Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Slytherin Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:02 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                              ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Kyson smirked as the ball fell into his hands with ease. He flew upwards and forward, towards the goals. He knew that, in his hands, the ball wouldn't stay in his team's possession. "Savannah!" he called out as he passed her the ball. Hopefully she could hold onto it until they made it to the goal posts.

Team Two Chaser
                                                              Nat. Flyer | Good Arm | Swift Swipe
                                                              AC: 14 | Mods: +4 -1 = +3
                                                              To the Goals: 1/3
                                                              Final Roll: --
                                                              | |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                              SLYTHERIN CHASER xxxxxxx
                                                              THIRD YEAR xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

And I can't stop 'til the whole world knows my name. 'Cause I was only born inside my dreams.
                                                              Until you die for me, as long as there is a light, my shadow's over you. 'Cause I am the opposite of amnesia.
                                                              And you're a cherry blossom, you're about to bloom. You look so pretty, but you're gone so soon.
                                                              Some legends are told. Some turn to dust or to gold. But you will remember me, remember me for centuries.
                                                              And just one mistake is all it will take. We'll go down in history, remember me for centuries.

{ooc: team 1 Mira, Devonte, Raymond : team 2 Tristan, Leon, Savannah, Kyson}

Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:09 pm
User ImageUser Image

There’s 7 billion 46 million people on the planet
                                                      And most of us have the audacity to think we matter
                                                      The reason there’s smog in Los Angeles is ‘cause if we could see the stars
                                                      If we could see the context of the universe in which we exist
                                                      And we could see how small each one of us is
                                                      Against the vastness of what we don’t know
                                                      No one would ever audition for a McDonalds commercial again

Aimee was so close! Only a few more feet and she would be within catching distance.

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc: Position: Seeker
AC: 12
Modifiers: +2 catch/spot
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
Above AC to hit
19+ to spot
22+ to catch
Seeking 3/3
Catch -/2
0-0

I’m smiling in Los Angeles like I’ve got fishhooks in the corners of my mouth
And I’m celebrating on weekends
Because there are 7 billion 47 million people on the planet
And I have the audacity to think I matter
I know it’s a lie but I prefer it to the alternative
We’re every age at once and tucked inside ourselves like Russian nesting dolls
And that’s the
glue between me and you
We live in a house made of each other

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:11 pm
User Image__________________________________________
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

An arm was curled around the bruise growing on top of the welt she could feel forming, or maybe it was a knot in her muscle, or a broken bone! Savannah was exaggerating, but it hurt like hell nonetheless. At the sound of her name, she rushed forward into an open position to catch the quaffle Kyson had just tossed her. "Got it!" She called out reassuringly then pressed down the field.

[OOC: ]

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
Chaser, Team Two
AC: 16
(2/3)

+2 +1 experience
HP: ═ ═ ═ 75%

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

Team One:
Mira
Devonte, Raymond

Team Two:
Tristan, Leon
Kyson, Savannah

Quote:

Deviled Dregs rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:17 pm
User Image

User Image

Fifth Year │ Slytherin │ Chaser │ Werewolf

Devonte frowned as the ball was stolen from him, watching as he tossed it to Savannah.

Name Here

OOC:

♥ Lola Ye ♥

━━━━━━

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Position: Chaser
AC: 17
Modifiers: +7 to stealing and scoring
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
Lives: x x x
Posts to goal: /3
Final roll: 18 (Stolen!)

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:18 pm
User Image

User Image

Fifth Year │ Slytherin │ Chaser │ Werewolf

And just like that, he had it back.

Name Here

OOC:

♥ Lola Ye ♥

━━━━━━

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Position: Chaser
Modifiers: +7 to stealing and scoring
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
Lives: x x x
Posts to goal: 1/3
Final roll:

The Shiny Furret rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:40 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                              ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Kyson sighed. Why wouldn't Devonte just go away? He swooped in to steal the ball back, figuring that if he did it once, he could do it again.

Team Two Chaser
                                                              To the Goals: -/3
                                                              Final Roll: 12 (fail)
                                                              | |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                              SLYTHERIN CHASER xxxxxxx

And I can't stop 'til the whole world knows my name. 'Cause I was only born inside my dreams.
                                                              Until you die for me, as long as there is a light, my shadow's over you. 'Cause I am the opposite of amnesia.
                                                              And you're a cherry blossom, you're about to bloom. You look so pretty, but you're gone so soon.
                                                              Some legends are told. Some turn to dust or to gold. But you will remember me, remember me for centuries.
                                                              And just one mistake is all it will take. We'll go down in history, remember me for centuries.

Quote:

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:59 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image Location: Slytherin Try-outs - Quidditch Pitch

Could she hit anything besides herself?! Mira was so annoyed. She was supposed to be good at this game. What was wrong with her? Getting frustrated more on herself then anything else, the seventh year took a shot at Tristan again. She needed to at least land a hit or keep him distracted. Unfortunately her swing missed yet again and Mira was hit hard. The next thing she knew she saw stars. With enough consciousness she got herself to the ground before practically passing out on the grassy pitch.

