Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thunderqueen

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:09 pm
Hey, I'm thunderqueen. I'm obsessed with foxes, my favorite anime is Tenchi Muyo or Yu Yu Hakusho, I can't really deside. The first anime I ever watched was either DBZ or Sailor Moon. My favorite color is silver. Yeah I think that's about it.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:56 am
Hi~ My name's Alanna, I'm fourteen, and adore anime (obviously, seeing as how I'm in an anime guild). Besides watching anime, I love to read, write, act, learn, and poke around on the computer. I wish I was a mushroom.  

Wings Akimbo

Silvertroy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:32 pm
Name: my friend calls me Shijin but u can call me Long either ones fine.
Ethnicity: Vietnamese, for those of you who don't know that means i'm Asian
Hobbies: Anime, Manga, RPG's, Drawing, Writing, Making AMV's, trying to learn more Html, chess
Hates: Homework, Prejudice of any kind, 3rd person speech
Likes: Anime, Manga disussions, rabbits (sadly i dont have one), chess, Japanese/Korean/Chinese/Vietnamese/English music  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:22 pm
bump  

Lullaby Flavored Skittles

ninjadog103

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:00 pm
Hello, I'm Ninjadog103, you can call me Ninja or Nin. I love anime and manga. Animes I'm watching currently are Naruto, Bleach, and more. My main manga series are HunterxHunter, Buso(u) Renkin, Deathnote, and Petshop of Horrors. dramallama  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:10 pm
Ello. I'm LadyXKyoko but you can call be Lady Kyo or Kyo or anything else that you can think of [including my real name, Heather,...but Kyo's cooler].

Height: 5'8''
Hair color: black
Skin color: uber pale
Eye color: green-ey hazel

I love InuYasha, Fooly Cooly, Fruits Basket, Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist, Ghost In The Shell, Sailor Moon, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, and I watch Voltron sometimes too. I'm always finding new ones I love. :]

I love yaoi. I'm not into yuri or het [even though I'm a straight girl...go figure.] but I don't mind fluffy het/yuri scenes in yaoi fics. I'm not a judgemental person and I like most people as long as they're nice. I'm a roleplaying geek and I adore Japanese Street Fashion, the Fruits style being my favorite. Hello Kitty makes me smile and I used to have some of the videos somewhere...

I'm almost always online and on msn. I kinda forget things easily. I guess I just think too much and it all gets jumbled sometimes. eheh. sweatdrop

Poison Tea

HawkeyeRaven

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:54 pm
Hey there I'm HawkeyeRaven but you guys can call me Hawk-chan are something!! I absolutely love Fullmetal Alchemist and Trigun!! My all time favorite manga is Ouran High School Host Club!!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:16 am
hihi im TangIzzZ. i love anime and manga and want to become an anime artist wen im older ^___^ um wanted to join an anime guild so i can keep up to date with new stuff and make new friends =] right now im watching Naruto Shippuuden, Bleach and Death note  

TangIzzZ

SunLife

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:02 am
My name is InfinteDreams you can call me Infinite...
um my birthday is August 4th my first anime was sailor moon and naruto and inyuyasha I still like naruto though  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:17 pm
hi im new im 11 and my frist manga was rave master but my favorite is bleach and naruto go itachi!!!

User Image  

SyndicationSuperstition

darkness323

6,800 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:21 pm
my name is Sonya and my fav colors are blue and purple. i think my first anime was case closed( or detective conan. which ever u prefer) or inuyasha. i have been watching anime for a long time. i started reading manga about 2-3 years ago. i have a sister who likes about all the same anime's as me. i like to watch naruto ninja and fma(but it doesnt show on Adult Swim anymore and i dont feel like watching it on youtube ) i also like to watch bleach and inuyasha. i also like digimon( but i'm not sure it that is an anime 3nodding )  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:21 pm
Hey, I'm Hikari. I'm 21 years old and a SAHM. I have a Associate's Degree in Graphic Design, and a recent Divorcee from an abusive husband. I have a 7 month old son named Anson Orion. I've been watching Anime since I was 8 years old, my first anime being Sailor Moon which is still one of my absolute favorites. My other absolute favorites being Ronin Warrior, Inuyasha, Ranma 1/2, Wolf's Rain, Outlaw Star, Fushigi Yuugi, DNAngel, Gundam Wing AC, .hack//Sign, and Full Metal Panic. I love Howl's Moving Castle, and drawing/coloring my own OC anime characters.

I'm also a professional author; right now I'm working on two new books to send to Random House Publishers (the publishing house of Dan Brown).  

Hillbilly Hikari

Sarcastic Bibliophile

31,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100

dfakdf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:37 pm
Hello all!! I am vampirekitten18 or vamp for short. I am 19 years old and I love to watch anime and read manga. My first anime was series experiments lain. I have gone to two anime conventions so far and I am planning a trip to Japan soon. My favorite anime is stuck between VampireHunter D Bloodlust and the Hellsing series. But I do love almost all types of anime/manga!! heart ^_^

Thank you for taking the time to read my first post and I wish you all happy anime xd ^_^

vampirekitten18 (AKA: vamp)^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:43 pm
ello i'm xxfluffmasterxx!! neway i luv anime/manga!!!! whee heart heart n i luv 2 read! yeah! anime/manga i like (there's alot more but yeah...):Ouran High School Host Club Inu-Yasha Naruto Vampire Knight Trinity Blood Marmalde Boy Bleach black Cat Tsubasa Utawarerumono Fruit Basket n many many more!!  

xxfluffmasterxx

Lady_Rael

Dapper Genius

6,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 10:44 am
Hello! My name is Keilidah but you can call me Kei if you like. ^-^ heart I love anime, games, RPing, and writing, and I also love to draw! My favorite animes would have to be Inuyasha, Tsubasa, Fruits Basket, Miyazaki's films, Naruto, CCS, and alot more! I also love Kingdom hearts and .Hack, but my favorite game is Zelda: Twilight Princess for the Wii! heart That game is....like...the best game ever. Ever. Ever.

I love random PMs! Please check out my art under the anime art thread on here! ^-^ heart

An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games