Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 9:50 pm
I always feel so bad for squee. His parents are completely wretched and well... having Johnny for a neighbor just isn't good for the psychie.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 9:52 pm
*koff* .... '_' .... *tumbleweed passes by*
yes. *has no idea what you're talking about*
Kit: outta the loop there, Bec? <^^>;  

Kitsoru

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 9:52 pm
Lol, not at all.
I think Johnny would make a very intersting interviewee for a school project.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 9:54 pm
only 3.5k gold to go til I finish my quest! 4laugh  

Kitsoru

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 9:55 pm
Kitsoru
*koff* .... '_' .... *tumbleweed passes by*
yes. *has no idea what you're talking about*
Kit: outta the loop there, Bec? <^^>;

It's a really out there comic book. It used to be commonly found at Hot Topic, though I'm not sure if they still have it or not. ^^*

*watches Ed spaz out on the TV* FMA still has my attention even though I've seen it all before. 0o;

I would NOT want to interview Johnny, I don't want to help keep the wall red thank you so very much, though it does have an interesting interpritation of god, heaven and hell.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 9:56 pm
Kitsoru

Yay questies! That's only a few more days then and you'll be done with that quest. *nods*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Kitsoru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 9:58 pm
lurichan
Kitsoru

Yay questies! That's only a few more days then and you'll be done with that quest. *nods*
sweatdrop welllll, depending on how much I actually do anything around here in these next couple days- Passover is coming up, I have to help at the party stare le sigh~
EDIT: FMA's on? >> *goes to watch*
EDIT2: -_- it's over.... *sigh*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 9:59 pm
Kitsoru
lurichan
Kitsoru

sweatdrop welllll, depending on how much I actually do anything around here in these next couple days- Passover is coming up, I have to help at the party stare le sigh~

Well then good luck, and hopefully you'll finish soon, but if it takes a little longer due to holidays... well that happens sometimes, right?  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Kitsoru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:03 pm
lurichan
Kitsoru
lurichan
Kitsoru

Well then good luck, and hopefully you'll finish soon, but if it takes a little longer due to holidays... well that happens sometimes, right?

3nodding yup. but, thanks to towns working for me now, most of my gaia activity doesn't get me that much gold lol I think moving around in towns should get u gold just like moving around any other page in gaia  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:04 pm
I think half the point of not earning gold in towns is so that people don't gain gold too quickly and make the market any worse than it already is. And it's not like you gain gold from fishing or playing the slots either, so it's fair amoung all of the flash based activities at least to not gain gold for any of them.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Kitsoru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:07 pm
lurichan
I think half the point of not earning gold in towns is so that people don't gain gold too quickly and make the market any worse than it already is. And it's not like you gain gold from fishing or playing the slots either, so it's fair amoung all of the flash based activities at least to not gain gold for any of them.
I suppose. but then again, couldn't u just move from screen to screen on the regular site, in just the same way? *shrug* seems sorta the same to me, but w/e  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:07 pm
Sorry, didn't mean to get your hopes up about FMA. It was about halfway through or so when I mentioned it. ^^* It was the episode where greed gets killed.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:08 pm
You just missed out.
I had 3.5k earlier.
Then I gave 200 to the guild, and bought some pants.
I would gladly give you the 800 I have right now.

I don't need it.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:10 pm
Kitsoru
lurichan
I suppose. but then again, couldn't u just move from screen to screen on the regular site, in just the same way? *shrug* seems sorta the same to me, but w/e

Meh, it is but it isn't since you're collecting items you can sell for gold. Unless you get a rare event you really can't sell anything off that you get for going from page to page without flash. That's just my loose interpritation on what goes through the administrations minds.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Kitsoru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:12 pm
lurichan
Sorry, didn't mean to get your hopes up about FMA. It was about halfway through or so when I mentioned it. ^^* It was the episode where greed gets killed.

gonk ahhh!! I haven't seen that!!! crying
To MC: heart dontions are luv~  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games