Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Off Topic Discussion
Off- Topic Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 4:36 am
What was your animal, out of mere curiosity?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:41 pm
Grr~Evil~Chickadee
Glad you asked lol
Tis the Blue-Ringed Octopus!
Funny thing it's the size of a golf ball....tee hee.
It's so perdy here look! Well if you want to anyways
Blue-Ringed Octopus!!!
has the poison that is of a pufferfishie!

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 3:10 pm
Sev and I have agreed that since Luny hates us so much for posting as frequently as we do, and since Chickadee, Killa, and Luny are having problems keeping up due to having real lives and different timezones and all that rot, we're just not going to post for the next fifteen days or so. Kathryn, Draco, and Killa can have the option of posting just as much as Gabriel, Sirius, Remus, and Harry do.

Meanwhile, I shall be working on the second chapter of Slipped Away and the twenty-seventh chapter of Saishu Yume, and another installment of the Drapes Arc. Sev will be...well, probably at the mall.

Also, I put quotes around your post, Chickadee, so the link would work.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 3:29 pm
What? Oh sorry... >< I don't know how to work these things. Don't stop posting! *cries* It wakes me up in the morning *fetal position* plus I stink at roleplaying, my fartiness will steam up the roleplay and make it die! *SHAKES RANDOM PERSON WHO WALKS BY* STOP THE MADNESS!!!!  

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 4:24 pm
Eh? Hmm... I'll go with Moony on this one. I'll probably not abstain from RPing for that long though. Maybe once every other day or so...

might not be able to make it happen though. I'm a posthappy person  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 4:29 pm
So'm I, but I'm getting sick of having Luny tell me she hates me and HK every damn time I talk to her because we go post happy because the damn plot is moving.

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:39 pm
Well alright.
I guess I'll just check up. every now and then *hangs head in shame*
God today's depressing
I break up with my bf.
People are no longer post whores
I have to actually work tomarrow
My shoe has gum on it.
And the sky is falling  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:49 pm
I'm sorry, but Luny and the others will have to get over themselves.

Love ya Luny.

I will say I'll limit my posting numbers (we probably all should), but I'm not just going to just give up RPing for a period of time. Where will that leave us?

Way behind.

We'll enforce the post limit in the next RP, this one is just...well frankly if we didn't post so much we'd still be stuck in the First Task. The next one it's more important and will be fine to take slow, this one is just random chaos and stuff, and if you can't keep up--too bad, so sad.

We'll try and limit it, but no promises.

And yes, I am a b***h.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:56 pm
*glomps HK*
You know I love you and all your bitchiness, right?

EDIT: I'll post...not nearly as much. Sev, as she is wont to do, will go along with me in my 'change my mind every ten seconds' attitude.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:17 pm
*glomped* Oomph, love you too Moony.

I will say this. Moony and I will start doing super posts when it's just the scenes between us. It works really well because we're usually on MSN together, and we can edit each other's posts.

Cade and Sev, can I suggest doing something similiar for the scenes between Harry and Gabriel? Perhaps send PMs back and forth, get rid of the quotes, use alternating colors?

Remus is always dark red, and Sirius is dark blue. We managed to come up with that in the Ask thread. So, I'd do different colors.

Perhaps that'll lessen the complaints and the post count.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:14 pm
Sounds like a good idea, but until Harry and Gabriel actually start making long posts like HK and Lupin, I'll be fine with pissing off people.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:19 pm
I guess Cade decided to ditch us tonight...Ah well...  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:18 pm
I cry tears of emo at Cade's absence.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 12:46 am
And thus proves my ability to word sentences completely wrong. I hate computer typing, you can never tell when someone's just going "I hate you *angry face!*" or a "I hate you guys *Smirky face*".

Didn't I tell you I always ******** things up?

I don't HATE you, infact it's the opposite, it's just I had projects due on that day because I've been ill for 2 days (One for sose, one for english and this investigation in Math), then I got a migraine for reading to much, got yelled at for reading by Mum (Shouldn't parents encourage this action?),and I had to post something or it'll build up.

It's the weekend now, so bunny post all you like, and seeing as the main assignments are gone and my monthly present is fading away, you'll expect a much more tolerable Luny.  

Lunar_Blade

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 8:26 am
You ought to say these things. I had a cavity filled and I could barely open my mouth because my jaw was sore. They had to stick me three times with the Novicane before they could start drilling. It was awful. I hate the dentist.

Next up is the removal of my wisdom teeth. That won't be for a while, but I'll probably be an a*****e those days because it hurts afterward from what I'd heard.

Off Topic Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games