Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Lily's Pad ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stay open or close shop
  Don't care
  Pie
  Throw rocks at TES
View Results

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:55 pm
Oh? Plan on keeping me there a long time? wink -she asks as they leave Lily's and walk to her place-  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:59 pm
Well, it would save you another trip home tomorrow, at least. ^_^ *walks with Dame to her apartment*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:01 am
-reaches her apartment- Okay, I shouldn't be more than ten minutes, okay? Wait in the living room, if you don't mind, so I can sneak into my room and grab a few things. Don't want to wake iggs, ya know. -smiles up at him and kisses him, then let's them in, going into her room quietly-  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:04 am
*Velcore catches up to Karrie and Velcore just outside her apartment*

*follows Dame inside* All right. *sits down on her couch and starts petting Velcore*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:08 am
-comes back out a few minutes later, in a full-length raspberry coloured coat, the only thing visible of her attire aside from that are black button-down boots and glimpses of orange and black stockings. she is also carrying an overnight bag. walks over to the couch and leans down, kissing Karrie's neck seductively. she purrs in his ear- Alright, I'm ready.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:10 am
(( I don't know what to talk about around you folks, I was hoping you would give me material to work with. sweatdrop ))  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:11 am
((lol, sorry Showa. -hugs- Perhaps catch us in the MW, when we aren't already preoccupied. wink ))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:12 am
*raises an eyebrow as he looks over Dame's change of outfit* You changed quickly. *stands up* Shall we go, then?

((Well, you walked in at an awkward moment. rolleyes They weren't too interested in talking by then. I'm off for the night. Good night.))  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:16 am
-they leave dame's apartment and make good time getting to Karrie's, as soon as she enters his doorway, while he is shutting and locking the door, she strips out of her coat and hat, drops her bag on the floor, revealing her playful outfit. she forcibly manhandles him while kissing and groping him to his bedroom and pushes him roughly onto the bed. She spends the night showing him just how much she really does want him- wink twisted

((Night, Karrie. Night Showa! I'm gonna head to bed too. -hugs all around-))

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:47 pm
*stops in for some pastries and is shocked to see a bunch of premade junkfood on display in the glass refrigerator instead of freshly baked goods*
...... is this some kind of bad joke?

*leans over on Tes' shoulder to get a better look, thinking his eyesight must be fooling him*
Are those twinkies?

*eye twitch*
Yes Draa.... I believe they are...

*takes a deep breath*

*looks again at the sweets*

You've gotta be DOSIB KIDDING ME!!! scream

*winces at Draa screaming so close to his ear and immediately places him down on the counter*
Well, business hasn't exactly been "booming" lately. I guess we shouldn't find it too surprising Lily would go cheap on us stare

*goes behind the counter and starts making himself some tea*

Where the hell are we supposed to get a pastry fix now!? scream  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:11 pm
((Date a chef. Oh wait, that's dame. -dances- Haha. -sticks out tongue and looks smug-))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:21 pm
{{Well, get your chef boyfriend to do something about this pastry situation scream }}

*makes some raspberry herbal tea and stirs in a few spoons full of sugar*
I guess it could be worse...

tch... how so? stare

She could have not stocked anything at all in the case.

Aren't most prepacked stuff made either with lard, eggs, or both though?

*drops his spoon*
.... oh god. We can't eat anything here anymore! gonk

No s**t, Sherlock stare  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:24 pm
((He was trying. -giggles- Until I distracted him. heeeheee. twisted ))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:59 pm
*walks into Lily's and sets a box on the counter* Hello, Tes. *clears a space in the fridge and puts the box inside*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:05 pm
-walks in a second after Karrie, coming through the door awkwardly while fiddling with her leg at the same time- Sorry hon, I got my stocking snagged on a brick in the wall. stressed sweatdrop I hope it isn't torn! stressed These are a new pair! -hikes leg up on a chair and leans down to investigate the p***k. notices Tes out of the corner of her eye- Oh, hey Tes -says distractedly-  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games