Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Network City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

l-R-agnarokl

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:53 pm

The Agumon's head met the floor with a loud crash, and it went black for a bit. Agumon was passing out, but just before his tamer frantically entered in orders in the Digivice. Causing Agumon to move without thinking.

Agumon groaned as he lifted his back back a bit, his numb skull scraping against the ground slightly as he slammed it forward into Chaos' Crotch. Then Gripping his feet tightly on Chaos' neck as he smooched them together, thrusting his powerful legs down to slam Chaos' forward.

Agumon looked at the sky with blurred vision, the cheering of the crowd was still heard.

"HANG ON AGUMON...." The headpiece roared with his tamer sudden yelling.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:58 pm

(Thank god they are all Digital and don't have anything that would hurt them a lot down there.)

Chaos groaned as his crotch was hit, then felt the floor rushing towards him, he brought his hands out to stop the impact from hitting his head. "You are almost as good as Order." He got out, Flames building in his mouth. "Baby Flame." The Fire ball flying down towards the Agumon, though the explosion would hit both of them. Chaos started to move, flipping a little as the fireball went off, letting some of the flames push him off of the Agumon.

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

l-R-agnarokl

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:05 pm

The explosion shocked Agumon awoke, he'd winced at the baby flame. But it didn't hurt as much as he thought, it might be the jaw problem Agumon inflicted earlier. It must have hurt to fire a ranged attack.

Agumon wiggled his arms a bit, useless other then stumbling upwards. So he waited a bit to breath in, then launching his own baby flame right out of the fire were he last saw Chaos flew out.

"I see you got some rest down there."
The tamer laughed a bit, relieved that Agumon was still kicking.

"You can't change directions in the air" smirked Agumon.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:13 am

-from there seats Jay and Guilmon watch this brutal fight eyes wide and both horrified-Jay: these two are really brutal huh how can a digimon take so much pain wow
Guilmon:-simply hides his head in a bag with burgers in it-
Jay:-takes some burgers quickly n starts eating one while watching the horrible slaughter of both the agumons-

yurescapex

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:51 pm

Chaos jumped as the Baby Flame flew past his head, just barely missing him. He grinned as he charged forward towards the Agumon. "Baby Flame!" He spat out a fire ball, the force behind it much less then a normal attack, it only floated infront of the Agumon. "Mechanical Bash." Agumon's claw attacked the Fireball as it floated, the claw piercing the FIreball, causing the explosion, and the force of Mechanical Bash forcing the explosion towards the Agumon, the flame spread to about the side of Agumon, it was almost impossible to defend against.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:07 pm

"It's a weak close range attack but he didn't go for kill yet, it's my last chance." The Agumon roared as he sucked in oxygen into is nostrils like a vacuum,the flames nearly bursting as he gave it all he got. He had much time to rest from lying on the ground for so long.

"He said you can't win by playing defensively eh?"

The Tamer quickly pushed a few commands on the Digivice, rerouting all of the useless arm power to the attack.

"BABY VOLCANO" The Agumon mouth exploded with a thunderous sound sound, as a large mass of high-explosive heat flame rocketed forward into The Baby-flame/Mechnaical Bash combo. Agumon whole body sliding across the ground due to the force of his attack, watching the two attacks meet and his own greater-attack overpowering Chaos'. Exploding nearly all of it in Chaos direction, Agumon could feel the heat of the blast effect his legs painfully. The sound of the blast disorientation him yet again.

Agumon heard the voice of his tamer in his headpiece.

"I thought he was smart and knew that trying the same thing would get the same result" His tamer joked with Agumon, trying to make the best out if the situation to lift his spirits.

l-R-agnarokl

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:30 pm

Chaos didn't expect him to be able to react so fast, even he would have been hit by his last attack. He was blasted back from the Baby Eruption. He groaned in pain, the first Baby Eruption taking its toll. He was leaking data as he pushed himself up, coughing heavily. "I... I think we might have a draw." He laughed, barely able to stand himself, rage filling him at this thought. "I... I can't not allow this!" He roared, his code leaking out as he started to walk forward.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:07 pm

"He's going to delete himself if he keeps straining, Agumon just rest.....your body needs rest.."

