Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:06 pm
Prince Ichi
Magnificent Moonbeam
Prince Ichi
Magnificent Moonbeam
You sure? It's awful small and has quite a few artifacts.
I'm sure. I mean if I want to see my sig in guilds, I have to have a small sig image that is less than 30k bytes.
I know, I can save it as a compressed for web image in photoshop that would keep the quality and allow you to have it 400x400 or so without going over that byte limit.
I didn't know you were able to do that in photoshop. I'm uncertain now that you mentioned it. I did ask permission from the artist if I would upload it to FlickR to resize my sig to the tiny one i have now...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:30 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Prince Ichi
Magnificent Moonbeam
Prince Ichi
Magnificent Moonbeam
You sure? It's awful small and has quite a few artifacts.
I'm sure. I mean if I want to see my sig in guilds, I have to have a small sig image that is less than 30k bytes.
I know, I can save it as a compressed for web image in photoshop that would keep the quality and allow you to have it 400x400 or so without going over that byte limit.
I didn't know you were able to do that in photoshop. I'm uncertain now that you mentioned it. I did ask permission from the artist if I would upload it to FlickR to resize my sig to the tiny one i have now...
Yeah haha, I also have fireworks, which is pretty much solely focused on web-based images.

Also I honestly don't think you need to ask permission to resize the art, or host it somewhere. XD I sold avatar art for years on the site, and no one's ever asked. You generally assume people really like it when they resize and stick it in their signature.

I mean, the artist is selling art for fake currency to begin with, or maybe i'm just really lax idk  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:35 pm
Prince Ichi
Yeah haha, I also have fireworks, which is pretty much solely focused on web-based images.

Also I honestly don't think you need to ask permission to resize the art, or host it somewhere. XD I sold avatar art for years on the site, and no one's ever asked. You generally assume people really like it when they resize and stick it in their signature.

I mean, the artist is selling art for fake currency to begin with, or maybe i'm just really lax idk
I know some artists have a "just because you bought art from me, doesn't mean you can do whatever you want with it without my permission" rule. I always try to ask for permission regardless before doing anything with an art I bought to show that I am privileged to do so with their consent. I try to respect the artists' wishes with this rule in mind.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:44 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Prince Ichi

I know some artists have a "just because you bought art from me, doesn't mean you can do whatever you want with it without my permission" rule. I always try to ask for permission regardless before doing anything with an art I bought to show that I am privileged to do so with their consent. I try to respect the artists' wishes with this rule in mind.
Idk there's always a difference between using it commercially (which is typically the rule), or giving credit and resizing in a profile/signature on site.

I mean either way asking for permission is great, and generally extremely appreciated.  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:48 pm
Prince Ichi
Magnificent Moonbeam
Prince Ichi

Idk there's always a difference between using it commercially (which is typically the rule), or giving credit and resizing in a profile/signature on site.

I mean either way asking for permission is great, and generally extremely appreciated.
I know. Like I said, I try to ask for the artists' permission regardless of reason. It's more of me showing courtesy to the artist when I credit them when I want to resize and upload onto sites like FlickR, it's just how I am. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:34 pm
wow if cordel and zhiv don't turn out to be lovers I am quitting gaia 5ever.

what mega babes!1  

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:56 pm
HHH JUST CLEARED OUT 1.1 MIL IN 2g TO 10k ITEMS FROM MY INVO

now I only have like

100 equipable items.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:09 pm
Prince Ichi

now I only have like

100 equipable items.
woah, nice.

I need to do that.

It's not like I wear clothes anyways.

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:13 pm
Slick Southpaw
Prince Ichi

now I only have like

100 equipable items.
woah, nice.

I need to do that.

I wish I had never like....gambled away my account worth on RIGs. I'm topping out at 9 mil now.

and yeah you never wear clothes gosh  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:24 pm
Prince Ichi
Slick Southpaw
Prince Ichi

now I only have like

100 equipable items.
woah, nice.

I need to do that.

I wish I had never like....gambled away my account worth on RIGs. I'm topping out at 9 mil now.

mmm, I was never able to bring myself to use them except once, when I was gifted a bitter frost. Lost and never tried it again lol.

Pfft, clothes are overrated.

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:25 pm
Slick Southpaw
Prince Ichi
Slick Southpaw
Prince Ichi

now I only have like

100 equipable items.
woah, nice.

I need to do that.

mmm, I was never able to bring myself to use them except once, when I was gifted a bitter frost. Lost and never tried it again lol.

Last year I would spend probably 5-7 mil a month on RIGs emotion_donotwant  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:35 am
Prince Ichi
Slick Southpaw
Prince Ichi
Slick Southpaw
Prince Ichi

now I only have like

100 equipable items.
woah, nice.

I need to do that.

Last year I would spend probably 5-7 mil a month on RIGs emotion_donotwant

RIGs will be the death of us all! gonk
Slick doesn't need clothes, who needs clothes when you've got body hair to keep you warm? lol  

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:02 am
Prince Ichi

now I only have like

100 equipable items.

I am currently attempting to do this on one of my mule accounts. I did it about 4 months ago on this main. xd

Feels good man. CLUTTER BEGONE!!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:35 am
After I get to level 40 in player points...Only 12 more levels to go to get them

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:35 am
Magnificent Moonbeam
Thank God the cheerleader REI is done. u.u; Now to for an awesome REI to come in to make up for it.

I didn't even know cheerleading was a THING anymore...so it seemed a bit random for an REI.
Sure, people still do it, but it's not popular ever since the High School Musical/Glee craze died down.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games