Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:07 am

What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

I don't want to think about that...But I am anyway...

Izzy just paused as his eyes blinked slowly while he listened to Kai. His sore body was easily put back to the bed and he sank down into the soft pillow. Kai was so gentle and sweet. There were so many thing to be fond of about Kai. And his mind wanted to just follow the words. Relaxation was so hard though even when he was well. But then the last comment...

I highly doubt you're just being a manager around him.

"I...don't...know what to say." Those words caused a slight flush at his cheeks. And he knew since the first time Kai came over to the apartment the man had thoughts he didn't express. He scooted over a little on the bed, then squeezed Kai's hand the man kissed his forehead. Some of these words did remind him of Akihiko the day he wanted him to stop working for awhile at the apartment. A yawn escaped his lips as that warm kiss caused his eyes to drift shut. His fingers tightened on Kai's hand and although he was sore, he tugged Kai down on to the mattress bedside him. His head tucked into Kai's chest as lay there feeling a bit warmer already.

Akihiko never let him get cold at night...and maybe, he just hated sleeping alone after feeling alone and filling that void with work. Curling up against Kai, his thoughts drifted again thinking about his other wayward star and how angry he was still at him but...right now that didn't matter. His lips nestled against the open area of Kai's shirt as his fingers curled against Kai's body. And soon, he slept a real sleep. One without nightmares.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:00 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

A hand reached out and grabbed his...and before Ryu knew it, Naoko had him out of the booth and standing in the middle of the restaurant...dancing!
Glorious didn't begin to describe it. No...this was something beyond words...the best thing he could imagine. There, right in front of him, was his angel, smiling and bumping his hips to the music. It was a very fun song that was playing, and the violinist immediately began to groove, swaying his hips, twirling around, bobbing his head.
It was the silliest sight anyone had ever seen.
Yet...anyone who saw them, while thinking them both mad as hatters, would know in an instant...those two were in love.
"Na-kun! I didn't know you had it in ya, babe!" he beamed, shaking his a** like a club kid.
"But..." he took a step forward, taking Naoko in his arms and spinning him around, "I'm glad to see you smile."

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:21 pm

Nigiyaka na hitogomi ni tokeru tsubuyaki ga
Ashimoto ni chirabatta omoide nijimaseru---

User Image

So...that's the truth of it all. Several men did this to Izzy....and...the things they had done...Chiyou felt ill just thinking about it. How could a human being do such things? And to such an innocent man?
But...he knew why everyone was avoiding letting on about it to him. He was so young, and the sort of things that had happened...it was a heavy weight on him.
Hiroki's words weren't warranted, however. Oh yes, the young star was angry. He was filled with rage at whoever had done this to the one he loved, he wanted them more than dead now, if it were even possible.
Even so...he wanted to be there for Izzy...get him through this.

"Hiroki-san...while I appreciate your...concern...I am not a child anymore. I just...I needed to know, so that I could understand what Izzy went through, know what to say or not say...what to do or not do. How can one help someone if they don't know anything about what is wrong, ne?"

Chiyou sighed again, his eyes seeming heavy, his shoulders slumped slightly like the world had been bearing down on him for quite some time. The youth seemed to be drained right out of him at the moment.
Despite that...he did not cry. didn't even tear up.
Of course, he would be back to his usual self...eventually. Just...sometimes people had to deflate.
"Yeah...I'll get the stuff to Izzy. Heading back right now." he began to gather everything together.
Then Hiroki called Akihiko's driver...but the tone of his voice caught Chiyou's ear all of a sudden.
Something was wrong...again.
Narcissus...was missing?!
"Um...the time stamp was..." he fumbled with his phone, pulling up the message..."It was sent nearly two hours ago now..."
Chiyou's heart seemed to flutter in his chest as he looked at Asato.
If Narcissus had gone missing...who knows what could have happened? The star wouldn't have gone off on his own without answering calls and just ditching his driver, not after last night. No way.
The only thing this could mean...was trouble.
And Izzy...if Izzy found out...
Kami-sama...it would kill the manager...
"I...I have to get back to Izzy...but not a word of this to the poor man unless it is an absolutely dire situation, ok? Keep me in the loop, please. I'll keep my phone on me."
Now he was the one giving orders, trying to look out for Izzy's best interests.
Grabbing up the bags, he dashed toward the door, then stopped.
s**t...he had told Izzy...
"Hiroki...one more thing...I told Izzy that Akihiko was on his way to visit...I don't want to lie to the man, but...what do I say?"
he asked, obviously torn as to what to do on that front.

