Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:04 pm
*Sticking to the shadows as much as she can, she catches a glimpse of movement and sees dame inching towards the front. She hears the attendant's partner call out,* Tell me you didn't just let her use the facilities. *Brat ducks back in the shadow, letting the attendant pass. As he does, her tail swishes out, pulling him back to her. His body nearly collides with hers and her fingers tighten around his neck, stifling his airway. Unable to catch a breath or make a noise, she continues tightening her fingers until he collapses.*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:16 pm
*Knowing he's only knocked out, she drags him to one of front seats and shoves him in to the corner. She slips back in to the shadows, looking for the rest of the attendants. There is one more, arguing with the pilots, one of whom is bitterly complaining about having to do his own navigation. As she slides back toward where she thought she saw dame, she sees the girl take out another man in the aisle. She reappears mere feet away from the girl. A finger to her lips, she lifts two fingers, motions ahead. If dame will take out the last one, she'll take care of the pilots. It still leaves them stuck with whatever crew is sitting right outside that plane if something goes amiss.*  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:17 pm
dame continues sneaking to the front and sees something slip into the shadows. Not thinking much of it, she keeps going. When she sees another attendant coming into sight, she chunks a throwing star at him, pegging him in the throat. The man stops short and grasp for his neck, gasping. dame closes the gap between them in a leap and a bound, going into a roll/flip and running into his feet. He goes down hard and dame finishes him off.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:20 pm
(( rofl Whoops, sorry Brat! I'll make it up in my next post. ^_^))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:22 pm
((NP ~ fixed mine above to leave us with one attendant and two pilots))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:23 pm
The other attendant comes out while dame is still crouched on the floor and she quickly swings her leg underneath her knocking her to the ground. dame takes her out much like the first one and it finally registers what she saw slip into the shadows. Whispering, dame looks around, "Bratty? Is that you?"  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:27 pm
*She steps further out of the shadows, whispering softly,* It's me. Wanna take out a pair of pilots?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:30 pm
"Uh...is the plane still moving?" dame, still crouching, takes a moment to feel the movement of the plane.  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:32 pm
No, they're refueling at least one wing. *Her mind flickers to the fuel man, checking to see if he's looked in the window and witnessed anything.*

((To be continued............... dun-dun-dun

Bratty needs to be her butt in bed, like 1/2 hour ago.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:50 pm
(( stare Dammit, GAIA!!! scream ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:54 pm
((*Hugs dame* ~ hate it when Gaia don't cooperate... Really needs to go to bed now.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:56 pm
dame nods and slips over to the cockpit, she uses a long leg to clock the pilot in the temple, wrapping a heel in his electronics so he cannot inform anyone on the outside. He goes slamming out of his chair and slumps onto the floor, momentarily dazed. She makes sure to have her leg go through the entire swing, bringing his headset to the floor as she does and turns her around. The other pilot uses her momentum to his advantage and grabs her arm, crashing her into the wall. It smarts like a b***h and causes dame's nose to bleed a bit.

((Sorry. stare Gaia was being a b***h.))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:04 am
((Goin' bed myself. Guess we'll continue tomorrow. xd -hugs Bratty and Icy. Nighters hons.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:21 pm
dame grunts in pain and narrows her eyes, "You little ********..." She swings back her elbow hard, connecting with his face and paying him the same treatment the wall paid her.

He lets go of her arm and cups his nose, "You b***h! I think you broke my nose!"

"Good, you son of a b***h! I already have a cut on this cute face, I don't need a swollen nose too! stressed " She turns around, grabs his arms that are still cupping his face, slams him down towards her and knees him in the gut then in the face. The man cries out and sinks to his knees. dame kicks him so he's lying flat and sits down on his chest, then squeezes around his neck until he is unconscious.

However, while she is taking out this pilot, the first pilot has recovered and has sneaked around behind her. Once the second pilot's head is lolled and dame releases her hold, the first one grabs her around the neck, pulling her to her feet and away from the prone man, pointing a gun at her temple. s**t! dame thinks, How could I be so careless?!

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:25 pm
*Brat slips through the shadows to the cockpit, appearing just in time to see Dame take out the first pilot. As Dame gets the pilot down, the second pilot grabs her, holding her at gunpoint. Brat brings her blade to his throat from behind with one arm, wrapping her tail around his leg. The fingers of her other hand dig deeply in to the flesh of the hand he holds his gun with.* Wrong answer, dill-weed. *She slices his carotid artery clear through, while wrenching his gun hand away from Dame. Blood goes in every direction, covering Dame and drenching Brat's fingers.* s**t! You ok, Dame? Tripped over the damn seats. By the time I got up, you were already in here.

((Has to make a quick run to pick up a few things, back soon. Sorry I missed you last night and left you hanging... sweatdrop ))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games