Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Giggling Pear Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should We Do Another House Elf Cup?
  Most Assuredly, YES!
  Blech!!! Stop trying to bribe me to be active!
View Results

Morbid Obesity

Wealthy Regular

12,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:00 pm
Morbid blushes and smiles.

"Thank you for your kind welcome! How long have you been working here? I hope to be a worker only shortly, then join my place in the Slytherin House. I am eager to start my magical education!"

She starts to wander around and inspect the different dishes being sent up to dinner. It all smells very good, and as an American there are many things she does not recognize or has never tried.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:38 pm
Join S.P.E.W. today!

"I'm pretty new here too. I'm just waiting for my turn to be sorted. Hopefully in to Ravenclaw." Valerie crosses her fingers as she smiles as Morbid.

Society for the Promotion of Elfish Welfare

vwinter1114

Friendly Explorer

7,100 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Loiterer 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Morbid Obesity

Wealthy Regular

12,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:01 pm
"Ravenclaw is a worthy choice! I hope you get it! Personally, if I couldn't get Slytherin, Ravenclaw would be my second choice..." Morbid smiles even more widely.

[[OOC: every single sorting hat test i've taken has put me in Slytherin :P]]  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:23 pm
"Hey Mo! I'm Kenzie, from Hufflepuff. My cat has seemed to wandered off. Her name is Lilly." Kenzie starts searching various cabinets.

The conversation no longer intrested Lilly so she continued on her search for the fish. She smelled many various foods, surely there would be fish somewhere. Lilly sniffs the air around her and looks around, Perhaps it is kept up high? Lilly pounces from shelf to shelf, keeping to the shadows so she is not caught.  

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Morbid Obesity

Wealthy Regular

12,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:57 pm
"Hello Kenzie! I have a cat as well, his name is Tom. He's a tabby. He wandered off while I was unpacking, chasing mice I presume."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:46 pm
Rabbit was walking by the mess tent when she saw kenzie "KENZIEE" rabbit shouted and attacked hugged her "hey buddy ,how you been?" Rabbit noticed the a elf infront of them "Hello i'm rabbit from ssslytherin ,you?"  

Tibbers Dream

Sparkly Vampire

Cotton Kitten

Invisible Star

8,450 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:39 pm
Kori finally placed the bread she was baking in the oven, and looked around. It seemed that another house elf had arrived. She quickly listened to the other people talking, hoping to learn her name. The new elf seemed to be named Morbid. "Hi Morbid." Kori said, "Hi Kenzie and Rabbit!" She remembered both of the students from when they talked before.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:16 pm
Morbid Obesity
"Hello Kenzie! I have a cat as well, his name is Tom. He's a tabby. He wandered off while I was unpacking, chasing mice I presume."

"Aw. Mine is a black cat, she's impossible to find at night."

TheBlackCheshireCatsLover
Rabbit was walking by the mess tent when she saw kenzie "KENZIEE" rabbit shouted and attacked hugged her "hey buddy ,how you been?" Rabbit noticed the a elf infront of them "Hello i'm rabbit from ssslytherin ,you?"

Kenzie screamed in surprise as she tried to reagain her balance. "Hey Rabbit!" Kenzie laughed. "How're you? Lilly's wandered off and I think she came in here, but I'm not certain."

Lilly looks back at the commotion, and sees that another witch has joined the group. She recognizes that one, She had the mouse. Lilly was having no luck on the top shelves, No fish here. She looked around. Fish, Fish, where would they be. Perhaps the other side of the room? Lilly jumped her way down from shelf to shelf, but on her last jump her tail brush past a teetering pot and sent it clattering to the floor, frightening her. Quickly she dashed to shelter behind a shelf.  

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Morbid Obesity

Wealthy Regular

12,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:36 pm
Morbid blushed again as people said hi to her- why was she so darned shy around new people? Oh well!

"So what do you guys do for fun around here?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:15 pm
Morbid Obesity
Morbid blushed again as people said hi to her- why was she so darned shy around new people? Oh well!

"Well right now I"m wandering around studying and chatting with people. The term hasn't started yet, so there isn't much to do." Kenzie hears the clattering pot fall. "Did you hear that?" I think it came from over there. Kenzie wanders to the shelf.

Lilly watches as Kenzie looks around the pot hoping to find her. Not yet, not until I get my fish.  

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Morbid Obesity

Wealthy Regular

12,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:47 pm
Tohru_luvs_catz
Morbid Obesity

"Well right now I"m wandering around studying and chatting with people. The term hasn't started yet, so there isn't much to do." Kenzie hears the clattering pot fall. "Did you hear that?" I think it came from over there. Kenzie wanders to the shelf.

Lilly watches as Kenzie looks around the pot hoping to find her. Not yet, not until I get my fish.
"I can't wait to become a student! I've been studying on my own. I'm especially excited for third year, when we get electives... I can't wait for Arithmancy! It's fun." Morbid smiles widely now, "If I don't get Slytherin, I hope for Ravenclaw."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:13 am
Morbid Obesity
Tohru_luvs_catz
Morbid Obesity

"I can't wait to become a student! I've been studying on my own. I'm especially excited for third year, when we get electives... I can't wait for Arithmancy! It's fun." Morbid smiles widely now, "If I don't get Slytherin, I hope for Ravenclaw."

"Yup its been kinda boring "Rabbit sighed "well alice you want to go play with lily?" The little mouse popped its head out of rabbit shirt and Squeaked ,and then left "well i take that as a yes ,Oh and i hope you get sslytherin its beeen lonely in the dorm room ,but you must be honest in your sorting ,and you might not get what you want ,look at kenzie shes hufflepuff ,and she wanted gryffindor"
Alice looked around for lily ,hoping she would play

Tibbers Dream

Sparkly Vampire

Morbid Obesity

Wealthy Regular

12,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:52 am
"I see. I bet it gets much more exciting when term begins. Oh!" Morbid is startles by her kitty, a black-and-gray tabby named Tom, went straight for the little mouse that popped it's head out. "Stop!" Morbid grabbed Tom just in time, and snuggled with him. "Chase wild mice only, Thomas Catface! That's someone's pet." Tom seems to understand, and runs off under a table.

"I know I might not get what I want," Morbid spoke to Rabbit, "But i'm pretty certain i'll be in Slytherin, as my whole family has been. But if I don't get my preference, i'll still try to be a credit to my house."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:58 am
"Wow that's amazing i'm the first to be put in slytherin in my family"rabbit smiled at morbid "and your cats a little hunter huh?"rabbit chuckled at the little tabby under the table "Squeak! squeak!" "I'm guessing alice didn't take kindly to that "
rabbit petted the little mouse between the ears
Alice looked at the tabby with annoyance Pff hunter my tail ,alice hopped off rabbit hand and went straight for the tabby to give her a piece of her mind
]  

Tibbers Dream

Sparkly Vampire

Morbid Obesity

Wealthy Regular

12,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:00 pm
"Oh yes he is! My family lives in a wooded farm area backed by a wheat field, so there are always fieldmice in our home, he's used to seeing mice as food, not pets. Oh my! A kitty-mouse confrontation!"

Morbid watches as Tom sniffs at the little mouse, then, to Morbid's surprise, Tom started purring!  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games