Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:58 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
AliceLoathesWonderland
Magnificent Moonbeam
I am a bit sad that Mero isn't in the guild I hope she's okay, she probably had work or something.

Sadly no, that's not the case.
But we can get her to come back. We just need to smother her in guildie love <3
Sounds like a good idea with the card idea from all of us in the guild.

We need someone with artistic skills xD  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:03 pm
Halfling Heroine
AliceLoathesWonderland
Halfling Heroine
AliceLoathesWonderland
Halfling Heroine
AliceLoathesWonderland
I HAD THE BEST WEEKEND EVARRRRRRRRRRRRR

That's greaaaaatttttt! xd
What happened~?
(Also, I finally beat that T-Rex boss in HoR. This has been a good weekend for both of us. heart )

Yay!
Did someone join you? or did you figure it out? heart

I was just busy. did lots of yard work, cooked yummy food and key lime pie, spent loadss of time with my boyfriend, washed the cats (which was funny as heck xD).

I managed to beat him by myself, amazingly. Trust me to get stuck in one of the supposedly easiest games ever made! rofl I had been giving out about that boss to my brother and he was like "I'll watch you fight him once, and we'll see if we can figure out a plan together." And then I just beat him by the skin of my teeth on my first try. I'm so glad to have finally gotten past him!

I've never tried Key Lime pie, but it sounds tasty. It's great that you were able to get some things done and have fun with your boyfriend. Washing cats is always an amusing experience. lol I'll never forget the time I had to wash my cat down after she'd been playing in the field next door. Needless to say, Pixie isn't a fan of baths. xd

Yeah on your own.. it is a bit hairing. but i'm glad you got through it.
I actually had no idea Echo was you. I would have just PMd you about it and done something sooner xDD

Frank is a big kitty. and he is pretty good, but he is all about the vocal protesting. I had to get in the bath tub with water and hold him while my mum washed him.
He's so silky now

Really, did you not realize? Who did you think Echo was? rofl Sorry about that, I thought you knew. As it happens Echo is my nickname in real life. Anyway don't worry about it, I still have plenty of other levels to get through if you feel like playing HoR. Drop me a pm or a nintendo letter whenever you're in the mood to play~

Aww Frank sounds so cute! Pixie is like that too. She's a very talkative cat-she certainly doesn't believe in 'suffering' in silence. lol
I forget who is who on my friends list on my 3ds xD
I'm always down. but my 3ds is on charge atm.

Vocal cats are cool. my brothers cat, she is always chattering. you just say her name and she's all "mew mew"

It's funny when cats protest vocally. it's like awww. my cat does it all the time except when I brush him. he lovesss being brushed  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:17 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland
Halfling Heroine
AliceLoathesWonderland
Halfling Heroine
AliceLoathesWonderland

Yay!

I was just busy. did lots of yard work, cooked yummy food and key lime pie, spent loadss of time with my boyfriend, washed the cats (which was funny as heck xD).

I managed to beat him by myself, amazingly. Trust me to get stuck in one of the supposedly easiest games ever made! rofl I had been giving out about that boss to my brother and he was like "I'll watch you fight him once, and we'll see if we can figure out a plan together." And then I just beat him by the skin of my teeth on my first try. I'm so glad to have finally gotten past him!

I've never tried Key Lime pie, but it sounds tasty. It's great that you were able to get some things done and have fun with your boyfriend. Washing cats is always an amusing experience. lol I'll never forget the time I had to wash my cat down after she'd been playing in the field next door. Needless to say, Pixie isn't a fan of baths. xd

I actually had no idea Echo was you. I would have just PMd you about it and done something sooner xDD

Frank is a big kitty. and he is pretty good, but he is all about the vocal protesting. I had to get in the bath tub with water and hold him while my mum washed him.
He's so silky now

Really, did you not realize? Who did you think Echo was? rofl Sorry about that, I thought you knew. As it happens Echo is my nickname in real life. Anyway don't worry about it, I still have plenty of other levels to get through if you feel like playing HoR. Drop me a pm or a nintendo letter whenever you're in the mood to play~

