Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsoru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 11:01 pm
lurichan
Also part of why I'm slow to respond at times though too. ^^*
lol me too, especially when I'm also tryin to beat Boss I-No in GGX2 story mode stressed stupid Megalomania...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 11:03 pm
Kitsoru
lurichan
lol me too, especially when I'm also tryin to beat Boss I-No in GGX2 story mode stressed stupid Megalomania...

0o; That is pretty hard if I remember right the computer is really cheesy with her moves and prioritization.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Kitsoru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 11:11 pm
lurichan
Kitsoru
lurichan

0o; That is pretty hard if I remember right the computer is really cheesy with her moves and prioritization.
oh yeah, if you don't get the straight stream formation of that attack, yer a goner -_-; cheap @$%$  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 11:12 pm
Video games can be evilly cheap like that..... Hmm, I really don't play them as often as I used to.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Kitsoru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 11:17 pm
lurichan
Video games can be evilly cheap like that..... Hmm, I really don't play them as often as I used to.
at least she isn't as bad as Justice was in the 1st GG...she was considered an SNK-like Boss, even though she isn't an SNK char XD that's how bad she was
I hear the DOA4 boss for XBOX is like an SNK Boss too...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 11:18 pm
Kitsoru
lurichan
at least she isn't as bad as justice was in the 1st GG...she was considered an SNK-like Boss, even though she isn't an SNK char XD that's how bad she was

Oh that brings back memories of getting my butt handed to me in various King of fighters games... 0o; I'm feeling old and nostolgic again.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Kitsoru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 11:29 pm
lurichan
Kitsoru
lurichan
at least she isn't as bad as justice was in the 1st GG...she was considered an SNK-like Boss, even though she isn't an SNK char XD that's how bad she was

Oh that brings back memories of getting my butt handed to me in various King of fighters games... 0o; I'm feeling old and nostolgic again.
I haven't played KoF since the last time I went to an arcade...which was the summer sweatdrop
cheap a** Orochi Iori... stare  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 11:33 pm
Kitsoru
lurichan
Kitsoru
lurichan

I haven't played KoF since the last time I went to an arcade...which was the summer sweatdrop

*lol* my ex had the games as an emulator on his computer before the site he got them from died. I could play them from the convience of my home and not have to pay out a ton of quarters.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Kitsoru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 11:37 pm
lurichan
Kitsoru
lurichan
Kitsoru
lurichan

*lol* my ex had the games as an emulator on his computer before the site he got them from died. I could play them from the convience of my home and not have to pay out a ton of quarters.
3nodding my friend's stepbro has SF2 for the compy  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 11:38 pm
I was never really big into the Street Fighter Series for some reason. *shrugs* Just didn't really get into it.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Kitsoru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 11:41 pm
lurichan
I was never really big into the Street Fighter Series for some reason. *shrugs* Just didn't really get into it.
the only reason I ever got into it was because at camp the only good arcade machine in the canteen was SF2 razz I honed my Chun-Li skills there for the 5 years I attended that camp 3nodding I was unstoppable! scream
...except vs. the CMP Bison/Sagat ._.; they destroyed me.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 11:42 pm
Ahh, I think one of my favorite arcade games to whomp on was Soul Calibur. It was just so much fun. ^_^ I could push just about anyone over the edge of the ring with Sophita. 3nodding  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Kitsoru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 11:44 pm
lurichan
Ahh, I think one of my favorite arcade games to whomp on was Soul Calibur. It was just so much fun. ^_^ I could push just about anyone over the edge of the ring with Sophita. 3nodding
I've actually never veen to an arcade that had SC sweatdrop seems to be more of a console title these days  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 11:46 pm
It used to be in the arcades......5 or 6 years ago it was in one in the mall near me. Well, like I said in the other thread, time for me to sleep. *Waves* Take care. ^_^  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Kitsoru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 11:48 pm
lurichan
It used to be in the arcades......5 or 6 years ago it was in one in the mall near me. Well, like I said in the other thread, time for me to sleep. *Waves* Take care. ^_^
*wave* you too, night  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games