Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SNOWCLAN!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:39 pm
(nope...unless its the one above this one...if not, then nope)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:43 am
((Oh, it's there now. My computer must be messing up.))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:33 pm
(lol)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:17 pm
Frostk...no paw...Frostpaw padded up to Sagefire and touched noses. Sagefire murmured "You'll do great"  

athena321
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:59 pm
Crystalstar nodded to Whitepaw and jumped up into her old den. She curled up in her old, cold nest and thought about Gracekit.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:28 pm
Frostpaw broke away from Sagefire and slowly padded up to her mothers den. She knew this may not be the time but she wanted to know more about her father. She slowly padded inside  

athena321
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:44 pm
Crystalstar looked up. "Yes, Frostpaw?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:51 pm
Frostpaw walked inside...."Um....I just wanted to know how our father was like" She said  

athena321
Crew

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:11 pm
((Waitin' for Goldenrain's reply~))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:57 pm
Crystalstar sat up, "He was brave, strong, loving, and did everything he could for SnowClan. His pelt was dark and sleek, making him one of our best hunters at night." She looked at the entrance to her den, imagining her dead mate. "His eyes shone with love and courage. I fell in love with him shortly after I became leader many moons ago. He was the father of my first litter, which now all my kits are dead."

She looked down, remembering Sandstripe and Gracekit. "He died bravely defending our clan when MoonClan attacked not to long before you were born."  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:26 pm
(As you might have seen in the main topic, DAWNSTAR IS BACK!!!!! She's going to play Shiverpaw)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:50 am
((I just read that :3 Cool, welcome back Dawnstar!))

((Goldenrain...))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

1-800-Kami

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:10 pm
(Waits for Goldenrain too...)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:42 am
[Sorry again guys. D': I have a tight schedule and can barely get on gaia anymore. But I'm here now and will try to get on more.

So Whitepaw is Crystalstar's apprentice, Risingpaw is Seednose's apprentice, and Goldenrain is Dapplepaw's mentor. Okay. ^^]

Goldenrain forced herself to smile, letting a soft purr out. She was still shocked and worried after Gracekit's death, it was like a wound that still hadn't healed. And Gracekit wasn't even her kit. But now her kits were apprentices, and she was frightened but proud at the same time.

Focusing her thoughts on being a mentor, she looked down to Dapplepaw with a more hearty smile. "I don't know about raiding FireClan, but we can certainly go to the border so you can get familiar with our territory, along with all the other Clan borders." She meowed, gently resting her tail on the she-cat's shoulder.

Whitepaw gleamed with pride as he heard his name, and completely stunned that Crystalstar was going to be his mentor. He jumped to his paws, preparing to ask what they were going to do first, but Crystalstar had gone into her den, acknowledging him with only a nod. His ears drooped a bit, but then he caught sight of Tawnypaw and they pricked back up. Bouncing across the clearing, he approached the she-cat with a broad smile. "I'm an apprentice now, isn't that great!" He chirped.

Seednose's stomach dropped. Not only was he going to be a mentor, but the mentor of his "beloved" sister's kit. After Goldenrain refused to tell him who the father of her kits was, the two Warriors never talked anymore and Seednose resigned to despising the two kits that he watched from the shadows grow up. But now. . .Now he had to make contact with one of them, which would only mean he would also have to speak to their obviously worried mother. A growl slipped from his throat, but he could not disobey Crystalstar's wishes, so he padded reluctantly towards Risingpaw and awkwardly rested his chin on the apprentices forehead.

Risingpaw was glowing like the sun. No matter how hard to keep his cool, his chest still puffed out with pride, like a balloon. Seednose, his new mentor, approached him, and he could sense the tom's unwillingness to be part of the ceremony, let alone the young tom's mentor. Risingpaw tried to keep himself from frowning, but only appeared to have a fake smile rather than a true smile. He envied his brother, though Whitepaw looked upset for one second. But as usual, he had resigned to talking to the MoonClan apprentice. His brother can't seem to keep his mind of off the she-cat, and Risingpaw began to find it rather irritating.

Turning his attention back to Seednose, he looked up with hopeful eyes. "So what first?" He asked.

Seednose shrugged, "Er, I guess we can. . ." The older tom looked around for a bit, then down to his new apprentice again. "We can go collect moss, for the elders."

Risingpaw frowned. Collecting Moss! How boring! Obviously Seednose could tell what he was thinking, and he too frowned.

"Come on, it needs to be done sometime. Maybe if we're lucky, there may be some prey around and I can show you the first steps in learning how to hunt." Seednose meowed, nudging the apprentice out of camp. For a second Seednose smiled a bit, and Risingpaw perked up a bit and willingly padded out of camp after being told of the chance of learning to hunt.

ch3shire_c4t

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:54 am
Though a bit crestfallen, Dapplepaw agreed heartidly to the idea. "I already know where the MoonClan border is!"  
SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games