Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:42 pm
((CLOUDkit?))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:45 pm
Days have passed and Joltflash had her kits. A white and gray she-kit named Mistykit, a tan with darker flecks tom named Dustkit, and a blue-gray she-kit named Moonkit. Foxheart and Joltflash were very happy and were proud of there 3 new kits.

(here are the new cats

User Image
Foxheart

User Image
Mistykit

User Image
Dustkit

User Image
Moonkit

Yeah! Joltflash finnaly has her kits!)  

i-rAWr-GuMmY-BeARs

I Deutschland I
Crew

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:37 pm
Scarclaw yawned, then got up and headed into the brush, away from the camp. She padded through the brush, then entered an old badger den. Inside, was a little white kitten with blue eyes and a little black kitten with amber eyes. The black kitten looked up, and jumped in joy. "Mother! I was starting to worry. Where's father?" he asked, standing in front of Scarclaw.

Scarclaw stared at her kits, then sat down in front of them. The white kitten walked up next to her brother and sat down. "Nightkit, Moonkit, there's something I have to tell you..." she mumbled.

The kits stared at her, and Scarclaw took a deep breath. "Your father, Blackstorm, died in a battle against SnowClan. He went to StarClan..." she explained, trying her best not to drop any tears.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:48 am
((i has a question... how can there be TWO Moonkits?))  

Feathertail14

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:42 pm
((and how can Lightstone have a mate? he's a medicine cat...))
(and i'unno 'bout the moonkits...@.@)

Patchstar happened to limp by her crowd of warriors. She noticed Scarclaw talking to her kits. The black she-cat's newly received battle scars rendering her in pain.

"Scarclaw, how are you holding up?" Patchstar mewed in a low voice, so the kits couldnt hear.

(cool pic! now i want to do one just to see if i can...xP)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:09 pm
((@Lightstone: YEAH! WHO CAN YOU HAVE A MATE WHEN YOU ARE A MEDICINE CAT?????))
((still know idea how there is two Moonkits...))  

Feathertail14

i-rAWr-GuMmY-BeARs

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:11 pm
((im changing my Moonkit to Bluekit. No more confusion ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:52 pm
(lol okay. BLUESTAR! <3 x) Bluekit of MoonClan...i wonder if anyones thought of BlueClan. LOL!)  

Panda--Chan
Captain

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:29 pm
((if there is Blueclan, Can there be Pinkclan?))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:37 pm
((and PurpleClan and the ebil clan BlackClan!!! and RedClan...but not GreenClan xD))  

Panda--Chan
Captain

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:12 pm
((Whiteclan could be like Starclan!))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:15 pm
Panda--Chan
((and how can Lightstone have a mate? he's a medicine cat...))
(and i'unno 'bout the moonkits...@.@)

Patchstar happened to limp by her crowd of warriors. She noticed Scarclaw talking to her kits. The black she-cat's newly received battle scars rendering her in pain.

"Scarclaw, how are you holding up?" Patchstar mewed in a low voice, so the kits couldnt hear.

(cool pic! now i want to do one just to see if i can...xP)

((LOL. My Moonkit I've had since like the end of November last year in this guild. I've been in this guild since like... October last year? Idk. Anyway, thanks for changing it xDD))

Scarclaw froze, hearing Patchstar's voice. She glanced quickly behind her, then turned back to her kits. "Please, stay here. I don't wanna lose you two. I'll be back at moonhigh. Stay safe," she whispered, then licked the tops of their heads and headed outside to where Patchstar was sitting.

She lowered her head in a bow, then looked up. Her face was torn up, especially her eye. "Greetings, Patchstar. And I'm fine... I think..." she mumbled, letting out a sigh. "Am I... alone?" she asked, her eyes looking somewhat soulless.  

I Deutschland I
Crew

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:42 pm
Cloudkit walks up to the other kits and sits down.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:11 pm
((um... i forget where i am right now....))  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:42 pm
((i got no clue))((Cloudkit is blue))

Pantherclaw walks into camp and puts his fresh-kill onto the pile.When he looks up he sees Cloudkit running towards him."Pantherclaw when can I become an apprentice?"Cloudkit asked excitedly."That's up to our leader,"Pantherclaw replied calmly.  
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games