Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 6:38 pm
"Normal? Who needs normal anyways? Look, once all of this 'Oh Merlin! Harry Potter!' stuff die down--and it will pretty quickly, you'll be bored. Trust me. Enjoy it while it lasts Harry, once all of the abnormal is over with, it's just the same thing over and over and over, and while it's fun at first, it gets old," Sirius said. He grinned and clapped Harry on the back.

"As for the dating bit, I know a few places you could go to if you wanted. Maybe meet some one. Of course, your godmother and I will have to meet any one you date seriously. It's one of those rules apparently. I might not be a good godfather or father figure, but I'm going to stick to that rule just to annoy the hell out of you."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:57 am
((This RP doesn't include the sixth book, right, so I can just make up crap about sixth year, right?))

Harry laughed.

"If I was dating someone seriously, I'd had them meet you and Remus anyways. I couldn't date someone if they had qualms about my gay godfather and his werewolf boyfriend," he said with a smirk. "I doubt I'd feel comfortable going to clubs or bars or whatever. I just...I don't do very well with people. I'm better at being by myself, which is one reason why I never dated much at school. Ginny was the last girlfriend and that was sixth year."

He frowned suddenly, glancing at Remus and McGonagall walking in front of them.

"I guess that sounds a bit silly. I mean, wasn't my dad pretty outgoing?"  

Andromeda Black Tonks

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:35 am
"Out going, yes. Hogwarts biggest player, no. Him and I were probably near the top of every girl's 'To Date' List, but we never were moved to the 'Dated' List. Well, ok, I dated two girls, and before your mother he dated maybe three. But none of those relationships were actually..." Sirius paused and cringed. "For lack of a better word, serious."

"He always had a thing for Evans," he said grinning.

"And fine, you don't like bars and clubs. But your 20th birthday, I'm still dragging you to one. It's one of those 'Now you're really a grown-up' things, even if you don't act like one," Sirius said with a wink.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 3:57 pm
Minerva nodded, gazing sharply at Remus for a moment before she allowed the corner of her mouth to lift in amusement. "I was young once as well, Remus, I can hardly tell you that I didn't do something similar."

She crossed the last few meters between the stairs and the portrait which hid the entrance to Gryffindor Tower. "I was hardly what you would call a respectable young woman."

Minerva_McGonagall

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 7:06 pm
Remus smirked. "I find that hard to believe, Minerva," he said cheekily. "You hardly seem the type to be unrespectable."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:27 pm
Harry laughed.

"Maybe you ought to use the word meaningful, instead of serious, Sirius," he suggested lightly, grinning. "I'll be counting down the days til my 20th birthday and maybe hide somewhere when it happens. Until then, I'm glad to just be 17 and legally an adult."

He laced his fingers behind his head.

"I still don't really know what I want to do, you know for a job. Ron's got this half-cocked idea about joining a Quidditch team. I've gotten offers, but...I don't know. Quidditch just doesn't seem as important now."  

Andromeda Black Tonks

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 4:13 am
Sirius grinned lightly.

"Well your father became an Auror--frankly I'd think you've gone off the deep end for that one. Your mum, she was working a few odd jobs while she furthered her educaction--mostly for the Order of course. And then you came along. Remus went to the Muggle world and found jobs there. I...I went into healer training," he shrugged.

"You've got a load of inheritance Harry, so if you can't figure out what you want to do with yourself right this moment, that's ok. Keep up the press appearances, start charging for your name being used in things like the Prophet--you'll be fine. You'll find something you like sooner or later," he said as the group stopped in front of the portrait.

"Mooncalf," he said hurridly before Violet could make even the slightest allusion to what happened earlier. The portrait swun open and the soft glow of a fire spilled out of the tunnel. Sirius yawned.

"I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm tired..." he muttered, stretching before clambering into the tunnel and out into the Common Room.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:21 am
Minerva frowned.

"Yes, I suppose I have changed quite a bit since I was a girl," it was a discomforting thought that she had changed so much.

She didn't say anything else until they had reached the portrait where Violet and the Fat Lady were sitting deep in conversation. Violet's eyes lit up upon seeing them and she looked ready to say something.

"Mooncalf," Sirus said quickly.

The portrait swung open and Violet's face fell. Minerva shook her head and followed Sirius through the portrait hole into the Common Room. Two other students were sitting near the fire and she gazed at them momentarily before taking one the still empty chairs by the fire.

Minerva_McGonagall

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:51 am
Gabriel looked up from his books when he saw the others entering. "Whoa! More people!" he grinned happily, as reading had gotten old. There was only so many times one could read Hogarts: A History and not want to kill oneself.

He noted that Professor McGonagall had sat down in one of the chairs by the fire. "Hi Professor!" he said, not really sure if he should call her anything else. It had been eight years since he had last seen her. And if he remembered correctly, his hair had been purple at the time.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:11 pm
Harry nodded. He had contemplated being an Auror. It had seemed like a good idea, but he had become frustrated with the idea of working for the Ministry after the whole Voldemort incident and given up during sixth year on that particular ambition. Besides, he didn't feel like doing everything his father had done. It was starting to get annoying when people compared them.

Sighing, he stopped just outside of the Common Room, catching Remus' arm. "What sort of jobs did you do in the Muggle world?" he asked.

"Are you going to stand there all night, dear?" the Fat Lady demanded.

"Oh...sorry," Harry crawled through, glancing back at Remus.

((Lupin, you should have posted by now. God knows you're on here enough.))  

Andromeda Black Tonks

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:42 pm
Remus climbed through the portrait hole, shutting it behind him and gazing carefully at Harry. "Well, I mostly just did a lot of odd jobs. Nothing career worthy, unless you consider babysitting a career. I also spent some time as a secretary which turned out to be highly...dull."

He sighed, glancing over at Sirius.

"The best job I had was working as a clerk in a Muggle bookshop. But, I wouldn't make a career out of it. Why do you ask?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:50 pm
Harry shrugged. "I don't know. Figured maybe I'd work in the Muggle world for a bit. At least until I figure out what I want to do for a career. Besides, it'd be a good learning experiance. I haven't really spent very much time with Muggles."

He glanced at his godfather.

"Are you going to go to bed, it's barely after 9?"  

Andromeda Black Tonks

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:56 pm
Sirius glanced across the Common Room and smiled tiredly at Gabriel. He walked over to the area by the fire place and glanced at the book in his hands. "Terrible book that is, never read it myself. Never needed too really, always had Remus around," he let out a yawn and grimaced.

"I'm going to bed. Minerva, I promise to tell you tomorrow how I've returned. Just let me get a good night's sleep," he said. He headed to the stairs and stopped at the bottom one, glancing over at Harry. He grinned.

"Night Harry!" he called before bounding up the stairs to the dormitory.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:04 pm
Remus sighed, glancing at the group of people currently residing in the room. Harry was still standing beside him, watching Sirius, Gabriel and Hermione were both reading and Minerva was looking as stern as ever. He would much rather just...

"Good night, Harry," he said quietly, following after Sirius and catching him just before he could disappear into the fifth year dorms that they had taken over. "Sirius, you weren't going to say good night to me? I'm wounded?"  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:14 pm
Sirius chuckled and placed a quick kiss on Remus' forehead.

"I assumed we would once again share the same bed. So I was planning to give you a proper goodnight when you eventually joined me after talking to your godson," he replied, opening the door to the dorm.

"Bed, sex, or are you going to go be sociable?" he asked bluntly.  
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games