Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:05 am
Magnificent Moonbeam
Apparently my sig still won't show up in guilds. I don't know if I got reported again for being too big or what and they'll only show if I have like a 20-30k byte image...*goes to change it to be really small again*
If it's a PNG image, it's gonna have more bytes because it's a higher quality file. If you save over to JPEG using photobucket, you shouldn't have to have it saved to microscopic size, and you can always have the better and bigger version in your profile. That's what was my problem with some of my awesome hairy dude pics in my siggy.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:25 pm
Slick Southpaw
Magnificent Moonbeam
Apparently my sig still won't show up in guilds. I don't know if I got reported again for being too big or what and they'll only show if I have like a 20-30k byte image...*goes to change it to be really small again*
If it's a PNG image, it's gonna have more bytes because it's a higher quality file. If you save over to JPEG using photobucket, you shouldn't have to have it saved to microscopic size, and you can always have the better and bigger version in your profile. That's what was my problem with some of my awesome hairy dude pics in my siggy.
It's a JPEG though. sweatdrop I use FlickR for my pictures most of the time.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:00 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Slick Southpaw
Magnificent Moonbeam
ach, sorry, I don't know what else to say except someone else might be of more help. I'd just see if I could compress the file more sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:02 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Slick Southpaw
Magnificent Moonbeam

I was thinking was strange that your sig wasn't showing up in guilds.
It's showing at the moment though, could be because you've made it tiny.  

Voievoda

Shy Warrior

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:13 pm
Voievoda

I was thinking was strange that your sig wasn't showing up in guilds.
It's showing at the moment though, could be because you've made it tiny.
I think so, and I was really worried the original I had was such an eyesore to everyone in the guild so I shrank it.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:15 pm
Slick Southpaw
Magnificent Moonbeam
Slick Southpaw
Magnificent Moonbeam
ach, sorry, I don't know what else to say except someone else might be of more help. I'd just see if I could compress the file more sweatdrop
It's okay thanks for the tip on PNGs. emotion_sweatdrop  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Voievoda

Shy Warrior

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:19 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
I think so, and I was really worried the original I had was such an eyesore to everyone in the guild so I shrank it.

It wasn't an eyesore. I love your sig. I freely admit to sig envy actually

I just find it strange that it worked in the larger side in the forums, but not in guilds. Then again, sigs in guilds are pretty glitchy. So it could be that. Mine refuses to align in guilds. I like this theory more. Gaia needs to update guilds so signature work correctly.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:24 pm
Voievoda
Magnificent Moonbeam

I just find it strange that it worked in the larger side in the forums, but not in guilds. Then again, sigs in guilds are pretty glitchy. So it could be that. Mine refuses to align in guilds. I like this theory more. Gaia needs to update guilds so signature work correctly.
I see. I hope it'll be fixed so I don't have to worry about its size that much anymore.

Edit: And thanks for the compliment on the sig art. It was the first one I commissioned for in a long time actually.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:02 pm
ITS FRIDAY PEOPLE
FRIIIIIDAAAAAY

...this means nursing summer school ends and I go back to regular fast track nursing full force on Monday morning emo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:37 pm
Thank God the cheerleader REI is done. u.u; Now to for an awesome REI to come in to make up for it.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:47 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Voievoda
Magnificent Moonbeam

I see. I hope it'll be fixed so I don't have to worry about its size that much anymore.

Edit: And thanks for the compliment on the sig art. It was the first one I commissioned for in a long time actually.
send me the full size image and i'll compress it in photoshop for you, so you can have it larger without being over byte limit.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:52 pm
Prince Ichi
Magnificent Moonbeam
Voievoda
Magnificent Moonbeam

send me the full size image and i'll compress it in photoshop for you, so you can have it larger without being over byte limit.
It's okay, Ichi. I'm fine with my sig size now  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:54 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
You sure? It's awful small and has quite a few artifacts.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:57 pm
Prince Ichi
Magnificent Moonbeam
I'm sure. I mean if I want to see my sig in guilds, I have to have a small sig image that is less than 30k bytes.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:02 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Prince Ichi
Magnificent Moonbeam
I'm sure. I mean if I want to see my sig in guilds, I have to have a small sig image that is less than 30k bytes.
I know, I can save it as a compressed for web image in photoshop that would keep the quality and allow you to have it 400x400 or so without going over that byte limit.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games