Aww Frank sounds so cute! Pixie is like that too. She's a very talkative cat-she certainly doesn't believe in 'suffering' in silence. lol

Vocal cats are cool. my brothers cat, she is always chattering. you just say her name and she's all "mew mew"

It's funny when cats protest vocally. it's like awww. my cat does it all the time except when I brush him. he lovesss being brushed

I guess it could be easy to mix people up when their 3DS names are different to their Gaia usernames. Anyway that's grand, I have to go to bed in a minute anyhow~

Sometimes my mom has full blown 'conversations' with my cat when she's feeding her. When they meow it really sounds like they're talking back to you! whee Pixie constantly needs to be brushed-for some reason she seems to be permanently in molting season. lol It's cute when cats purr and meow when you brush them. My cousin's cat, on the other hand, never talks. When I was visiting her over the summer Dazzle meowed maybe once during the whole week I was staying there. Instead he relies on body language. One morning when he wanted me to feed him he did practically did a mime of opening the cat food bag. There was a big sack of cat food on the floor and he kept going on his hind legs to paw the top of the bag. Hilarious! xd  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:18 pm
Halfling Heroine
AliceLoathesWonderland
Halfling Heroine
AliceLoathesWonderland
Halfling Heroine
AliceLoathesWonderland

Yay!

He's so silky now

I guess it could be easy to mix people up when their 3DS names are different to their Gaia usernames. Anyway that's grand, I have to go to bed in a minute anyhow~

Sometimes my mom has full blown 'conversations' with my cat when she's feeding her. When they meow it really sounds like they're talking back to you! whee Pixie constantly needs to be brushed-for some reason she seems to be permanently in molting season. lol It's cute when cats purr and meow when you brush them. My cousin's cat, on the other hand, never talks. When I was visiting her over the summer Dazzle meowed maybe once during the whole week I was staying there. Instead he relies on body language. One morning when he wanted me to feed him he did practically did a mime of opening the cat food bag. There was a big sack of cat food on the floor and he kept going on his hind legs to paw the top of the bag. Hilarious! xd

Sleep tight, love biggrin  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:20 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland
Halfling Heroine
AliceLoathesWonderland
Halfling Heroine
AliceLoathesWonderland

He's so silky now

Sleep tight, love biggrin

Thank you, will do! emotion_hug  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:40 pm
*rolls*  

warrior_of_boognish

Destructive Lunatic

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:59 pm
awwwww hommmmg

just came back from Expendables 2 emotion_kirakira and drinkin a beer to complete the cycle

hurrrgh just in the first 10 minutes I felt my testosterone levels rise

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:23 pm
Slick Southpaw
awwwww hommmmg

just came back from Expendables 2 emotion_kirakira and drinkin a beer to complete the cycle

hurrrgh just in the first 10 minutes I felt my testosterone levels rise

Roll on male hair suitism heart  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:24 pm
warrior_of_boognish
*rolls*

your plasma gear makes me wonder why i sold minee  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:32 pm
and now I have to go until tomorrow.

Mero needs to come back and be guild captain. I'm not here enoughhhh  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:35 pm
shattered molar

exposed cavity

dribbling in bed from extra strength orajel

can't fall asleep

or feel half my mouth  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:10 am
...Ow. You know, that would sound painful if it didn't sound so uncomfortably numb. (Pink Floyd almost-reference?)  

Pirate Gigue

Dapper Dabbler

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:40 am
AliceLoathesWonderland
and now I have to go until tomorrow.

Mero needs to come back and be guild captain. I'm not here enoughhhh

I think the guild can run itself until you get back

not like we're going to mutiny or anything  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:05 pm
make me guild cap watch me be incredibly negligent of everything  

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:22 pm
So hot at work today... emotion_sweatdrop We had a nice rain to help even out the humidity, but then humidity decides to troll us by making it even more humid out. emotion_donotwant but at least it isn't like over 100 degrees, that would've been more of trolling.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games