Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
[Introductions] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter as of Nov 15. 2006
  1+
View Results

Kazekun72

Shy Friend

21,550 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:12 pm
UserName: Nightwingale

NickName: Kaze

How You Found This Guild: invited by MistressPaco

Prefrences: pansexual

Intrests: movies, anime, manga

Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Mello and Matt

First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Gravitation. I was looking at anime on demand and saw the first episode. The rest just took time.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:07 am
UserName: Kirakira Fire

NickName: um...... i have too many but the main one is BrooBroo which is um well my name is Brooke and my friend that came up with this name is alittle weird, so yeah

How You Found This Guild: i was intived actualy ^^

Prefrences: meaning.... what am i? straight ^^ what i like to see? um yaoi um some more yaio and um well mabe some hen... no just yaio!!!!

Intrests: yaio, drawing, CG and CG imaging (planning on going to major in Graphic art so bo-yah), i write some creepy things too and um boys oh and boyxboy ^^

Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: um well my favorite would have to be my two friends John and Chance (both over 21 and both smexy smexy sexy) i have known them for a long time and i was so close to see them do it in the backyard of my friend kenzo's (bi ^^) house but Kenzo pulled me away, i was 9 at the time. but my favorite anime/manga pairing would be um dang i can't remember darn it i was so much in love with the manga but why did i forget it, ooooooo i'll answer the rest of this question latter when i remember ^^

First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: age 9, cosplay naruto day for me and friends, live action, almost had sex in front of my eyes -_- i was dragged away. John was Saske and Chance was Naruto, it was so beautiful. then my best friend elma actaully got me really really into it so yeah

Other: yaio is almost my whole life along with soem asain bands ^^  

KiraKiraWelcomeToDEATH

Kayani_neko

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:10 pm
UserName: Kayani_neko ((Why couldn't you just look? Really now... >>))
NickName: Keru
How You Found This Guild: Someone invited me...?
Prefrences: I like asian men. YES. Only cute ones... Muscles turn me off. D:
Intrests: Anime, manga, books, drawing, writing, cosplay, making cosplay.
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: MattxNear from Death Note.
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: I have no idea. xD
Other: I... like green? o.o?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:26 am
Hey, my lil' b***h told me I had to type something about myself... *bops her hard* SHUT UP ALREADY IM DOING IT!!!

Yeah... I'm the seme in our little friendship here (and might I say I'm abusive, XD). I'm 5'2", have long dark brown hair slightly past my a**, dark chocolate brown eyes, pale irish skin, and an average build (but my a** is rather large... CURSE YOU GENETICS!!!). I'm a little over 19 and attending college to hopefully be a psychologist one day (if my insanity does not consume my entire being... ah... that's why i invented Psycho School... good times... YOU SHOULD JOIN... or i hunt you down in your sleep and take you out with my trusty pink skillet!!!)

*calls over shoulder to b***h-in-a-cage* AM I DONE YET?!?

Oh... go say hi to my b***h (Namikaze Kaiyoko) when you have the chance... but if you try and seal her *raises kunai high in the air menacingly*... we will have to have a little chat ok? twisted

-Kasumi Miyagi

Kasumi Miyagi

latitude_cat

6,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:14 am
UserName: Girlie Hero
NickName: just address me as Sheena. It's my firstname, but I don't care. The "nickname" I usually get stuck with is "Dammit-Sheena!" I see little difference gonk
How You Found This Guild: I was invited (Danke!)
Prefrences: I like an uki and a sime (I bet I misspelled that), a sumissive and a dominant. Ethnicity/nationality(/species occasionally) means little. On the personal level, I'm straight, in case that's the meaning on this question.
Intrests: drawing, writing, sewing, fashion, fanfiction, food, painting, knitting
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: These ones are a bit old school-- Sephiroth/Vincent; Hotohori/Tatsuki/Nuriko/everyone else 4laugh ; I also like a few outside the "anime" nation-- Toki/Skwisgar of Metalocalypse. Real life is not so much, but I don't like live action pron either.
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: I was either a sophomore or freshman in high school in an art club and a girl passed around a few pics. They was hot heart
Other: I'm a real noob at internet speak and stuff so everything I write is long winded and I may ask stupid questions like "what's bby mean". I don't just write yaoi. I like both gay, male and female, and straight literature. I have groups of "quantum" fanfics where I use the same characters just in different worlds and events.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:59 pm
UserName: Namiac
NickName: Uhh... Anything really. Maniac, Nami, Namine, etc ...
How You Found This Guild: Invited.
Prefrences: 75% straight. I like fun people~ who can make me laugh and who I can talk to and whatnot. >>
Intrests: There would be a list so long that you'd be eighty when you're done. o-o
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: L AND LIGHT. I DON'T KNOW WHY.
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Okaaay, it was weird. I was liiiiike, about 11 and me and my [ex]-best-friend youtubed it.
Other: ROCK N' ROLL.

