Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rumors and Plants (NightWerewolf here) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:18 pm
Alex didn't move but he did wake up. "Since when do you speak Italian." He said sleepily.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:22 pm
Eva laughed. "Since forever I guess. I also speak, French, Spanish and some Portuguese. I was mostly home schooled and I learning a new language was one of my favorite things to do."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:27 pm
Alex opened his eyes and looked at her. "Well... that's interesting." He said and smiled at her. "Only other language I know is the little bit of Spanish I remember from school." He laughed.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:41 pm
Eva laughed and wrapped her arms around him again. "At least we won't have to worry about asking for an interpreter." She told him. Eva rested her chin on his chest. "So, what shall we do today? We can stay in or see the street of Italy."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:46 am
"That's a goood point." Alex chuckled. "Hmm... how many days are we in Italy?" He asked her, remembering they had two weeks in Europe.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:08 am
Eva thought for a moment. "Well, we're in Rome for three days, France for three days, then we go to London and we're there for four days, in Spain for five days and then Portugal the rest of the time. This is going to be an interesting three weeks."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:13 am
Alex noddded. "Very interesting. And I've always wanted to see England." He smiled. "And I think I'd rather stay in today, with you."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:24 am
Eva giggled and kissed him. "Good, cause I want to stay here too. That's the beauty of room service." She caressed his cheek and smiled. "But we do have to get out of here tomorrow. I would like to see the place and actually have something to tell Jess when we get back."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:27 am
Alex nodded. "I know. I was thinking inside one day at each place." He shrugged and kissed her quickly. "How's that sound? Because I still want to see this place too."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:15 pm
Eva snuggled closer to him. "Sounds good to me." She giggled. "But what shall we do? We could order a movie on the TV, although it would be in Italian. Wait, no, actually we might be able to order American movies. I'm sure we could find an American movie."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:09 pm
"That sounds like a plan to me." Alex shook his head and laughed softly. "When's the last time we actually watched a movie?" He asked her with a smile and put an arm around her.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:33 pm
She rested her head on his chest and took in his scent. "You know, I don't know." She pulled up the covers and felt so comfortable. "We could see what they have on the TV." Eva got up and turned on the TV but didn't find any American movies. She called the front desk and asked them about the movies. "Bad news. They don't have American movies on the TV. Well, they do but they're all in Italian. Wait, a minute." She grabbed her cell phone and called Jessica.

"Oh my gosh. You better be so glad I'm not in bed right now." Jessica said. "Wait, why aren't you in bed?" She asked Eva.

"Sorry, I forgot it was like one in the morning over there. And it's like 7 over here so we just woke up. But........wait. Why are you up? Who are you talking to?" Eva asked.

"Is that Eva?" She heard in the back round. "Hi Eva!" Leroy shouted.

"Hi Leroy." Eva giggled as Jessica shushed him.

"Some people don't know when to keep their mouths shut." Jessica said. "So what's up?"

"I was wondering if you packed anything else besides my clothes. Like technology wise." She wondered.

"Yeah, I did actually. There should be a DVD player along with DVD's in your suitcase. I picked the good ones don't worry." Eva thanked her and they hung up. She went over to her suitcase and began to ding through her stuff until she found what she wanted.

"Thanks to my wonder best friend, we can watch as many movies we want. At least the ones she packed." She placed the movies on the bed and then looked at Alex. "So, which one do you want to watch?" She asked him.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:00 pm
Alex listened to Eva's half of the conversation. "What the heck is Leroy doing with Jessica at one in the morning." He laughed and looked at the dvd's when Eva put them on the bed. "Hmm..." He said, thinking for a few moments. "How about... this one." He said, picking up 'Spider-Man.'  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:26 am
Eva shrugged as she put in the DVD in the player. "Who knows?" She said. "But I'm sure I'll hear all about it from Jess when we get back." They watched the movie and Eva shook her head once it was over. "Peter Parker is such a wimp."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:53 am
Alex laughed and looked at her. "A wimp? What makes you say that?" He asked as her with a smile.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games