Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sixties

Trash Genius

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:27 pm
Halfling Heroine
Prince Ichi
Halfling Heroine
tea bakeries
hey guys, what happened to Mero? :c

I've been wondering about that too. I hope she's alright...
She's fine. u vu

That's a relief! I was concerned when I saw she was no longer the guild captain.

or in the guild at all.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:29 pm
I HAD THE BEST WEEKEND EVARRRRRRRRRRRRR  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:30 pm
tea bakeries
Halfling Heroine
Prince Ichi
Halfling Heroine
tea bakeries

She's fine. u vu

That's a relief! I was concerned when I saw she was no longer the guild captain.

or in the guild at all.

We need to get her to come back sad
Like.. everyone should go tell her how much we need her and miss her here <3  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:30 pm
Slick Southpaw
Aww yiss, gonna saturate my need for bloodlust, violence, explosions with little care for plot structuring when I see Expendables 2 today emotion_kirakira

I rly want to see that movie  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:31 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland

That's greaaaaatttttt! xd
What happened~?
(Also, I finally beat that T-Rex boss in HoR. This has been a good weekend for both of us. heart )  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:33 pm
Halfling Heroine
AliceLoathesWonderland

What happened~?
(Also, I finally beat that T-Rex boss in HoR. This has been a good weekend for both of us. heart )

Yay!
Did someone join you? or did you figure it out? heart

I was just busy. did lots of yard work, cooked yummy food and key lime pie, spent loadss of time with my boyfriend, washed the cats (which was funny as heck xD).  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:33 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland
tea bakeries
Halfling Heroine
Prince Ichi
Halfling Heroine
tea bakeries

She's fine. u vu

or in the guild at all.

This might be a bit impractical but...maybe we could make her a big card, and get everyone in the guild to write a message for Mero on it? I'd draw her art or something but my drawing isn't the best and I don't have a scanner. Either way, I'd like to do something for her. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:37 pm
Halfling Heroine
AliceLoathesWonderland
tea bakeries
Halfling Heroine
Prince Ichi
She's fine. u vu

or in the guild at all.

This might be a bit impractical but...maybe we could make her a big card, and get everyone in the guild to write a message for Mero on it? I'd draw her art or something but my drawing isn't the best and I don't have a scanner. Either way, I'd like to do something for her. sweatdrop

I'm in the same boat there.
No scanner and really rusty skills.
but that is an awesome idea. I'll have a ponder on that.  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:40 pm
I am a bit sad that Mero isn't in the guild I hope she's okay, she probably had work or something.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:40 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland
Halfling Heroine
AliceLoathesWonderland

What happened~?

Yay!

I was just busy. did lots of yard work, cooked yummy food and key lime pie, spent loadss of time with my boyfriend, washed the cats (which was funny as heck xD).

I managed to beat him by myself, amazingly. Trust me to get stuck in one of the supposedly easiest games ever made! rofl I had been giving out about that boss to my brother and he was like "I'll watch you fight him once, and we'll see if we can figure out a plan together." And then I just beat him by the skin of my teeth on my first try. I'm so glad to have finally gotten past him!

I've never tried Key Lime pie, but it sounds tasty. It's great that you were able to get some things done and have fun with your boyfriend. Washing cats is always an amusing experience. lol I'll never forget the time I had to wash my cat down after she'd been playing in the field next door. Needless to say, Pixie isn't a fan of baths. xd  

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:42 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland
Halfling Heroine
AliceLoathesWonderland
tea bakeries
Halfling Heroine
Prince Ichi
She's fine. u vu

or in the guild at all.

I'm in the same boat there.
No scanner and really rusty skills.
but that is an awesome idea. I'll have a ponder on that.

Between everyone, I'm sure we'll come up with something. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:45 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
I am a bit sad that Mero isn't in the guild I hope she's okay, she probably had work or something.

Sadly no, that's not the case.
But we can get her to come back. We just need to smother her in guildie love <3  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:48 pm
Halfling Heroine
AliceLoathesWonderland
Halfling Heroine
AliceLoathesWonderland

What happened~?

Yay!

I managed to beat him by myself, amazingly. Trust me to get stuck in one of the supposedly easiest games ever made! rofl I had been giving out about that boss to my brother and he was like "I'll watch you fight him once, and we'll see if we can figure out a plan together." And then I just beat him by the skin of my teeth on my first try. I'm so glad to have finally gotten past him!

I've never tried Key Lime pie, but it sounds tasty. It's great that you were able to get some things done and have fun with your boyfriend. Washing cats is always an amusing experience. lol I'll never forget the time I had to wash my cat down after she'd been playing in the field next door. Needless to say, Pixie isn't a fan of baths. xd

Yeah on your own.. it is a bit hairing. but i'm glad you got through it.
I actually had no idea Echo was you. I would have just PMd you about it and done something sooner xDD

Frank is a big kitty. and he is pretty good, but he is all about the vocal protesting. I had to get in the bath tub with water and hold him while my mum washed him.
He's so silky now  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:55 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland
Magnificent Moonbeam

Sadly no, that's not the case.
But we can get her to come back. We just need to smother her in guildie love <3
Sounds like a good idea with the card idea from all of us in the guild.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:55 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland
Halfling Heroine
AliceLoathesWonderland
Halfling Heroine
AliceLoathesWonderland

What happened~?

Yay!

Yeah on your own.. it is a bit hairing. but i'm glad you got through it.
I actually had no idea Echo was you. I would have just PMd you about it and done something sooner xDD

Frank is a big kitty. and he is pretty good, but he is all about the vocal protesting. I had to get in the bath tub with water and hold him while my mum washed him.
He's so silky now

Really, did you not realize? Who did you think Echo was? rofl Sorry about that, I thought you knew. As it happens Echo is my nickname in real life. Anyway don't worry about it, I still have plenty of other levels to get through if you feel like playing HoR. Drop me a pm or a nintendo letter whenever you're in the mood to play~

Aww Frank sounds so cute! Pixie is like that too. She's a very talkative cat-she certainly doesn't believe in 'suffering' in silence. lol  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games