Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

cocosam

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:28 am
[[Welcome back Lyra! Looks like we both have doubles. At least the other Sam isn't in Ravenclaw! How was your vacation? Oh, and Icee said if we pick up our speed, the grads forum should be done..was it before or after the spring term?]]
User Image
Sam walks back to the compartment and sits down, looking at all the new students.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:51 am
"There's another Lyra?" Kitty looked over and saw...Lyra talking to Lyra. Hm, that could get confusing. "Hi! I'm Kitty!"

[[Welcome back Lyra!]]

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

HPGoG Trolley Witch

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:58 am
The Trolley Witch walks down the hall, her cart restocked, this time bringing even more variety than the last time.

• Ice Mice
  • Sugar Quills
  • Turkey Leg
  • Mini Chicken Pot Pies
  • Butterbeer
  • Chamomile tea (hot)
  • Pesto Chicken Sandwiches
  • Chocolate Frogs
  • Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans
  • Pumpkin Pasties
  • Water (ice cold & bottled)

We'll be arriving at the station soon though, so save some room for dinner!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:32 pm
User Image
Selena, sitting in a compartment by herself, saw the trolley witch pass by and got herself a chocolate frog.

[[Crap, why didn't I post here earlier???]]

Stardust Muse

Jatar

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:34 pm
Jatar noticed the trolley witch and set Basil on the seat. "Anyone want anything?" she asked, opening the compartment door. "I can grab us some things..." She greeted the trolley witch and bought some Ice Mice and Bertie Bott's, hoping to save them for later.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:36 pm
Sam steps out of her compartment again and purchases earl gray tea from the witch and then goes back to the compartment again. Sighing, Sam looked out side to see the Scottish landscape passing by in a blur. The night sky was all ready settling in, and a light drizzle fell from the sky. Reaching distinctly for her bad, she felt all her emergency items; her box, her special lotion, her specially made gown, her circlet, and her blanket. As much as she liked these, they brought sorrowful memories about Summer. Touching the blanket, a pain shot through her stomach and she blacked out on the seat.  

cocosam

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:00 pm
User Image
Katie gets steps onto the train. She sees Sam in a compartment and goes to sit by her. "Hello," she says pleasantly.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:42 pm
HEY-its-FRED123
Fred looked around the train. Her owl, Mercedes, was in her cage, and Red was alone in her compartment. She walked over to a compartment where her old friends Rose and Fiyori were. "Hey, guys," she said. She heard Fiyori ask about classes. "I want to take Defense Against the Dark Arts for sure, Care of Magical Creatures, Music and Magic sounds pretty cool, and of course Flying Lessons." Fred was sure they were staring at her oddly so she said simply, "I'm a Ravenclaw. I'm pretty sure I can handle all of that. What are you thinking about taking, Rose?"

Missy smiled at Fioriy and then at Fred as she walked in, "Hey Fred," she greeted with a light smile, "Your a Ravenclaw huh? Cool, you don't mind if I copy your class work do you?" she joked with a giggle. She patted an empty seat, "Sit down" she offered, she glanced at Mercedes, "Nice owl," she complimented.. Carnation watched Pegusus closly, even tough he said he wasn't hungry, she never let her gaurd down.  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

cocosam

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:13 pm
Still laying unconscious on the seat; Sam looked as if she was sleeping.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:34 pm
Lyra Elizabeth
123kirra
Lyra walks through the compartments with her luggage trailing behind her. Her Brown tabby slowly walking behind her, she suddenly stops as if something is wrong. She searches around her pocket and pulls out a picture looking relieved. She puts it back in her pocket and sighs "Tabby, do you think i will make any friends? I know what mums says is a lie, but, well i dont know, maybe she is right, maybe know one will ever like me."

Oh my goodness this is going to be confusing. My name is also Lyra (IRL, too). Any ideas about how we (and others) can distinguish between us? (So that when we post, and others talk to us, we don't get confused as to who they are referring to.) I never thought I'd meet another Lyra, much less in the same house as me. biggrin
Oh, I suppose I never actually introduced myself; sorry. I'm Lyra (obviously), the Ravenclaw Deputy Head (and 7th year).

[[Back from vacation. Thanks, Kitty, for keeping me a little more up-to-date on the RP. Now I don't have so much to catch up on.
I've just realized that I've caught up to you and am now a 7th year too. I think I might get your curse of staying in the same year, at least until the subforum for graduates is up and running.]]

Lyra smiles and introduces herself to the first years in the compartment. "Hello. I'm Lyra, a Ravenclaw 7th year and the Deputy Head. Welcome to Hogwarts."

Well I can be Lyra B. (my rp name is Lyra Blackle)  

xxmoneymakrzxx

5,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:40 pm
Kitty entered a compartment carrying the mini potpie and tea she had purchased from the trolley witch. "Oh, hi, Katie! Oops, is Sam asleep?" she asked in a whisper.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:43 pm
Still unconscious, Sam did not see or acknowledge Kitty's presence.  

cocosam

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:51 am
123kirra
Lyra Elizabeth
123kirra
Lyra walks through the compartments with her luggage trailing behind her. Her Brown tabby slowly walking behind her, she suddenly stops as if something is wrong. She searches around her pocket and pulls out a picture looking relieved. She puts it back in her pocket and sighs "Tabby, do you think i will make any friends? I know what mums says is a lie, but, well i dont know, maybe she is right, maybe know one will ever like me."

Oh my goodness this is going to be confusing. My name is also Lyra (IRL, too). Any ideas about how we (and others) can distinguish between us? (So that when we post, and others talk to us, we don't get confused as to who they are referring to.) I never thought I'd meet another Lyra, much less in the same house as me. biggrin
Oh, I suppose I never actually introduced myself; sorry. I'm Lyra (obviously), the Ravenclaw Deputy Head (and 7th year).

[[Back from vacation. Thanks, Kitty, for keeping me a little more up-to-date on the RP. Now I don't have so much to catch up on.
I've just realized that I've caught up to you and am now a 7th year too. I think I might get your curse of staying in the same year, at least until the subforum for graduates is up and running.]]

Lyra smiles and introduces herself to the first years in the compartment. "Hello. I'm Lyra, a Ravenclaw 7th year and the Deputy Head. Welcome to Hogwarts."

Well I can be Lyra B. (my rp name is Lyra Blackle)

[[My name is Lyra Elizabeth Calloway. Though on gaia it's just Lyra Elizabeth (except when I need my last name). In RP I go by Lyra.

We could go by Lyra (B) and Lyra (E) instead of just Lyra. Would that work for you?]]

Lyra gets up to buy water, two pesto chicken sandwiches, and a couple chocolate frogs from the trolley witch. Having missed it the first time around, she was now rather hungry. Lyra returns to her seat next to Kitty. "Why has Sam gone to sleep now? Her tea is going to go cold if she leaves it for too long."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:36 am
Since the train is moving rather fast, Sam is jolted off the seat and onto the floor with a hard knock.  

cocosam

x_EnDrIa_x

8,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:12 pm
((Well I havent posted here in a while))

Endria hears the the trolley witch in the hallway and goes outside to buy some chocolate frogs and bertie botts every flavor beans.After paying her treats,she goes into the compartment to eat some berties botts evry flower beans and comes across one with the flavor of tomatoes,not so happy with the flavor, decides to try anotherone with the flavor of carpet,"Yuck!! not tasty at all! would you guys like some?I also bought chocolate frogs"

The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games