Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
New Life After Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:19 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian had to think about that."I suppose we do need to set her on a good sleep schedule. And I would say home school although she would need to have more social interaction than just the two of us."He knew that being a father was going to be one of the toughest things in his life and he just hoped that he was up to the task.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:34 am
Abigail Smith

She nodded hearing that she had to get Jennifer to interact with other people. "Is there a special branch of government that we have to register her through?", she asked him. Of course she was still rather new to all of this. And she was still newer to learning about their supernatural world.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:22 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian nodded."I made sure that it was created so that there were no more inquisitions running about and killing off races for practicing their inherent magic. I will take her there eventually and get her registered so she can be allowed in schools if we want to put her in there when she learns more control over her magic."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:32 pm
Abigail Smith

She heard this and smiled. Only to move closer to him. Of course she had summoned a few books around them. Which she started to read the books. Since she was still trying to figure out what kind of book to write. Yet she kept writing what things she wanted or wanted to avoid in the book.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:38 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian adjusted himself so he could lay his head down on her lap. He closed his eyes and let his mind wander. He wasn't falling asleep. It was again a way to let him check on things around the world. He was making sure the peace treaties were still in place and if anyone was planning on trying anything he would get information.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:55 pm
Abigail Smith

She glanced down at Damian and smiled. Before she kept looking through the books. Finally she started to write in the one notebook. Once she was done with the one chapter she yawned a bit. After she closed her eyes, she focused on Jennifer; to see what she was doing.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:25 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Jennifer eventually ran back into the room with her blanket over her head. She ran full force into a wall and fell down. She then stood back up and giggled before running around the house again.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:29 pm
Abigail Smith

She saw this and inwardly gasp. Only to sigh when Jennifer ran back around the house. Now she glanced at Damian and raised an eyebrow. "So who's hard head did she get?", she asked, with a small grin. Before she started to rub his chin. Followed by her poking his cheeks, near where his dimples would be.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:12 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian chuckled."I suppose we will find out when she becomes a teenager."When started to poke his cheek he just smiled and nipped at her finger.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:19 pm
Abigail Smith

She rolled her eyes hearing this and sighed. Only to let him n** at her finger. "Hmmm, so about ten years from now. Some people say that teenage years are the scariest time.", she said, well looking down at him. Before she shared some of her teenage memories. But her memories were partly sitting around and listening to 'emo/punk' music. Well sulking around, if not trying to hang out with her best friends. Or another set of memories he'd see is her being on the phone nearly 24/7 during the summer break.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:53 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian watched as she shared her memories. He smiled and the took hold of her hand before he kissed it."I would rather Jennifer have your teenage years than mine."He sighed and thought about it and then said."Do you want me to show you some memories from my teenage years?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:57 pm
Abigail Smith

She smiled as he kissed her hand. Before thinking it over and nodding. "Sure, you can share them.", she said, only to play with his hair; with her free hand. Of course she closed her eyes, waiting for him to share his memories. Yet she knew that he had a hard life, but always liked to know some more about him.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:47 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian sighed and then went into his memories to show her. The memories that came to his mind was some of the earliest memories he was willing to show her. It was a battle that was impossible to tell what was going on. He was fighting other beings and some of them were human. He brought a shield up just in time to feel a huge war hammer snap his the bone in his forearm. Another memory was of his adopted father's fists slamming against his head after he was sent back after his arm was broken and how his father hated his eyes and his demeanor. He didn't want to show her more so he stopped.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:55 pm
Abigail Smith

She looked over his memories, only to gently squeeze his hand. Now she let her other hand move to his forehead. Which she started to trace his hairline. "And now you're with us.", she said, in a gentle voice. Before glancing around to see if she could find where Jennifer had gone.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:11 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian smiled and squeezed her hand back."Yes and I am glad that I am."

Jennifer was came into the room and sat on the other side of Abigail and she leaned against her.  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff