokunemon and shadramon got on Zip and Zip flew off the factorial town.

[exit to factorial town]
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:25 pm

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
ⓨⓞ ⓞⓙⓘ☆

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ
Ƭɦɛ ℊɾɛɛɳ Ƭɦυɱþ ƬąɱɛɾҲ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ

"Տσɱɛ Ƙϊƞɗ σ∱ Ɲąʈυɾɛ"

User Image
(I know this is late but!)
Kyo felt his heart sink into his stomach.
"We lost again" Kyo said as he looked down at his feet.
"why can't we win" Kyo thought to himself.
Kyo held up his digivice and Cherrymon turned to code and entered his digivice.
Kyo looked to his fellow tamers
"I'll be back in a little I just need some time to myself" Kyo said to the other spirits.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100

yurescapex

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:50 am

Jay silently awakes, and walks out of a cave in the Gear Savanna a place that he has called his home for a long time now, behind him walked his four digimon a Guilmon, Veemon, Flamewizardmon, and Seraphimon the five of them all silently began walking around the hot Savanna looking around and searching for their next pray Jay's red dragon shaped eyes scanned the Savanna which seemed to be empty of any life what so ever.
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games