---Mayoi aruku machi no kagayaki wa glaring one way
Kogoe sou na boku wo terasu
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:53 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"You don't have to say anything, Izzy." Nakai replied softly as his manager began to drift off to sleep.
Which was terrific...
At least until the megane-clad man pulled him down onto the bed. It was a surprise, though maybe a partially welcome one.
But even as the blond was trying to come up with something to say... well... Izzy just had to cuddle in.
Feeling his manager's breath against his skin, Kai couldn't help but blush.
Izzy was... cuddling him.
Like lovers after a good round... like a cozy couple on a park bench... like...
'Like a man afraid of losing something...'
That realization of this, well, hurt. While a part of Kai loved this warm moment... this side of Izzy that, he felt, only Narcissus had ever seen.
Another part of him loathed the fact that he'd been driven to this in the first place.
"Gomen nasai... Izzy..." the vocalist whispered, gently running his fingers through the other man's hair.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:04 pm

What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

"Well, now you know Chiyou-kun. It just I don't want Izzy Lucky to suffer anymore than he has lately." he answered as he watched the boy a little longer. Yes, he had grown a bit but still, that child was hidden within there. The weepy worried faced that had spoken with Koyasu-sama wasn't too far away. But Hiroki would deal with it as he would all his other employees...as best he could. Although, Chiyou-kun when he was acting more like an adult was a bit more adorable than Hiroki might have thought of the boy's child state. A confusing thought...

However, yes, his whole world turned upside down with Narcissus being at the nexus of events. Good god did Koyasu-kun ever give him on normal afternoon. No. But this was more than just Koyasu-kun's tantrums. This was worse.

"2 hours...ago." Hiroki's mind captured that thought and sucked in it. No, this wasn't Naricissus M.O. Not in the least. "Yes, get back to Izzy Lucky. And don't tell him anything. Well wait, it will get suspicious if you don't tell him something. He'll worry to death about his star. I'm not going to say a thing. But you can tell him that Narcissus got pulled into some talks about his contract for the work with Shou-san. We are suppose to have the contracts signed today. I know its not the exact truth but telling him will cause more harm than good right now. If he knows, you know he will be frantic about his star, probably try to get out of bed thinking he can do something and then hurt himself, right?"

Hiroki was certain Chiyou-kun would manage to figure out something as he hurried out the door and ran down the hall. Sal charged along to keep up with Hiroki and was briefed in the car. As they arrived at the Blue Elephant, it wasn't long before Hiroki and a detective were reviewing the Blue Elephant's security camera tapes. They could see the booth where Shou and Narcissus were talking plus one booth over...Hayato? They all had a conversation and Shou left, then Narcissus and not long after Hayato. Narcissus went out the back, while Hayato went a different direction. Still, that meant Shou and Hayato were both the last people to see Narcissus alive. Both would have to be brought in for...questioning.

Oh good god...This wasn't going to be easy once they had to bring in Shou and Hayato! As the went out into the alley, Hiroki was told to stay back while the area was swept for evidence. Meanwhile, the detective was gathering information of all the cameras in the area to see what other information they could gather from the area around the scene of the crime.

Considering Izzy had been such a recent victim of violence, there wasn't any chances taken that someone wasn't trying to reach Narcissus personally. It was at this point, Hiroki called Koyasu-sama and gave him the news as he knew it. He didn't want to tell the older man about this but...what could he do? He wouldn't leave him in the dark. However, this left an opening to confront Matsumoto Izo...personally. Because now, it had gone beyond one incident. The man would have to come in for questioning as well once Hiroki had a chance to talk to the detective about the possible connections.