The Agumon looked at the desperate Chaos, and breathed slowly. Hoping that he can just last a bit longer, his head spun a bit. The crowd looking more blurry then he wanted.

l-R-agnarokl

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:13 pm

Chaos walked forward, stopping over the Agumon. He looked down at the injured digimon. "I promised myself I would never be weak again." He foot coming up and then down on the Agumon's head, kicking it over and over. "I can't not lose here."
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:38 pm

"Agumon...Agumon......Aflonz..can you HEAR ME. Give up, the win isn't worth it. Remember the rules of warfare, survive to win another day. The last one alive wins. We'll have another chance, you proved yourself already...Please I want to continue our Journey.

The Agumon groaned over the barrage, each stomp causing him to slip in and out of consciousness. Still hanging on to see if Chaos would tire himself out and fall over. He heard his name for the first time, the name given to him for his exile. He slowly rasied a claw in the air, and waved it once.

Signaling his surrender.

l-R-agnarokl

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:52 pm

Mamemon saw the claw and rang the bell immediately. "Ladies and Gentlemon we have our winner! Chaos the BlackAgumon has been Agumon." Mamemon looked over, Chaos was still kicking Agumon, like he was in a loop. "You can stop that now Chaos..."

Draco growled, Chaos had done it this time. His right hand shot out to grab Chaos' neck, pulling him back into Draco's arms. "I can't believe him..." Draco turned, taking the kicking digimon towards the medical center.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:56 pm

Jay: i cant believe a fight like that could go so fair....both digimon were so close to death...
Guilmon:-sits there shocked looking at the digimon n their tamers-
Jay:-looks over to guilmon n back at the ring-this fight went way to far....

yurescapex

l-R-agnarokl

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:07 pm

"Cough Cough..." Alfonz woke up in the tent, watching the medical staff work on him.

"Now Stay still Sir, this might hurt a little." The staff worked on the Agumon's body. Working at a miraculously pace, Agumon refused to go into here last time so this was a new experience for him. His head rattled a little, but that quickly was taken care of by some salve pasted on his head. Chaos was too weak to do any serious damage with the stomping.

"Some high priced medical work here. So how's the war veteran doing?"
Ragnarok swinged her leg in a chair next to the bed of Agumon. Still wearing the glove, but the Custom D-Arc that she had was put away.

"I'll get him next time, maybe one day." The Agumon smiled, his name was out there now, Alfonz. Maybe he could get to know the world just a bit more then he'll like.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:33 pm

"Penduluuuuuuuum~! ONE. . . TWO. . . THREE!"

"COUNT!"

Jericho and Guile were shaking small, small, computerized, hand-held toys: their hands moved at vigorous paces as the small digivice-like devices were emitting loud shaking noises due to the pendulum counter inside. The two were yelling in a dramatic fashion before they attached the two magnetic prongs of the devices on each other and began to hammer at one of the tree buttons located on each.

Their eyes were deadlocked on the small screens of the device, both of their teeth showing as they gritted their maws in anticipation of the result of this battle! Loud beeping began to emerge before Guile spun his hospital chair and raised his hand-held into the air letting out a triumphant laugh of victory.

"Dammit Guile you always win when you battle me in the Digimon V-Pets, how do you do it? I used to win at the D-1 Grand Prix every year!" said Jericho as he fiddled with his bright red pendulum, an 8-bit Triceramon located on its small, LCD screen.

Guile began to chuckle as he showed his tamer the creature on his green pendulum. It was an Aero V-Dramon pacing about the screen with a large smile on its face. "Elementary my dear Shield, you just tap at an incredibly fast pace rather then aiming for the amount specific to your Digimon." Said the Guilmon as he bounced the V-Pet on his tail, catching its silver key chain through the tip it.

Jericho nodded some before he smiled and proceeded to pat Guile's thigh some acknowledging that he's been doing very well in this tournament. The two had come a long away and with the stress that piled on top of them for the upcoming fight against Chaos it was only natural they'd try to relax a bit by playing a game. They laughed together before they set up their toys and began to shake them again before playing another round. The tamer couldn't help but notice the amazing job of the medical staff, all of Guile's previous wounds had merely faded away and he was ready for the next round. . . but what trials and tribulations would his next opponent bring?

Jericho Wing

Dangerous Guildsman

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100

yurescapex

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:35 am

-Jay looks over at Guilmon-Jay:these digimon r so wild-pulls his watch out again n looks at it-
Guilmon:-looks at Jay-why r u always looking at your watch Jaymon?
Jay:-shows it go Guilmon showing him a picture of his parents n him as a baby- n on the other side curved in markings of the day his parents died n the words"never forget"-to my parents and to never forget
Guilmon:-touches it-ooo
Jay:-looks back at the ring putting his watch away-wonder when the next fight starts
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games