Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:25 pm
((lol ok...n no one is taking her dragon stare lol ))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:27 pm
(lol XD)  

Gold Marra

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:30 pm
(& I'm lost again sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:32 pm
((Brai was killed along with Nicor, Kiztune "killed" the Dante's, Scarlet brought their dad back. Kraga killed the female dragon but she was able to criple him so he is now in an egg. Ross is running over to the scene of his brothers death...thats it))  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:36 pm
(I feel really sorry for my characters right now... all we need is something to happen to Erika, but she's waiting for Pirate to respond)

Ross slid to a stop. There was a large indent in the ground where his brother had been. In the center of it sat a golden human made sword. He walked forwards and picked up his brother's sword. "Why...?" He held onto the handle of the sword and looked around for other signs of his brother having been there.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:40 pm
((I do too poor Ross crying ))

Scarlet watched Ross stand before his brothers grave. "Aw so sad, shows how weak he was." She laughed and cirlced around the dent still high in the sky. Her laughing got darker and louder, but she still had a heavy feeling on her heart. But of course she shook it off.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:52 pm
( crying crying )

Ross looked up at the sky. He pointed the sword up at the figure above him. "YOU DID THIS!" he screamed at her. "IT'S YOUR FAULT! ALL OF THIS IS!" He fell to his knees, tears streaked his face as he continued to look up at Scarlet.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:54 pm
Scarlet clenched her jaw as she flet an annoying p***k on her heart. She took in a deep breath and looked down at Ross grinning. "Oh get over it. If you want i can kill you so that you wont have to deal with the pain." She laughed and floated down. She now stood a couple feet away from him grinning.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:02 pm
Ross stayed on his knees, his brother's sword gripped tightly in his arm. "You wouldn't know what pain feels like, would you 'friend'." he spat the last word, as though he couldn't believe he had ever counted the woman before him as one.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:02 pm
(Vivi & Muraki to the rescue!!!! sort of xd )
Vivi found Ross again after getting seperated for a time she then sees Scarlet over head, she rushed over to Ross, "OH, NO YOU DON'T!!!!!!!!!!" she yelled as she got in front of Ross.
Muraki landed in front of Vivi & Ross glaring at Scarlet.  

The Bubblelicous

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:08 pm
Scarlet muttered a spell and then time froze for a certain amount. She now stood behind Ross leaning down so that her face was next to his ear. She almost seemed like a spirit. Ross was the only one that was able to move. "Pain...I lived with pain my whole life. What happened to you now is nothing compared through certain things i have went through. Do not speak of pain as if you know oh so well yourself. I on the other hand know what it feels like. I've thrived from pain dear half elf." She spoke in a hushed cold tone. But it was clear that saddness was filled in it as well. Time then became normal and Scarlet stood in front of them grinning.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:34 pm
Ross growled slightly. He walked forwards towards Scarlet. "I don't even know who you are." he said to the two who'd tried to protect him. "But don't get hurt on my account." He stopped when he was infront of Scarlet without Vivi and Muraki between them.

(D= He has lost some memories I think...)  

Gold Marra

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:42 pm
((Muhahaha now im going to manipulate him into joing me!! twisted lol well try))

Scarlet grinned and placed her hand on Ross's cheek. "Do you now remember anything about them? I know you thing im that bad one but...oh dear you poor thing, well the truth is, is that those two have tried killing you many of times. While i was the one protecting you now and then." She gave him a fake warm smile, "Oh dear you seem to be weak. Would you like to rest and some energy? I can help you you know. I am on your side after all." She said in a sweet voice easily tapping into his mind putting certain images in there that made it easier for him to believe her words.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:45 pm
(XD this could be fun)

Ross shook his head. "No... you were there... you killed him!" he fell to his knees again, his face in one hand as he held his brother's sword against his chest. He shook his head, trying to expel the 'memories' of Vivi trying to kill him. "No no no no no." a sob of horror escaped his lips.  

Gold Marra

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:50 pm
( eek now that's nuts! LOL)
Vivi was stuned by this but then quickly countered, "You killed his brother! And I will not accept loosin' him!........Ross you have to remember me! Please! I'm your mate!" (I don't know........should I have said wife?)
"Oh, good greif..........I should have known Scarlet that you were this loopy when you tried to kill us in that car......." Muraki shook his head.
(Flash back time for Scarlet? LOL)  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games