With: Fellow Slytherins...

Wearing: Try-out Clothes

OOC: Team 1 : Devonte, Raymond. Team 2 : Tristan, Leon, Kyson, Savannah
Saving --- - Aimed at Tristan - Total Roll: And She's Out Of There!
3 or lower = miss, + 16 = save
AC: 18
Modifiers: +8+5 Hitting (-3 Injury), +8 AC
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger
Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] [Life]

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
I would be careful, young one,
But, I know where you belong...
Slytherin!

Yukina101 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:00 pm
She just wants to be, beautiful
She goes, unnoticed she knows, no limits
She craves, attention she praises, an image
She prays to be, sculpted by the sculptor
Oh, she don't see, the light that's shining
User Image
User Image

αɢє 12 | αםvєитυяєя | sℓчтнєяιи sєcσиם чєαя

☆º°”˜`”°º☆ ★º°”˜`”°º★

ﻬஐ Caty tried again looking for the snitch.ஐﻬ

AC: 13
Modifiers: +3 to Catch
Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
Lives: [ heart ] [ heart ] [ heart ] [ heart ]
Final Roll: ~

Quote:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Deeper than the eyes can find it
Maybe we have made her blind
So she tries to cover up her pain, and cuddle woes away
Cause covergirls don't cry, after their face is made

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:03 pm
User ImageUser Image

There’s 7 billion 46 million people on the planet
                                                      And most of us have the audacity to think we matter
                                                      The reason there’s smog in Los Angeles is ‘cause if we could see the stars
                                                      If we could see the context of the universe in which we exist
                                                      And we could see how small each one of us is
                                                      Against the vastness of what we don’t know
                                                      No one would ever audition for a McDonalds commercial again

Aimee grinned. She was within reach of the snitch. She reached out for it, hoping she could catch it.

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc: Position: Seeker
Modifiers: +2 catch/spot
Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
Above AC to hit
19+ to spot
22+ to catch
Seeking 3/3
Catch 1/2
0-0

I’m smiling in Los Angeles like I’ve got fishhooks in the corners of my mouth
And I’m celebrating on weekends
Because there are 7 billion 47 million people on the planet
And I have the audacity to think I matter
I know it’s a lie but I prefer it to the alternative
We’re every age at once and tucked inside ourselves like Russian nesting dolls
And that’s the
glue between me and you
We live in a house made of each other

Mephis Inferni rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:17 am
User Image
                                                                They're gonna 𝔠𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔫 𝔲𝔭 your looks
                                                                With all the 𝔩𝔦𝔢𝔰 in the books
                                                                To make a 𝔠𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔷𝔢𝔫 out of you

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                                Where? Quidditch Pitch
                                                                Who? Slytherin Quidditch Team and other hopefuls
                                                                Thoughts?I hope Mira's okay...

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

xxx

Jack froze for a moment in horror as for a third time, Mira was nailed by a bludger she tried to hit. For a moment, it looked as though she was going to fall and he started towards her to help. But after a moment, she lowered herself down slowly and flopped onto the ground. He hoped she'd be okay as he turned his gaze back to the pitch. He was the only beater left for his team, he had to double down and make up for this loss.

Sizing his possible targets up, he hopes that Devonte could hold onto the ball long enough for this to work. He slapped down on a passing bludger, aiming for the Keeper...who also just so happened to be the team captain. Briefly, he wondered why no one had swung at him yet...oh well, what's the worst that could happen? He aimed the bludger right at Benjamin.
                                                                ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                                OOC:

mc2

Roll = 5, +2 Mean Swing, -1 injury
                                                                Total roll = 6, whiffed Benjamin.

Team One, Beater
                                                                AC: 10
                                                                Special Skills: Mean Swing +2 to hit bludgers, Dang Healthy, Hold the Line +2 goal defense.
                                                                Life: | | | |

Because they 𝔰𝔩𝔢𝔢𝔭 with a gun
                                                                And keep an 𝔢𝑦𝔢 on you, son
                                                                So they can 𝔴𝔞𝔱𝔠𝔥 all the things you do

Mephis Inferni

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
The Shiny Furret rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:42 am
User Image

User Image
                                                              ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Kyson scowled at his failure yet again. He barrel rolled into another steal attempt. He wouldn't let Devonte get the best of him.

(6 hours)

Team Two Chaser
                                                              To the Goals: -/3
                                                              Final Roll: 8 (wow)
                                                              | |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                              SLYTHERIN CHASER xxxxxxx

Quote:

mc2 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:08 am
User Image
xSera Maybelle Averyxxxxx
xxxx<4th Year>
Modifiers: (+7 Spotting) (+7 Catching)

Lives:

Roll: XX (+7 Spotting) (+7 Catching) = XX
Chasing: 3/3
Catching: 1/2

------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Sera reached out in attempt to catch the snitch...

------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                          Clever and well-spoken,
                                          With a will to succeed,
                                          I believe the house of your forebears is a good one here...
                                          Slytherin!

