Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Library! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:20 pm

::Laughs and shakes head. Once finished has a smirk on face.:: "Thats all you had to say Kitty! Seems i've been missing quite a few things hmm?!?"

(OoC: Works been having me pull 12-16hr shifts because of some stuff going on! But it should be slowing down now so i'll be able to be on more now hopefully!)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:39 pm
Don't worry Kamalia, you didn't really miss much compared to last time. Basically all we have done is consider if Elizabeth has a sorceror's stone of her own. Oh, and my house was broken into...here read this *hands Kamalia the letter we found inside the book.*
I'm debating on whether or not I should turn to page 87...

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:34 pm
"Think about it Summer, what could be the worst?" Sam used the phrase, like her mother always does, but then realized that this book was in the rest riced section, and that it was guarded by parseltoung.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:41 pm
::Takes the letter from Summer then reads the letter. Once finished hands it back to Summer.:: "Wow that is some letter! Very interesting thats for sure!"  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:22 pm
*To Sam*
The worst could be anything...who knows how detailed this book is...
*To Kamalia*
Ya, I never guessed that the family I was searching for would actually have anything they wrote themselves in this book...I expected to find something on them, but not by one of them...especially not warning me on the contents of a book...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:01 pm
"The way I see it," spoke up Kitty, "is that the four House gems have some sort of power when they're all together, right? And they're obviously mixed up in the Westyns and everything related to that, including you. Someone stole two of the jewels and tried to take the third, which is now in your possession, right? So, you're going to end up being a target, whether it's Elizabeth behind all this or not. So, wouldn't you have a better chance of survival if you read whatever's in that book?"  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:35 pm
Hmmm...I never thought about it like that. I think I'll check the book out and read it on my own time..maybe under my favorite tree on the grounds...just somewhere quiet. I do want to be sure I'm as safe as possible, and I am in Hogwarts, safest place I know, I mean, even Alexander was safe here...
*Summer stirred in silence for a moment, chewing on her lip, debating on opening it right then and there, but her better judgement told her to read the book alone, so she can censor the details for her friends.*

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:05 pm
"Okay Summer. I suggest you read it alone. I really don't want to hear some ridiculing thing about Algoriths." Sam stared off to see pictures of the future, or maybe some one dead that she knows.

cocosam

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:56 am
I doubt that the book would ridicule the Algoriths. I think Alex was warning us about how detail they go into about the bodies, the murder, and the aftermath...I mean, who wants to read about "twisted necks and broken bones"? It's creepy.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:40 pm
Kitty nodded in agreement and picked up the book that she was going to check out, "Shall we go check these out then?"  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

cocosam

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:49 am
Oh, I can stand that, just not eyes...eyes freak me out, and when I read or see messed up eyes, mine feel all tingly!" Sam grabs her book along with Kitty and walks to the counter. [[That's true! sweatdrop ]]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:03 pm
*Summer follows in toe to check out her book as well...this required major thought...*  

Summer_Breeze1507

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:32 am
Katie looks up from the book she was reading. She sees everyone is still there and walks to the back and sits at a small creaky table. The sun isn't visible through the boarded up windows, so she lights her wand. She continues reading.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:00 pm
*Summer grabs a table in the library with a little work lamp. She pulls out her stationary paper her sister had bought her for her trip, purple with silver borderwith her name at the top and bottom, and began writing her letter to her father.*

Dear Father,
The letter I received from you was too cryptic for my liking.
I have the necklace, and whoever you want to have it, can't.
Not until you tell me what's going on here.
Why was our house broken into? Do you know who did it?
Did you want them to?
I don't understand daddy. I really don't.
Love,
Summer

*Summer folded the page and stuffed it into an envelope. She got up from the table, and went to go find her owl.*

Summer_Breeze1507

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:14 am

::Walks into the Library and heads over to the Culture section and grabs a few book on Irish Culture! Then walks to a table, pulls out Notebook from Messenger bag and begins to read through a few of the books and take notes!!::

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games