Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
the good, the bad, and the cats (GAME TO STORY!!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like this idea?
  ummmmmmmm yes!!!!!
  *la la la la la la la*......what?
  yes oh mighty Dewpool!
  Hey look a frog!
  what the........I HATE THIS POLE! *screams head off*
View Results

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:46 am
((a: But Chris was still a triplet right? ninja
b: But can he still fall in love with her? I'm the only girl in the game without a love! Amber's got Chris!))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:56 pm
((a)Chris is an only child the triples are Emili,Ashi,and Zen
b)I guess so but he is going to stay evil))  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:05 pm
((didn't bearclaw say she was done with this rp or something like a LONG time ago, Dew-Chan?))

Amber was still crying in her cell. She didn't notice Wrath get thrown in or Chris and Ashi there. "Wrath.... Chris.... Ashi...." she whispered out loud, still crying and not noticing that they were there. She whispered their names over and over again, still looking down at the ground crying.

Raven flew around the castle until she met up with Envy. "So i saw earlier that you got the one kid. Nice job," Raven said. "So now how to you plan to get Ashi and Chris?"

((btw, IT'S MEH B-DAY!!!! YAY!!!! btw, thanks for the gifts!!! oh and i got a gift that was from someone anonomous or however you spell it and i can't figure out who it was!!!! oh and i got another gift from someone that i don't know who it was from, but its a cash shop item that is worth about 50,000 gold in the marketplace! OMG! but i can't figure out who they are from.... crying ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:38 am
((lol good luck))

"Hey Amber you called my name you need somthing," joked Chris when Ashi worked on the lock  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:44 am
((yeah.... i doubt i'll find out who it is.... both people anyways.....))

Amber looked up in fear at first, thinking it was the Dark Night, but when she saw Chris and Ashi, she brighted up in shock. "Chris! Ashi! you're.... You're here!" she said, getting up off her bed. "You... you didn't meet up with them? Raven? or the one new kid? or... or HIM?... the Dark Night?" Amber asked, fear and surprise spread across her face.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:41 pm
((A: Oh, right sweatdrop
B:Yay!))  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:07 pm
((wait so was that to me or pantherclaw?))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:25 pm
Envy healed Emili then stood back up "If your good you should go,"

Ashi soon got Ambers cell to open,then he walked over to Wraths cell with Wrath still laying on the floor."Snap!"Ashi said after examining Wrath's cell lock "It's a DNA check,"  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:27 pm
Amber ran over to Wrath's cell and stood next to Ashi. "A DNA check? Does that mean we can't get him out?" Amber asked, fear and worry in her eyes as she looked at Wrath.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:29 pm
"No we might have to come back but I'll see what I can do,"Ashi replied  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:31 pm
"no way. i'm staying here..." she said. Then she thought of something. "Hey Ashi. Can you see who's DNA unlocks it? Isn't there like a code or something that would tell you?" Amber asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:33 pm
"Yah I'll check,"Ashi said  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:36 pm
"Thanks," Amber said plainly before looking back to Wrath. I'll get you out of there... just you wait... i'm not going to leave you this time...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:57 pm
Chris looked at Amber "If we can't get him out now we'll go back to Ashi's place gather ourselves then come back and get him,"  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:00 pm
Amber looked over at Chris. "No way. I'm staying. I need to get him out of here. and now..." she said. Then she looked down and tears started to form at the edges of her eyes. "You don't understand.... i can't leave him again... not with the.... Dark Night back...." she whispered, though it was loud enough for Ashi and Chris to hear.  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games