Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:57 pm
BiaA
Robin Rekola
BiaA
EVERYBODY LIED TO ME
the batman movie was super boring, I feel cheated
really because I haven't seen it yet

everybody else seems to like it, so it might be just me, my mom and my sister who are super boring naggers.
You might want to re-watch the other two films tho first cause there was a bunch of references we missed. What is even that shadow organization thing?
lol league of shadows.

I went to the batman movie marathon so I could see it at midnight. Also, I've discovered that watching batman while smashed verses watching batman while sober has me coming to two very different conclusions.
3nodding

idk, I suppose it depends on your point of view. I found Bain's mechanical accented voice to be quite sexy.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:58 pm
BiaA
Robin Rekola
BiaA
EVERYBODY LIED TO ME

everybody else seems to like it, so it might be just me, my mom and my sister who are super boring naggers.
You might want to re-watch the other two films tho first cause there was a bunch of references we missed. What is even that shadow organization thing?
something to do with ninjas I'm sure, batman is one, but that's all I know I'm more of superman fan myself  

Robin Rekola

Robin Rekola

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:02 pm
Slick Southpaw
BiaA
Robin Rekola
BiaA
EVERYBODY LIED TO ME

lol league of shadows.

I went to the batman movie marathon so I could see it at midnight. Also, I've discovered that watching batman while smashed verses watching batman while sober has me coming to two very different conclusions.
3nodding

idk, I suppose it depends on your point of view. I found Bain's mechanical accented voice to be quite sexy.

I know a lot of about comics okay and I just saw spiderman but gwen isn't who she really is yet so I was disapointed
and if poison ivy isn't in the next batman movie I am going to be very pissed off I am sorry but she is one of my favorites because me and my family garden for food and I'm see timothy green tomorrow  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:08 pm
the third movie in a trilogy generally sucks

its like a rule  

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Robin Rekola

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:09 pm
The Undead Suitor

its like a rule
there were five back the futures  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:12 pm
Slick Southpaw
BiaA
Robin Rekola
BiaA
EVERYBODY LIED TO ME

lol league of shadows.

3nodding

I thought Baine sounded like an old lady, lol.

The thing is A LOT of things in the movie didn't make any goddamn sense. It felt kinda like Prometheus which I also didn't like
seriously, climbing that whole was the easy part, now tell me how Bruce got back to the US without any money or documents and found his way to occupied Gothan just to casually find catwoman on the street so they could have charming dialogue?

BiaA

Nerd

BiaA

Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:20 pm
Robin Rekola
The Undead Suitor

its like a rule

5? I only remember 3, but then I only watched them once

Indiana Jones 3rd movie is also good...but well you can say it doesn't break the rule as the movies aren't a trilogy anymore  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:20 pm
BiaA
Slick Southpaw
BiaA
Robin Rekola
BiaA
EVERYBODY LIED TO ME

lol league of shadows.

3nodding

I thought Baine sounded like an old lady, lol.

The thing is A LOT of things in the movie didn't make any goddamn sense. It felt kinda like Prometheus which I also didn't like
seriously, climbing that whole was the easy part, now tell me how Bruce got back to the US without any money or documents and found his way to occupied Gothan just to casually find catwoman on the street so they could have charming dialogue?
xd you're totally right bout that in your spoiiler.

I did like how they carried some of the villains, like Scarecrow throughout the series and some of the people you do see through the trilogy.

Though I was bit too distracted by Catwoman's slick suit and goggle-cat ears to really pay attention to some of the plot holes. cool

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:21 pm
Robin Rekola
The Undead Suitor

its like a rule

...?

No, I'm pretty sure there were three. And while the last one didn't "suck", it's generally thought less of than the first two.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:22 pm
BiaA
Robin Rekola
The Undead Suitor

its like a rule

Indiana Jones 3rd movie is also good...but well you can say it doesn't break the rule as the movies aren't a trilogy anymore
well there so many future ist movies and Michael j fox wrote books about them that my mom read  

Robin Rekola

Robin Rekola

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:29 pm
Robin Rekola
BiaA
Robin Rekola
The Undead Suitor

its like a rule

well there so many future ist movies and Michael j fox wrote books about them that my mom read

that's what I meant to say sorry give my a break  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:48 pm
Sorry I vanished, bath and whatnot. A fellow GCDer finally got her Mariko doll eyes. I'm happy for her. She's the one I had the art in my sig from.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:57 pm
ughhh I feel like s**t.
Dizzy and head ache.
No nicotine is already kicking my a** and it's been 24 hours crying

emotion_puke  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:11 pm
Robin Rekola
Chixen
I need to pack but I'm so lazy~
I'm leaving tomorrow to babysit my Aunt's three cats and staying at their place for two weeks. I'm looking forward to it, everything should be good as long as nothing bad happens to the one sick cat. I think I may have promised skype visits between my aunt and the cats, I don't know why I didn't think that joke through, gah.
I'm a great aunt
I watch my parents dogs and my grandma for money
Ah. I'm not looking to get paid for what I'm doing though, since my family is letting me stay at their beautiful lakeside home, and I'll be using their internet and whatever else while their gone. It'll be fun.~

AliceLoathesWonderland

Keep strong, it's awesome that your trying to quit. I hope it gets better for you soon. It was amazing how much my dad's health improved after he quit, he's been super happy since he got past the addiction. And just think of the money you'll save!  

Chixen

Sweet Witch

Diet Poison

Heroic Mage

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:40 pm
Ahhh, there is a tiny person growing in me.

I know that sounds weird and possibly disturbing, but I'm happy, okay? xd  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games