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:18 pm

Nigiyaka na hitogomi ni tokeru tsubuyaki ga
Ashimoto ni chirabatta omoide nijimaseru---

User Image

"Yeah...yeah that's the best thing to do...I understand what to say." Chiyou agreed, stepping out of the door with Izzy's things and jogging down the hall.
Staying close to Izzy and providing comfort for him was all that he could do with things as they were, but by god, he would do one hell of a job at that.
Loading everything into the trunk of his car, Chiyou set off back to the hospital, far more perturbed about everything now than when he left.
The drive back...seemed even longer than the drive to the studio...which had seemed to take all day.
The blond's stomach growled loudly, calling out for some form of sustenance...but he just ignored it. Though his body was hungry...he just didn't have it in him to bother with food right now.
An eternity later, it seemed, Chiyou had made it back to the hospital.
Carrying bags full of phones and a laptop, he made his way back to Izzy's room.
Quietly, he slipped back into the room...only to find Nakai lying in the bed beside a sleeping Izzy, running his fingers through the manager's ********, Chiyou couldn't leave the manager alone for a second without EVERYBODY just moving right in on him, it seemed.
But he knew that was just the childish part of him talking. This was just a man comforting his injured friend. He could have bristled, but instead he took a deep breath, letting it all go. Izzy needed all the comfort he could get, from anybody willing to give it. Chiyou had been gone, so it was only to be expected that this would happen.
"Nakai-san..." he whispered. "You ok? Can I get you anything?"
Setting the bags down to the side, he looked back at the other blond with his tired blue eyes, trying his best to smile.

---Mayoi aruku machi no kagayaki wa glaring one way
Kogoe sou na boku wo terasu

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:01 pm

Laughing, Naoko made sure he held on tight to Ryu's arms. "Why wouldn't I smile? Besides," he spoke, leaning on the violinist's chest as he was pulled in the spin. "I figured it'd be better to get your mind off my wrist... if I made you happy."
Naoko didn't understand the fuss Ryuukaze had made for him... but that didn't mean he wasn't thankful.
It just meant that he wanted to repay that kindness.
"Does dancing and breakfast even go together?" the blond asked with a quirked eyebrow.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:57 pm

User Image

"Hey...you worry too much about stuff like that. I'm still concerned for your well being, even when you aren't hurt." he raised Naoko's wrist to his lips and kissed it softly.
"Doesn't mean I don't appreciate a little dance, though." he gave Naoko another turn, slipping his hand behind the blond and giving his bottom a little squeeze as he giggled.
Did dancing and breakfast go together?
No..not at all.
That's what made it...
"Dancing and breakfast don't go together, but that's what makes it special!" he smiled.
The waitress arrived with their orders as they stood there, still in eachothers arms.

"Here you go..." she smiled sweetly, placing the pancakes, chocolate milk, and coffee down on the table.
"I'll be around to check on you two...Ryuukaze-sama..." she tried to stifle a fangirl giggle, but failed as she trotted away blushing.
Well, at least people still recognized him.
Suddenly, he felt rather like puffing out his chest.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:58 pm

"Oi! Watch where you're grabbing." Naoko teased, his voice a lot softer than normal though, so as not to attract more attention their way.
After all... they didn't need the world to know they were together. They could just think they were... really... good... friends...
'Yeah right...' he thought to himself before they were interrupted by their breakfast order.