Namiac

Perfect Lunatic

Darke Skye

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:01 am
UserName: Darke Skye

NickName: Skye

How You Found This Guild: invited

Prefrences: I enjoy Yaoi, Yuri, Henti, Manga, Anime... Yeah I'm a junkie.

Interests: I enjoy reading, movies, I like all types of movies and books, enjoy paranormal, occult, vampires, dragons, fantasy, sci-fi.... basically I suppose I'm a nerd.

Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Honestly I'm not sure.... I LOVE L and Light....

First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: honestly back in the 80s before I really knew what it was (was still I was a kid at the time) and looking back now realize the sexual inuendo was all over the place, i.e. Voltron, Robotech, fill in the blank....

Other: I honestly hope that I am not the oldest person here or the "oddest"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:49 pm

UserName: ana of the funk
NickName: ana
How You Found This Guild: in a sig
Prefrences: straight, but girls can still be hot
Intrests: drawing, yaoi, cupcakes, sweets
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: hikaruXkaoru soubiXritsuka
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: on a profile
Other: i loove cupcakes OwO

wickedest witch

angel_kidboy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:26 pm
UserName: angel_kidboy
NickName: Mizu
How You Found This Guild: i was invited
Prefrences: Sexualy...? Bi
Intrests: righting, drowing, music, vediogames O_O.
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Naruto & Inari XDDD
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: i'm not really sheree O_o
Other:-------- I'm Desliksik (i cant read, wrighet or spell vary well at all) ((CATS WILL RULLE THE WERLED ninja ))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:38 pm

Sitting in this room playing Russian Roulette,
Finger on the trigger to my dear Juliet.

Welcome, all new, amazing members!

biggrin

Out from the window see her backdrop silhouette;
This blood on my hands is something I cannot forget.

Drakie Cakie
Crew

The Chipmunk Scourge

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:49 pm
UserName: The Chipmunk Scourge
NickName: Chipmunk
How You Found This Guild: Browsing through the top clans. A kinda round-aboout way, admittedly.
Prefrences: Ambiguous. ;D
Interests: English Literature and Psychology. And, obviously, anime, particulalrly shonen-ai and yaoi.
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Ryo and Dee of Fake. blaugh
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: The first manga I ever picked up was Fushigi Yugi, if that counts, if not Demon Diary. I think.
Other:-------- I'm online a lot, and I always like to chat, so drop me a line. ;D

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:30 pm

UserName:Saya Nagisa
NickName: Don't have one...
How You Found This Guild: I was invited by the leader
Prefrences:Anything as long as their hot! Thats what it's asking, right?
Intrests:Anime, games, drawing, the computer, my friends, wikpedia!
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Too many....
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: My friends showed me Gravi and I liked it.
Other:I'm not on often because of my mom...

Kitagawa Yusuke

Magical Shounen

9,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

il anarchia

Dapper Tycoon

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:37 pm
UserName: Demonic_Simplicity
NickName: Akane
How You Found This Guild: searching for another Yaoi guild
Preferences: Questioning
Interests: Yaoi, Shonen-ai, writing, reading, Internet
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: SoubixRitsuka, NowakixHiroki (Egoist couple on Junjou Romantica)
First Encounter with Boy/Boy Love: my sis was browsing youtube and came across something Yaoi (an AMV of Junjou Romantica’s Terrorist couple)
Other: I'm on the Internet a lot, so you might find me; rare if you don't. I like to make sure everyone knows what I mean, that’s why I have a couple of parenthesis. And I’m still wondering what my preference is…

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:16 pm

User Name: Fuko162007 and xXSexy_FukoXx
Nick Name: Nezi
How You Found This Guild: My friend Killer Kidd Brutal directed me to it..
Preferences: As in?
Interests: Yaoi... Art... Smexy Men and Women... And Literacy.
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Yuki and Shuichi From Gravitation or the false pair of L and Kira
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Gravitation!
Other:-------- ?? I love Bobby and Miles... I want you two!

LOLCritical Error

alternating complexion

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:57 am
UserName: alternating complexion
NickName: A.C., Lex, Squeaks
How You Found This Guild: I forget, it was a while ago and I never introduced myself xD
Prefrences: Sexuality?? Bi
Intrests: Manga, Anime, Yaoi, Yuri, Tattoos, Piercings, Movies, Art, Photography, Invader Zim, D&D, Comic Books, a lot more I can't think of right now xD!!
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: HarryxDraco, I found this amazing fan fic for it x3!!
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: An teaser preview for Eerie Queerie x3!!
Other:-------- BoyxBoy Mangas I'm into: Eerie Queerie, Black Knight, Loveless, Ouron High, DevilxDevil, Akuma no Himitsu

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games