Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:39 pm
The Undead Suitor
AliceLoathesWonderland
and now I have to go until tomorrow.

Mero needs to come back and be guild captain. I'm not here enoughhhh

I think the guild can run itself until you get back

not like we're going to mutiny or anything

No doubt.
But I have no access to a computer friday through to sunday. so idk what goes on during the weekend  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:51 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland
Slick Southpaw
AliceLoathesWonderland
Slick Southpaw
AliceLoathesWonderland
I thought you were a girl..
xd
Yah, I be a chick. A genderbending chick. That be my genderbendin as a dude IRL.

Oh!
Well you did a good job. Totally boy looking..
heart thanks! I have a hard time pulling it off sometimes because I've got curves n' stuff and idk, I guess a vaguely female face. But I freaked out a family in the women's bathroom while wearing a pink shirt and a dark top without even trying so..idk. I wasn't even trying to genderbend; usually when I genderbend I make it a point to visit the guy's restroom.

Really?? xD
I could never pull off a guy look. my gigantic boobs are a dead give away and my girly face.

It must be fun though to freak people out and make them think "wait.. is that.."

*takin this to chat*
Well binding usually leaves me to be creative, but it's not just the look, it's the talk, the eye contact, the walk and how you present yourself as well as style your hair.

It's a great social experiment for me; I've experienced people reacting differently to me as a dude than as a chick. Course when I talked to a pharmacist that was convinced I was a dude, I finally felt accomplished lol.

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:58 pm
Slick Southpaw
AliceLoathesWonderland
Slick Southpaw
AliceLoathesWonderland
Slick Southpaw
AliceLoathesWonderland
I thought you were a girl..
xd
Yah, I be a chick. A genderbending chick. That be my genderbendin as a dude IRL.

Oh!
heart thanks! I have a hard time pulling it off sometimes because I've got curves n' stuff and idk, I guess a vaguely female face. But I freaked out a family in the women's bathroom while wearing a pink shirt and a dark top without even trying so..idk. I wasn't even trying to genderbend; usually when I genderbend I make it a point to visit the guy's restroom.

Really?? xD
I could never pull off a guy look. my gigantic boobs are a dead give away and my girly face.

It must be fun though to freak people out and make them think "wait.. is that.."

*takin this to chat*
Well binding usually leaves me to be creative, but it's not just the look, it's the talk, the eye contact, the walk and how you present yourself as well as style your hair.

It's a great social experiment for me; I've experienced people reacting differently to me as a dude than as a chick. Course when I talked to a pharmacist that was convinced I was a dude, I finally felt accomplished lol.

Breast binding would hurttt.
My e cups wouldn't like that i imagine.

I totally envy your ability to do that. Guys have it better than girls imo.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:02 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland
Slick Southpaw
AliceLoathesWonderland
Slick Southpaw
AliceLoathesWonderland

Oh!

Really?? xD

*takin this to chat*

sweatdrop I'd imagine for ya. Though as a c -cup, it's not too bad. I'm tempted to get one of those shirts that flatten your chest because it's far too annoying (or painful) to bind the other ways I've tried it. Course when I was in wrestling, it was easier to have 3 sports bras on and call it good, but you could def still tell I was a chick.

Lawl, its got its ups n' downs. I don't do it as often as I used to now that I'm in nursing school.

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:08 pm
Slick Southpaw
AliceLoathesWonderland
Slick Southpaw
AliceLoathesWonderland
Slick Southpaw
AliceLoathesWonderland

Oh!

Really?? xD

*takin this to chat*

sweatdrop I'd imagine for ya. Though as a c -cup, it's not too bad. I'm tempted to get one of those shirts that flatten your chest because it's far too annoying (or painful) to bind the other ways I've tried it. Course when I was in wrestling, it was easier to have 3 sports bras on and call it good, but you could def still tell I was a chick.

Lawl, its got its ups n' downs. I don't do it as often as I used to now that I'm in nursing school.

When I played rugby I did the same.. but that was more cause getting tackled by chicks twice my size hurt the girls.
Then they bought in padding.

You don't wrestle anymore?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:13 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland

When I played rugby I did the same.. but that was more cause getting tackled by chicks twice my size hurt the girls.

crying I'm so jealous I want to play rugby. I got asked to play on the guy's football team once, cos my bloody reputation on the soccerfield had gotten some of the guys attention buuuut I refused cos I didn't like all the padding n' stuff for football and could barely be arsed to do with shinguards in soccer.

Nah, I don't wrestle cos I'm in college and I'm not good enough to compete at that level (even if they did have a women's wrestling team), nor do I have the time to dedicate to sports while in nursing school.

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:19 pm
Slick Southpaw
AliceLoathesWonderland

crying I'm so jealous I want to play rugby. I got asked to play on the guy's football team once, cos my bloody reputation on the soccerfield had gotten some of the guys attention buuuut I refused cos I didn't like all the padding n' stuff for football and could barely be arsed to do with shinguards in soccer.

Nah, I don't wrestle cos I'm in college and I'm not good enough to compete at that level (even if they did have a women's wrestling team), nor do I have the time to dedicate to sports while in nursing school.

rugby was fun. I cant play anymore.. any high impact anything cause I have bone issues.
But some of the girls we used to play.. they might as well have been on the guys team, they were huge and like running into a brick wall o.o  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:23 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland
Slick Southpaw
AliceLoathesWonderland

rugby was fun. I cant play anymore.. any high impact anything cause I have bone issues.
But some of the girls we used to play.. they might as well have been on the guys team, they were huge and like running into a brick wall o.o
looking at some of those girls, I am not surprised XD

*patpat* I feel your paaaaain. I can't do much knee stuff anymore since I practically wore 'em out when I was a keeper on the girls soccer team (ended up resorting to volleyball kneepads and pants). In high school, it was so small we only had a guys soccer team. So I'd play on a guys team during the school year, then go play for the city afterwards. But after playing so hard with the guys, I had to stay as keeper otherwise I'd get red-carded for rough play lol.

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:35 pm
Slick Southpaw
AliceLoathesWonderland
Slick Southpaw
AliceLoathesWonderland

looking at some of those girls, I am not surprised XD

*patpat* I feel your paaaaain. I can't do much knee stuff anymore since I practically wore 'em out when I was a keeper on the girls soccer team (ended up resorting to volleyball kneepads and pants). In high school, it was so small we only had a guys soccer team. So I'd play on a guys team during the school year, then go play for the city afterwards. But after playing so hard with the guys, I had to stay as keeper otherwise I'd get red-carded for rough play lol.

Yeah, after developing generalised pustular psoriasis last year, I also developed psoriasis arthritis. It sucks balls. I cant even open the shampoo bottle in the shower without my teeth. Let alone do sports.
Walking too far means I cant sleep due to pain.. but I do it anyway cause fitness is important!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:00 pm
quietly sits on a pile of ponies waiting to be painted and haired

User Image

these two are 90% finished ` v`  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:11 pm
someone lock the pyp post it has 666 posts and should be preserved  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:11 pm
meekstape
someone lock the pyp post it has 666 posts and should be preserved
So would we start the PYP v2.0? or just say screw it and not put anymore?  

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:07 am
ok yep pretty sure i was given hydrocodone for my tooth

thank u pat's dad ur a saint

none of u better pe dollowing my tumblr cus i'm livsbrolling this s**t  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:07 am
The ********, my art shop is only attracting stupid noobs lately
I feel like a bad person cause I left I girl totally hanging cause I tried to work things with her, but she couldn't even speak english right...  

BiaA

Nerd

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:13 am
I got some paper to fill out paperwork to be able to get medical insurance... sweatdrop I was also offered a job as a weekend job washing dishes at a senior center, which I didn't want to do so I dropped it off. They didn't give me a time when I'll start and it's minimum wage. I told them I'm not interested in that job, jobs are hard to come by nowadays anyway.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games