Once the girl was gone, the blond gave Ryuukaze the most blank stare. "You're famous? Who'd have guessed..." Naoko deadpanned before pulling out of Ryu's arms, laughing slightly, as he sat down.
"Least you're more famous then me. It's kinda nice actually..." the pianist spoke as he took a sip of coffee, before adding cream and sugar to it. "I don't really like the attention... I just like making music."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:27 pm

User Image

"Yeah...I'm still famous...amazingly. I kind of expected everyone to forget me once I lost my voice and all, especially seeing as I haven't toured in a while and my last album was two years ago. That's what I get for procrastinating...." he chuckled as he sat back down, picking up his glass and sipping his chocolate milk, a tiny chocolate mustache left in its wake. Ryuukaze was very good at getting milk mustaches and things of the like.
"I have to admit...I do kind of look forward to one day singing again. One day. Maybe. Though...in all fairness...I'd probably just rather play the violin from now on and be nearer to you..."
Plucking the cherry from the top of his chocolate pancakes, he held it out for Naoko, the same way he had held the cherry from his pina colada the night before.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:31 pm

The blond shook his head, "You can still be close to me and sing. Besides, it'd be a waste of talent for you to not sing just a little... ne?"
Smiling, Naoko opened his mouth and then closed it over the cherry, pulling the fruit from the stem with his tongue before sitting back and eating it.
"You can still have your solo career on the side, Ryu-kun. Just means you'll be damn busy AND I'll have to sneak into your studio to watch you practice."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:38 pm

It was all so strange...
Laying there next to Izzy, running his fingers through the man's sort brown hair... just... just being next to him like this.
It didn't really turn him on like he'd been afraid of.
But...
It did stir a rather protective side of Nakai that hadn't been showing itself recently.
So when Chiyou entered the room, the blond's amber eyes focused immediately on the door. He sighed at seeing the younger musician however, and focused once more on the exhausted manager beside him.

"I'd get up and help you carry those but... well..." Izzy was holding him there so getting up would only wake the megane-clad man. "Chiyou-kun... you asked Hiroki what happened... didn't you?"
Sighing, Kai found that he couldn't look away from the peaceful face that slept beside him.
"I don't need anything... well, nothing you could give me anyway. I NEED Izzy to be back to normal... but that's not going to happen properly for a while." smirking darkly, the man shook his head slightly. "Or maybe I need Narcissus to get his a** here and do what I'm doing... because... I think... Izzy would much rather Akihiko be here than me."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:17 pm

What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Sleepy...yawn...

Izzy in his sleep maybe sweet noises that were the comfortable sounds of relaxing sleep. The finger through his hair had settled him into easy dreams that didn't lead to any unwelcome place. He was sleeping so soundly that he didn't even notice the conversation except how the words might have effected his dreams.

Right now, he didn't want for anything with the gentle caress of those finger tips. His head butted in against Kai's chest as the man spoke then his fingers slipped over Kai's waist still long lost to his sleep.

In his dreams, he was actually walking through the grocery store with Akihiko again. Trying to convince the man that he was ok with frozen dinner but Akihiko told him to eat real food instead. It was sort of a replay of the real day but a very happy place. Of course, Aki drove them back to his apartment and that couldn't happen in real life because Aki, didn't drive.

For a brief moment, Izzy sighed sweetly and smiled in his peaceful rest.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:23 pm

The blond vocalist couldn't help but smile softly as he felt Izzy nestle against him. He didn't protest or hamper the man's movements, but...
Strangely...
Kai felt a sort of prideful warmth in his body... as if what he was doing right now really mattered.
As if it really helped.
"What are you dreaming of, Izzy?" Nakai whispered softly, wondering just what pleasant thoughts must be going through the man's mind.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:58 pm

User Image

"Fine, fine. I guess I could sing...a little. As long as you promise to sneak into the studio to see me." Ryuukaze grinned devilishly as he discarded the cherry stem on a napkin.
"I'd like to get some of those lovely sounds you make on a track...I could use them with some of my racier lyrics." he purred, trying to give a sexy look...though it was beyond him still that he had a goofy milk mustache still plastered to his face.
"Ya think you'd like that, babes? Being pressed up against soundproof foam while you moan into a microphone? Pretty kinky...though my biggest fantasy...yeah, totally has to be the one where I'm doing you on top of a baby grand piano...yummy..."

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games