Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsoru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:13 pm
lurichan
Kitsoru
lurichan
I think half the point of not earning gold in towns is so that people don't gain gold too quickly and make the market any worse than it already is. And it's not like you gain gold from fishing or playing the slots either, so it's fair amoung all of the flash based activities at least to not gain gold for any of them.
I suppose. but then again, couldn't u just move from screen to screen on the regular site, in just the same way? *shrug* seems sorta the same to me, but w/e

Meh, it is but it isn't since you're collecting items you can sell for gold. Unless you get a rare event you really can't sell anything off that you get for going from page to page without flash. That's just my loose interpritation on what goes through the administrations minds.

true, although I don't have a vending pass so the only things I can sell are the tin cans and boots sweatdrop I'm cheap and lazy  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:14 pm
Kindof an odd question, but other than purchasing subforums, a guild captain can't touch the money in the guild account, so why do people donate directly to the guild?

Sorry Becca that you missed an episode you hadn't seen. ^^* Yeah... it took me a few months before I finally broke down and got a vending pass.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Kitsoru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:17 pm
lurichan
Kindof an odd question, but other than purchasing subforums, a guild captain can't touch the money in the guild account, so why do people donate directly to the guild?

Sorry Becca that you missed an episode you hadn't seen. ^^* Yeah... it took me a few months before I finally broke down and got a vending pass.
xd that's what Lil' GotGoth is for, right?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:17 pm
I just made myself a white cat band! *dance* heart  

Kitsoru

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:19 pm
Kitsoru
lurichan
Sorry, didn't mean to get your hopes up about FMA. It was about halfway through or so when I mentioned it. ^^* It was the episode where greed gets killed.

gonk ahhh!! I haven't seen that!!! crying
To MC: heart dontions are luv~

Um...how do I donate to you?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:20 pm
Kitsoru
lurichan

*nods* that is what GotGothGuild is for, but sadly a lot of people don't donate to her, and donate to the guild directly instead. ^^*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Kitsoru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:20 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
Kitsoru
lurichan
Sorry, didn't mean to get your hopes up about FMA. It was about halfway through or so when I mentioned it. ^^* It was the episode where greed gets killed.

send a trade of that amount of gold to me 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:21 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
Kitsoru
lurichan

To trade with someone click on the two arrows icon in their bar. That will take you to the bank, and from there you can donate gold or items to another user provided they have a trading pass.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Kitsoru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:22 pm
lurichan
Kitsoru
lurichan

*nods* that is what GotGothGuild is for, but sadly a lot of people don't donate to her, and donate to the guild directly instead. ^^*

cry poor Lil' GotGoth...
4laugh *jams to GO!!* Flow = awesome, they did Saiyuki music too 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:23 pm
That does remind me though... I really should check on Lil' Got goth and see how she is doing.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

GotGothGuild

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:26 pm
Hi everyone. WOW it's really late at night. I just thought I would stop by and say hi really quick. It's always nice to drop by for a few moments. I hope things are going well for everyone, and hope to see everyone again soon. biggrin I love it when things are going well. Well, night everyone.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:27 pm
GotGothGuild
Hi everyone. WOW it's really late at night. I just thought I would stop by and say hi really quick. It's always nice to drop by for a few moments. I hope things are going well for everyone, and hope to see everyone again soon. biggrin I love it when things are going well. Well, night everyone.
*wave* 4laugh hihi! heart  

Kitsoru

Kitsoru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:28 pm
okay MC, now you accept the trade and it'll go through as a donation 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:29 pm
I'm glad to see you aren't mad at me anymore for dancing with Mr. Ascher the other night Miss Becca. ::yawns:: oh, but I am sleepy, it's way past my bedtime you see, I had to sneak in here really quietly. ninja  

GotGothGuild

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:31 pm
Why is she just so darned cute? I never quite understand why little GG is so cute. *shakes my head*  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games