{OoC: }
                                          Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:23 am
User ImagexSeymour Benjamin Ryansxxxxx
xxxx<7th Year>
AC: 16
Modifiers: (+8 Blocking Goals) (+8 Scoring) (+8 Stealing)
Special Skills: Hold the Line, Good Arm, Swift Swipe

Lives:

Roll: XX (+8 Blocking Goals) (+8 Scoring) (+8 Stealing) = XX

]------------------------------------------------------------------------xx
                                            Benjamin was waiting at the goal, playing a neutral character when he spotted a bludger coming his way, which though he was able to dodge it easily enough, irritated him. "Pipsqueak! What the Hell are you trying to do? Aim at your opponents not neutral players..." Shaking his head, and very tempted to get his water bottle and spray a certain first year on the nose, he resisted the temptation but instead whistled and said, "Break time!"

Landing he called out, "Over here is some healing potions for anyone who needs it. We're going to mix up teams again. Vander if you'll go round up the snitch for us that would be great." He picked up the paper that James had filled out and looked it over along with the other applications and said, "Alright, minus the seeker we're going to have full teams and play a regular game. Team 1 Beaters are Mira and Leon, Chasers Kyson, Raymond, and Sera, Keeper Caty. Team 2 Beaters are Tristan and James, Chasers Devonte, Savannah, and I'll play that position to even things up, and Keeper Aimee. When everyone is ready take the field again."

He set the papers down and walked over to James and said with a grin, "Don't worry about that stray bludger, mistakes happen, last year Savannah stole from her own teammate. Besides, if you did hit me I'm sure you'd win plenty of admirers. Half the school has been itching to bust me in the nose for years now." Grinning he winked at James and took his position on the field, sort of dreading he was playing his old position that was just so much work. Better than chasing after some errant snitch like he told Evander to do. And it meant by playing he'd get a better feel of the other players. He knew he'd start nodding off if he had to just sit on the sidelines.
                                            ------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC:}
                                            The Forgotten Weasley

Diamond Wales

Yukina101

murruelecreuset

Essy ze Ninja

Devlyn Maycry

Deviled Dregs

The Shiny Furret

Mephis Inferni

Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:53 am
User Image
                                                    This is a black, black ski mask song
                                                    So put all of your anger on
                                                    In the truly gruesome do we trust
                                                    I will always land on you like a sucker punch

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ || Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Mᴜɢɢʟᴇʙᴏʀɴ

════════════════════════

Leon hadn't been able to hit the most experienced beater, but he at least got in a hit on Raymond. Which caused the second year to scowl when the lineup for the next round of tryouts was announced. He was supposed to work with the barmy git now? Lovely. He'd deck the barmy git if he managed to get all in Leon's space during tryouts. It was bad enough that he had to stay in the same dorm as him. He launched himself up into the air, already seeking out bludgers to knock into the path of the opposing players. Which, since he'd noticed the new kid aiming at him (he ignored quite well that technically he was new to the game too), he decided to take a swing at James.

Position: Team 1 Beater (Mira, Kyson, Raymond, Sera, Caty)
                                                    AC: 14
                                                    Modifiers: Hitting Bludgers +2
                                                    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
                                                    Lives: [✔] [✔] [✔]
                                                    Final Roll: 18 (Hit!)

════════════════════════

Thinking: Here I am. Can I hit something now?
                                                    OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I’m just a problem that doesn’t want to be solved
                                                    So could you please hold your applause
                                                    Take this sideshow and all its freaks
                                                    And turn it into the silver screen dream

Mephis Inferni

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
murruelecreuset rolled 10 10-sided dice: 8, 1, 2, 10, 2, 3, 2, 10, 9, 6 Total: 53 (10-100)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:12 am
Raymond Ara Yuko
Second Year Slytherin
Pureblood Parselmouth

User Image User Image
                                                  Location : Slytherin Try-outs - Quidditch Pitch

Raymond was happy for the break. Lowering himself, he got a potion to heal up and got a drink of water. Sitting down for a bit, he listened to the new order of things. At least this time Leon wouldn't be hitting on him. Hearing the match up he was pretty sure the chasers on his side were out numbered in experience to the one's on the other but he'd over look that. Getting back into position after the break, Raymond took after the quaffle to get it first.

Status: Why'd my mother talk me into this...?
                                                  With: Fellow Slytherins...

Wearing: Try-out Clothes

OOC: Team 1 : Chaser
                                                  Stealing from --- - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: ---
                                                  Modifiers: +2 Shooting , +2 AC, +2 Catching
                                                  Special Skills: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Great Catch
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Teams:
                                                  Team 1:
                                                  Beaters : Mira and Leon
                                                  Chasers : Kyson, Raymond, Sera
                                                  Keeper : Caty

Team 2:
                                                  Beaters :Tristan and James
                                                  Chasers : Devonte, Savannah, Benjamin
                                                  Keeper : Aimee

Hrm, rather intelligent, I see...
                                                  Not to mention you seem to have a tendency to think of yourself first...
                                                  I do believe this house is the perfect fit for you...
                                                  Slytherin!

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games