Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:12 pm
Nana felt that twinge again as she looked between the two brothers and asked, "So, who has been invited to the ball? I'm dreadfully embarrassed to admit it, but I've forgotten nearly all of my acquaintances."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:42 pm
Myria seemed to feel something when shape shifters was mentioned, and a name came to her lips "mim..icry" she curtseyed and quickly excused herself , heading for the garden

Tweelde dum smiled "oh everyone in wonderland, so there are no worries love. "  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:38 pm
Nana stared after Indya in confusion. What had just gone through the poor girl's mind to make her react like that? "That's lovely," she said to Tweedle Dum with a smile. Curtsying deeply, she said, "I beg your pardon.... would you mind if I went and checked on Indya? She seems to be distressed about something."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:16 pm
myria was holding her head as she walked out into the sunshine "why did I say that name " she couldn't place it , but the blurry image of someone came to mind, a silver haired boy.. "aargh why can't i remember!"

Tweedle dee nodded "please do, I worry for my poor sweet chesire " When she left he looked worriedly at his brother " They're going to remember. "

(you may have to play Mimicry and I'll have to play Jasper)  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:40 pm
((lol, okay.))

Nana lifted her skirts so she could run the distance that separated her from the Cheshire girl. "Indya?" she called as she approached, slowing down to a walk. "My friend, are you all right?"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:03 pm
She shook her head "I am not sure ,all of a sudden I saw this person ..."She smiled "Sounds silly no ? I should be happy, i'm about to become royalty and marry a sweet man and here I am worrying about another man"

Jasper peered quietly around the rosebush, silently wondering how he'd gotten so lost. He also silently cursed himself for losing sight of nana so easily. as he turned another corner he stopped, almost running right into the girls  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:11 pm
"No, it doesn't sound silly," Nana was about to say, but suddenly a young man was standing in front of the two of them. She gasped, and felt the blood draining from her face as she whispered, "Your eyes...." One was as crimson as her own, while the other was golden-yellow. "I remember those eyes...."

She looked to her Cheshire friend for help in understanding the situation, but the young woman had an issue of her own to be looked after; a man-- young, but with silvery-white hair-- had just run up beside the red-haired boy and was staring at Indya with the same adoring, distressed, yet relieved expression that the man standing before Nana was giving her.

"Indya?" the white-haired boy said.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:27 pm
She tilted her head 'Your voice.it sounds familiar" she took a step foward, reaching out toward the man in front of her "why?"

Jasper sighed with relief " nana it's me.. jasper , what's happened to you" He took her hand in his own  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:17 pm
The white-haired boy stared at Jasper in awe. "What's happened to them?" he said softly. Turning back to Indya, he said, "Indya, it's me, Mimicry. Don't you remember? Jasper, why don't they remember?"

Nana stared down at her hand clasped in the red-haired boy's. "Jasper," she said softly. That jolt of memory got stirred up in her mind again as she said his name. "Why do I know that name? Why do I remember you? I don't remember anything? Dum said that I was attacked by a Jabberwock, and lost some of my memory... I'm terribly sorry, I've had a very confusing day-- but oh! Oh, how foolish of me! You must be guests of our engagement ball, are you not?"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:52 pm
"mim..icry" She tilted her head again ,trying to remember why the name sounded familiar "I'm sorry sir, but i'm afraid not "

Jasper sighed , then decided to try a desperate measure "no we're not nana" He grabbed her quickly, placing a kiss on her lips "please remember"  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:34 am
Nana let out a little shriek as Jasper grabbed her, beginning to protest, but then she realized-- she recognized his lips as well. Horrified with herself for even considering such a prospect, she writhed out of his grip and took a few steps backward, nearly tripping over her long gown. "Why...?" She touched two fingers to her lips. "Who are you? Our husbands-to-be are inside and--"

"Husbands-to-be?" Mimicry interrupted, his face showing nothing but shock. He turned to Indya and took her by the shoulders, practically shaking her to make her remember. "Indya, you are not engaged to either one of the Tweedles. They are horrible, despicable men that seek only power in Wonderland. I don't know why you don't remember, but--" he held up his hand, showing the ring-- "you are engaged to me. They kidnapped you-- both you and Nana-- and did something to your minds. Jasper, come on, we have to figure out how to reverse this!"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:44 pm
Jasper nodded " I know Mimicry, but what can we do? " he looked sadly down at Nana "I have no idea what they've done to them "

Indya slapped mimicry's hands away from her " if you excuse me , my fiancee is none of those things. He is the sweetest kindest man I hae ever met . and I can't be engaged to you , i've never met you in my life"  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:06 pm
Mimicry pulled Jasper aside and said in a low voice, "We've got to get them out of here, but first we have to help them remember who they are. Otherwise we're no better than the Tweedles."

Jasper nodded. "I know Nana for one has hated those brothers since before she started hating people on a large scale."

Mimicry said softly, "We'd better come up with a plan before their engagement party tonight."

"If you'll excuse us," Nana cut in, looping her arm through Indya's, "we had better be going." She pulled Indya along, and said quietly to her, "I believe we should keep this encounter secret from our fiances. Those men seem to be strangers, but I'm sure you feel some sort of recognition, just like I do. They might be the key to helping us get our memories back. And what that man Mimicry said about Dum and Dee-- well...." She cut herself off and smiled sheepishly. "Well, let's just keep it as our little secret for now."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:39 pm
Indya simply nodded , looking behind her at the white haired boy. There seemed to be more than recognition to her . The fact that she'd said his name minutes before he'd appeared seemed odd to her "alright nana , I don't want dee freaking out over this "

"Freaking out over what?" The tweedles were standing in the doorway to the castle, waiting for them " we were worried about you two, are you alright?"

Jasper watched nana go, sadly wishing there was a way he could call her back. He looked over at mimicry "let's go , we have a party to get ready for  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:53 pm
Nana covered the question quickly. "We didn't want to worry you about this, but Indya suddenly began to feel a little ill. I'm certainly not in any place to give a diagnosis, but personally I think it's merely nerves-- excitement for tonight." She wrapped a supportive arm around Indya's shoulders to further promote the illusion. "I do hope you don't mind if I take her upstairs...?"

Mimicry and Jasper made their way back to the Caterpillar's mushroom and to all the friends that awaited their return. As they walked, Mimicry's eyes widened and he looked over at Jasper. "I have an idea," he said. "It's a bit harsh, but I think it will help Indya and Nana remember who they are."

The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games