Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genea

Crew

Sexy Glitch

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:24 am
O Cobie, y u walk into explosions?

/avengers

lolo  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:17 am
Genea
O Cobie, y u walk into explosions?

/avengers

lolo

YOU WILL BE AVENGED  

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:19 am
AliceLoathesWonderland
ughhh I feel like s**t.
Dizzy and head ache.
No nicotine is already kicking my a** and it's been 24 hours crying

emotion_puke

Keep strong Alice! Giving up cigarettes will save your lungs and your wallet. We're all behind you. emotion_hug

Sorry about HoR, I thought I'd be free before now but the past few days have been much busier then I anticipated. sweatdrop I don't have any plans for tomorrow if you feeling like playing~  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:03 am
Went wall-climbing again. I'm going to be so sore tomorrow. xp  

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:37 pm
I'm back from work. sweatdrop I voted about H&R Wesley staying the same for the voting thing.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:39 pm
I didn't understand that H&R Wesley mini-event at all, I think it was bugged for me =T
Meh, not like I really care...it would be nice to have the stuff at the shop though.  

BiaA

Nerd

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:03 pm
Halfling Heroine
AliceLoathesWonderland
ughhh I feel like s**t.
Dizzy and head ache.
No nicotine is already kicking my a** and it's been 24 hours crying

emotion_puke

Keep strong Alice! Giving up cigarettes will save your lungs and your wallet. We're all behind you. emotion_hug

Sorry about HoR, I thought I'd be free before now but the past few days have been much busier then I anticipated. sweatdrop I don't have any plans for tomorrow if you feeling like playing~

damnit.
It looks like you're in bed already.
-shakes fist @ timezones-  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:55 pm
idk why i make myself mad looking at the jet set radio tag on tumblr. every time i see someone being an idiot about the series, confusing jsr for jsrf, or posting generally wrong information about the series i get both sad and mad

i take jsr extremely seriously and this is Not Healthy

covers face

like someone made a post crediting artist hideyuki tanaka as the art director for JSR. no you ******** idiot, he was the art director for bust a groove and super milk-chan. ryuuta ueda is the art director for JSR

whines and cries and quenches my own thirst for blood with my own baby tears  

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

warrior_of_boognish

Destructive Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:02 pm
ATT and UPS where is my modem? I'd like to stop camping out in my grandmother's guest room and get settled into the house I'm supposed to be residing in...

first world problems I'll tell u what

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:28 pm
so ok good news tho, aside from me being a gigantic child:

there was a bit of a Booking Error for the table at NYCC this year. so instead of me and my friends having a table in the artists alley we are going to have a main floor booth??????? WOW?????? IM SO EXCITED ABOUT THAT.

we have a name for our group and everything (bone zone comix) and we're able to play music and dance and just have a blast compared to last years comic con where we were trapped behind a table.

the only downside is: i cant make it to this years NYCC crying im saving up money to move so all of my money is going towards that. so unless i win the damn lottery i have to skip out on this comic con.  

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:49 pm
Iehonatane
Went wall-climbing again. I'm going to be so sore tomorrow. xp
ahh so jealous that sounds like fun. I just ran 3 miles before class
/needs more interesting workouts

ugh, spent like 5 hours studying and my brain is deaaaaaad.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:02 pm
BiaA
I didn't understand that H&R Wesley mini-event at all, I think it was bugged for me =T
Meh, not like I really care...it would be nice to have the stuff at the shop though.
I did get both the achievement and the two items for helping out. I feel bad for those who were excluded in voting. *sniffles a bit* I don't know if I'm having allergies or not, but I felt like I caught a cold or something, nose has been clogged on one side and then switches off everytime I go to bed when I toss and turn in my sleep. gonk  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

BiaA

Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:29 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
BiaA
I did get both the achievement and the two items for helping out. I feel bad for those who were excluded in voting. *sniffles a bit* I don't know if I'm having allergies or not, but I felt like I caught a cold or something, nose has been clogged on one side and then switches off everytime I go to bed when I toss and turn in my sleep. gonk

Two items and achievement? I never knew nothing about that =T  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:44 pm
BiaA
Magnificent Moonbeam
BiaA

Two items and achievement? I never knew nothing about that =T
Yep, it's a bracelet and a shirt for helping do quests for the shop owners and help rebuild H&R Wesley, then after the 3rd time, you get the "rebuilder" achievement with the titles, "builder" and "carpenter"  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:50 pm
Randomly sitting on campus near the meadow.

All of a sudden, people in medieval garb start flooding into the field and doing medieval things....like, out of nowhere.

Probably the most random thing that has happened to me so far at college.

I think they were the Society for Creative Anachronism?  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games